Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2016, 12:57 PM   #417
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
So what exactly are you running with.

From what i understand.

All pro all default except 33 for int. Penalties are correct on op that your using?

So they only thing you are really changing are the playbooks? Kinda lost on what you switched up to make it more of a challenge compared to all madden.

Everything looks good i just like that challenge am provides.

Im about to uninstall this mess. Lol

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Just to give you a fresh slate, whether you go AP or AM, don't change any of the gameplay sliders, EXCEPT, Ints: 30 for user & CPU.
Now also keep in mind, penalties can do more harm than good when adjusted. I've recently reset my gameplay sliders, and have Penalties set to All default for now. It plays a more organic feeling game this way imo. Now, if you are really wanting to see more penalties called, the 3 Penalties that are really sensitive.
1. Block in back (51) and you'll see more
2. Facemask (51)
3. Roughing the Passer (51)
4. Holding can cause for the sticky suction blocking, so keep this @ 50.
5. False Start 52, you'll see a few here and there.

Just to get a good feel of how the game plays ootb with AM, I would keep penalties @ all 50 just to get a feel 1st.
AP is really a challenge but I could see AM being just as good with ootb version.

Oh, and don't worry about the Playbook stuff, just roll with default PB's and see how it goes to start.
Really the less changes, the better when it comes to this version of the game.

Looking forward to seeing how it goes, as you can see some more guys are hopping on board with this setup, and are really enjoying the game again.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!
Old 11-24-2016, 01:01 PM   #418
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Just to give you a fresh slate, whether you go AP or AM, don't change any of the gameplay sliders, EXCEPT, Ints: 30 for user & CPU.
Now also keep in mind, penalties can do more harm than good when adjusted. I've recently reset my gameplay sliders, and have Penalties set to All default for now. It plays a more organic feeling game this way imo. Now, if you are really wanting to see more penalties called, the 3 Penalties that are really sensitive.
1. Block in back (51) and you'll see more
2. Facemask (51)
3. Roughing the Passer (51)
4. Holding can cause for the sticky suction blocking, so keep this @ 50.
5. False Start 52, you'll see a few here and there.

Just to get a good feel of how the game plays ootb with AM, I would keep penalties @ all 50 just to get a feel 1st.
AP is really a challenge but I could see AM being just as good with ootb version.

Oh, and don't worry about the Playbook stuff, just roll with default PB's and see how it goes to start.
Really the less changes, the better when it comes to this version of the game.

Looking forward to seeing how it goes, as you can see some more guys are hopping on board with this setup, and are really enjoying the game again.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!
Thanks ill give it a shot on all default and i dont care about th penalties i see a few on default so im cool with that.

Ill post stats as well so you will have the info for your records for an all madden. They only issue im worried about is rushing was a little to easy at 1st. But ill try it, its installing now.

I did save an updated roster and ill be using that so i hope that doesnt throw it outta wack. Or would you recommend the 75 man roster?

Turkeys almost done!!

Old 11-24-2016, 01:28 PM   #419
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Thanks ill give it a shot on all default and i dont care about th penalties i see a few on default so im cool with that.

Ill post stats as well so you will have the info for your records for an all madden. They only issue im worried about is rushing was a little to easy at 1st. But ill try it, its installing now.

I did save an updated roster and ill be using that so i hope that doesnt throw it outta wack. Or would you recommend the 75 man roster?

Turkeys almost done!!

I used the 75 man roster, the others required being connected, which prompts you to update.
Old 11-24-2016, 03:50 PM   #420
MVP

tyler28's Arena

My my if the game doesnt play better without the patches.

My question is whats going on at ea? They completely skrewed up their own game.

It plays pretty damn good on all default all madden. I only changed int to 33.

Everything i was having an issue with seems fixed. The kicking game is way better. Qb acc is better. The ai qb played awesome.

amazing game. I was the saints. It came down to the last drive. Raiders had 4th and goal and went for it at the 1. We stuffed it to win it. I also had an offensive pass interference call...omg.

I am definitely keeping it this way. Just gotta remember to not dl the patches.

Here are the stats

Brees was high but he is one of the best qbs. I did have some off throws and could feel the difference. Carr played just like i would expect. He moved around a lot and threw on the run a ton. I never saw this w the patches.

Rushing was great. However i didnt run any outside. I use enhanced play calling and only choose those plays so no cheese by me.

Murray had an 80 yd td thats y the high average but it felt great.

Old 11-25-2016, 09:16 PM   #421
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Played another game. One thing im noticing thats pretty drastic is the ai qb play is way better.

Im seeing a ton of pocket presense..movement..and scrambling. Better reading of the defense and errant throws. Its awesome. Im really questioning ea and their team to mess things up from where it is wo the patch to were it is w the patch.

Kicking game is definitely a challange like it should be on all madden .

Here are the stats i was sd. I got stomped by kc d. Whick is pretty accurate they were 87 ovr i was 80

31-13. But it was still fun ,for a sim player it felt as expected and was a challenge.

Notice a. Smiths rushing stats. I never saw this w the newest patch.

Thanks for showing me the way of the jedi to defeat the evil ea empire..lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2016, 11:15 PM   #422
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Played another game. One thing im noticing thats pretty drastic is the ai qb play is way better.

Im seeing a ton of pocket presense..movement..and scrambling. Better reading of the defense and errant throws. Its awesome. Im really questioning ea and their team to mess things up from where it is wo the patch to were it is w the patch.

Kicking game is definitely a challange like it should be on all madden .

Here are the stats i was sd. I got stomped by kc d. Whick is pretty accurate they were 87 ovr i was 80

31-13. But it was still fun ,for a sim player it felt as expected and was a challenge.

Notice a. Smiths rushing stats. I never saw this w the newest patch.

Thanks for showing me the way of the jedi to defeat the evil ea empire..lol

Fun you will have, In the game it is! hahaha
For real though,
Awesome stats by A. Smith, Good to see the cpu actually avoid pressure and scramble! I haven't played AM with the ootb yet, I'm 6-5 on AP lol.
Good to see that it's not just me noticing how much better the game was before EA nerfed it for all the User vs User online crowd.
You'll see some crazy plays at times!

For ex. 1st play of the game for the Green Bay offense(cpu), A-Rod goes back to pass, I think it may have been a PA on 1st dwn, and my OLB Kerrigan hits him while he's trying to throw, the ball pops straight up! My other OLB T. Murphy slides feet 1st! And catches it right before it hits the ground! INTERCEPTION!

That 1st play set the tone for the rest of the game, we held them under 20 points and had 7 sacks, a game high for the season. The stats are a page or 2 or 3 back lol.

It's night and day when comparing ootb vs Online latest updates imo.

Keep us updated on how your All-Madden offline CFM goes!

Last edited by D81SKINS; 11-25-2016 at 11:25 PM.
Old 11-26-2016, 01:24 PM   #423
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Well after checking this thread again and reading the posts on this page I've decided to go for it and see if this could save the game for me. It's installing now (the base game not the patches or tuners) so I'll see soon. Just to clarify, you guys are running default sliders with only interceptions adjusted to 35 for the user and CPU on All Madden and All Pro? No QB accuracy adjustments? Think some slider people here were running with QB accuracy at 30 and below day 1. And what do you guys prefer for all Madden? Slow or normal speed?

Grabbed the latest roster before uninstalling so I will be using the latest roster. I'll be sure to let you guys know how it goes.
Old 11-26-2016, 01:39 PM   #424
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Well after checking this thread again and reading the posts on this page I've decided to go for it and see if this could save the game for me. It's installing now (the base game not the patches or tuners) so I'll see soon. Just to clarify, you guys are running default sliders with only interceptions adjusted to 35 for the user and CPU on All Madden and All Pro? No QB accuracy adjustments? Think some slider people here were running with QB accuracy at 30 and below day 1. And what do you guys prefer for all Madden? Slow or normal speed?

Grabbed the latest roster before uninstalling so I will be using the latest roster. I'll be sure to let you guys know how it goes.
Im on all madden normal speed. I didnt change acc just to see how it plays and i havent had an issue with it. Everything is default except int. You are correct there.

The only thing i changed for my liking is speed threshold to 55.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »