M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 60 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-27-2016, 08:07 PM   #473
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Just chiming in to say that I gave pre-patch game play a try as a result of this thread, and I agree with your assessment, D81. This is a much more dynamic game out of the box than after the patches. It's sad that this is so.

Playcalling is better. Fatigue, even with accelerated clock, is better. QB AI is way better. Anyway, just wanted to corroborate. I'm staying out of the main threads with this, but to me, going back to default OOTB game play is much more enjoyable.

Last edited by Trojan Man; 11-28-2016 at 07:19 PM.
Old 11-27-2016, 08:44 PM   #474
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
what do you mean by KR/PR subs ?

can't we do this in depth charts ?

and does CB #1-2 swap affect sim stats for cpu - or do we just switch the cpu back after game is over ?

thanks
Yes, I meant subbing in the correct PR and KRs for the cpu team your facing. Depth chart adjustments
Switch them back to #1 after you play the cpu team.
Old 11-27-2016, 08:47 PM   #475
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Yep just lost to denver 27-9 only 92 plays for coach mode i may have to go 15 min 10 runoff
What kind of results were you getting with 15 min with runoff? This is what I want to use for the sake of realism
Old 11-27-2016, 08:49 PM   #476
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
All default only change
Qb acc to 40/40
Int to 35/35

Inj 50
Fat. 60
Threshold 55

All penalties default
Normal speed

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Was this playing as good as default all pro?
Old 11-27-2016, 08:50 PM   #477
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
Was this playing as good as default all pro?
I went strait to all madden i havent played all pro ootb. But all madden plays pretty good if your an all madden player. Ive been loving it

Old 11-27-2016, 09:42 PM   #478
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I went strait to all madden i havent played all pro ootb. But all madden plays pretty good if your an all madden player. Ive been loving it

Ultimately, I'm looking for realism. Realistic stats and the feeling that I can lose or win, any given game. Like in real life. I'm eager to try OOB all pro , but still feel like it may be a tad easy. If you see the stats posted here the time of possession of user vs CPU is largely in users favor, feel like all madden balances that out but default all madden in the past I felt like was too cheap. I need something between all pro and all madden, hopefully your adjusted sliders provide that.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:26 PM   #479
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
Ultimately, I'm looking for realism. Realistic stats and the feeling that I can lose or win, any given game. Like in real life. I'm eager to try OOB all pro , but still feel like it may be a tad easy. If you see the stats posted here the time of possession of user vs CPU is largely in users favor, feel like all madden balances that out but default all madden in the past I felt like was too cheap. I need something between all pro and all madden, hopefully your adjusted sliders provide that.
I look for the exact same thing. I hope you find what you are looking for. I really recommend default am to start. Its a challenge for sure but it doesnt feel like im being cheesed.

If your team is a lower rated team you will struggle and be frustrated.

I like the balance this game has ootb. The stats have been great. I haven't seen anything i would tweak from default except what i posted. 40 for acc and 35 for int. Its been a nice feel since switching. Let me know what you see. Id love some more eyes on all madden.

I hear all pro is great ootb and provides a challenge. Start there and let me know what you think before u try am. Maybe ill try ap

Last edited by tyler28; 11-27-2016 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-27-2016, 11:59 PM   #480
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Yes, I meant subbing in the correct PR and KRs for the cpu team your facing. Depth chart adjustments
Switch them back to #1 after you play the cpu team.
I thought that we cannot use form. subs with OOTB version ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »