M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 27 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-11-2016, 12:48 PM   #209
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Hey guys have you seen a link where I can do generic playbooks? I've seen where I can download custom playbooks. But I haven't noticed generic. I've tried, but it was also with one controller. It froze. PS4

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2016, 03:42 PM   #210
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Update on traits!

For offline Franchise
QB traits for cpu testing(until we get patch fix).

Sense Pressure: Paranoid, this helps the qb to avoid the Pressue, not necessarily "tuck n run", they still look to hit the open man downfield w/ Force Passes: Ideal

Note: Paranoid = More sacks by the Defense
Sense pressure: Trigger Happy = less sacks but possibly more ints, tips, etc.

I've tested Paranoid/Ideal, Trigger Happy/Ideal. Night and day day difference.
Currently: testing, Ideal/Ideal.
Game test in Franchise vs Giants (E. Manning)

Update 9/11/16
I'm seeing some good deep aggressive passing by the CPUs when the Qb traits are Aggressive and the Coaching Schemes: Vertical.

Ideal & Ideal was tested when I was playing the Giants(E. Manning), I know I lost in a low scoring battle.
He seemed calm in the pocket, this would be good for qbs w/ good pocket presence.

I'm thinking conservative, paranoid may be good for scrambling qbs.
Haven't played a scrambling qb, besides Dak(he was set to paranoid and ideal) from the Cowboys, and I lost that one and he was rolling away from pressure all game. He only gained yards 1 time though.

Aggressive = Pass into coverage and throw more ints.
Also means they won't look to run b/c they are going to pass it no matter what!

For Mobile Lower Awr Qbs that look to run a WC scheme would do really well w/ these traits

Qb Style: Balanced
Throw ball away: Yes
Sense Pressure: Ideal
Force Passes: Conservative

The better passing and running Qbs( A. Rod, R. Wilson, C. Newton) should probably be Ideal and Balanced.
Aggressive with a Vertical Scheme(coaching schemes) would be for Qbs like D. Brees, A. Dalton, Flacco. Basically qbs that have a good Deep Throw Acc.

I'm telling you guys, once you get the correct traits and scheme for the CPU qbs your going to see some good CPU gameplay. They are being tuned to play to the Qbs Strengths!

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-11-2016 at 03:47 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:44 PM   #211
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Update on traits!

For offline Franchise

Sense Pressure: Paranoid, this helps the qb to avoid the Pressue, not necessarily "tuck n run", they still look to hit the open man downfield w/ Force Passes: Ideal

Update 9/11/16
I'm seeing some good deep aggressive passing by the CPUs when the Qb traits are Aggressive and the Coaching Schemes: Vertical.

Ideal & Ideal was tested when I was playing the Giants(E. Manning), I know I lost in a low scoring battle.
He seemed calm in the pocket, this would be good for qbs w/ good pocket presence.

Haven't played a scrambling qb, besides Dak(he was set to paranoid and ideal) from the Cowboys, and I lost that one and he was rolling away from pressure all game. He only gained yards 1 time though.

For Mobile Lower Awr Qbs that look to run a WC scheme would do really well w/ these traits

The better passing and running Qbs( A. Rod, R. Wilson, C. Newton) should probably be Ideal and Balanced.
Aggressive with a Vertical Scheme(coaching schemes) would be for Qbs like D. Brees, A. Dalton, Flacco. Basically qbs that have a good Deep Throw Acc.

I'm telling you guys, once you get the correct traits and scheme for the CPU qbs your going to see some good CPU gameplay. They are being tuned to play to the Qbs Strengths!
how do those edits apply to sim stats for QB traits ?

thanks
Old 09-11-2016, 07:32 PM   #212
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Update on traits!

For offline Franchise

Update 9/11/16

Also need to take a good look at throw ball away. It seems like all QB's are throwing the ball away quite a bit. When switching it off I see very little difference if any.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:09 PM   #213
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Ok so I set the Lions(Stafford out) to Run Balanced Offense PB and Offense Balanced
1473645770720-1022376221.jpg
I left the QB in Schemes set to Strong Arm.
It really made for quite a unique game by the cpu.
I lost 17-7!

They took a handful of deep shots, completed about 2 and also ended up throwing 3 ints and I still couldn't win!
They Passed out of wildcat! Completed 1 out of 3.

Run/ Pass splits
27/33 (balanced)
They almost split carries between hbs w/ 86/84 autosubs
Starting HB 15 atts, backup HB 12atts!
They had me guessing for sure!
I also noticed them audibling out of plays when I was zone blitzing.
I actually scored on my opening drive and didn't see another score the rest of the game! What's up with my team 1-6 now!
I need to look at my teams gameplan after that beat down!

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-11-2016 at 10:30 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:31 PM   #214
Rookie

OVR: 2

I wanted to help out so here's a link to all 32 teams defensive schemes. You can use the generic pbs for all of these.

http://www.idpguru.com/2016/02/2016-...hemes.html?m=1
Old 09-11-2016, 10:40 PM   #215
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Next up 6-1 Bengals, man we can't get a break this season, everyone we've played except the Browns has had a winning record.
This is A. Dalton default traits
1473647681594-1927896976.jpg
I'm giving them the Balanced PB for this game, they already have Offensive scheme set to Balanced.
Qb is set to balanced, so that goes with his trait of being conservative on force passes.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:15 PM   #216
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Have you given a team the "Run Balanced" PB yet? I just gave it to Houston, and Lamar Miller threw the ball 5 times out of the wild cat before half time...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »