M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 62 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-28-2016, 01:12 PM   #489
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Just need some clarification on the following

1. Autosubs set at 60 in/ 80 out in CFM and main menu? These are the default for main menu but in CFM everything is 50 across the board
2. Do we set all pro/all madden in main menu(and injury to 50) and then in CFM or just our CFM?
Old 11-28-2016, 02:38 PM   #490
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Honestly i think setting auto subs in mm/cfm is more of a placebo effect this year. Last year it proved to fix things but this year it really doesn't matter.

I leave mm at default on penalties. .auto subs..and fat./inj/th

I change all that in cfm after importing my gameplay sliders and it works fine.

Mm/cfm is just slider makers over thinking things and such. It really shouldnt matter. Lol.

With that said, Set it up how you want. You know its mainly whatever makes you feel your getting madden to work the best for you. If you feel like it plays better changing mm to all madden and play on all pro in cfm. By all means do it. Its not wrong to do it or not to do it but i honestly dont think it matters.

I dont do any of that and i experience great games just like everyone else. Whatever makes you reach nirvana in madden do it!

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2016, 02:43 PM   #491
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Honestly i think setting auto subs in mm/cfm is more of a placebo effect this year. Last year it proved to fix things but this year it really doesn't matter.

Mm/cfm is just slider makers over thinking things and such. It really shouldnt matter. Lol.

With that said, Set it up how you want. You know its mainly whatever makes you feel your getting madden to work the best for you. If you feel like it plays better changing mm to all madden and play on all pro in cfm. By all means do it. Its not wrong to do it or not to do it but i honestly dont think it matters.

I dont do any of that and i experience great games just like everyone else. Whatever makes you reach nirvana in madden do it!

sorry to ask again - but what is better about the OOTB than patched, digital version /

thanks
Old 11-28-2016, 03:17 PM   #492
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28

I agree with this, but if you're changing between all-pro and all-madden I am at the belief you must delete your profile and start over . Then pick whatever your new difficulty is when you're promoted in the beginning (after cinematic opening). This takes about 5 minutes. I did this and played All Madden OOTB disk version (1.00). The running was so over powered for the CPU and a couple other things were a little wonky. I kept testing with Lions/Colts, until I was getting blown out 28-0 in the second and decided AM is just to hard OOTB, which was such a relief. So I deleted my profile, went with all-pro when prompted.

All Pro
8 Minute Quarters
No Accel Clock
Everything Default 50 expect:

User Qb Accuracy : 40
User Pass Block : 40
User Run Block : 45
User INT : 35

CPU Run Block : 55

I was the Lions

135 Total Plays
6 sacks each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2016, 03:29 PM   #493
Pro

tyler28's Arena

I really enjoyed all pro.

Things felt more realistic and tuned to ratings.

I was 49er vs rams. Lost 23-16.. really nice. I think i found my new home.

Both qbs struggled and played like im looking for.

Awesome

The patch should be out this week and it it doesnt drasticly fix things ill will be sticking around here on all pro. It felt pretty good

Old 11-28-2016, 05:42 PM   #494
Banned

I got the disc version and installed.
Maybe I should look through the thread to find out what exactly I should go OOTB.
I assume that none of you will be downloading the newest patch that is soon expected ?
I do not like the fact that the sim engine has 10-total plays too many, on average.
This is the same for patched or non-patched.

I assume I will see more QB fumbles and strip sacks.

And I think the DB sliding glitch also does not exist in the OOTB.

have fun everyone.

tyler28: have you changed your sliders at all for AP level and does AM level really add +5 to all cpu defensive players ratings ?

thanks
Old 11-28-2016, 05:55 PM   #495
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
I got the disc version and installed.
Maybe I should look through the thread to find out what exactly I should go OOTB.
I assume that none of you will be downloading the newest patch that is soon expected ?
I do not like the fact that the sim engine has 10-total plays too many, on average.
This is the same for patched or non-patched.

I assume I will see more QB fumbles and strip sacks.

And I think the DB sliding glitch also does not exist in the OOTB.

have fun everyone.

tyler28: have you changed your sliders at all for AP level and does AM level really add +5 to all cpu defensive players ratings ?

thanks
Ap is all default. .only change int to 30 or 35

There is no way of telling how all madden is boosted in terms of difficulty. There isnt any physical boost to ratings

Ie.. if a wr is 77 on ap he isnt 83 on am he is still 77. The boost is somewhere in the sliders. In previous versions the user was handicapped by 25 on each slider. No one knows how they are currently doing it. At least from what ive read its still up for debate.

Ive been playing on all madden up till today i play one game on ap and it felt a lot better and the gameplay was more organic. Madden tou will deal with a boost so its more of your skills vs. Cpu were ap is more team ratings and game planning

When the game fully installs your good to go. Just stop the update before it installs.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:39 PM   #496
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
I agree with this, but if you're changing between all-pro and all-madden I am at the belief you must delete your profile and start over . Then pick whatever your new difficulty is when you're promoted in the beginning (after cinematic opening). This takes about 5 minutes. I did this and played All Madden OOTB disk version (1.00). The running was so over powered for the CPU and a couple other things were a little wonky. I kept testing with Lions/Colts, until I was getting blown out 28-0 in the second and decided AM is just to hard OOTB, which was such a relief. So I deleted my profile, went with all-pro when prompted.

All Pro
8 Minute Quarters
No Accel Clock
Everything Default 50 expect:

User Qb Accuracy : 40
User Pass Block : 40
User Run Block : 45
User INT : 35

CPU Run Block : 55

I was the Lions

135 Total Plays
6 sacks each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to see the game still playing well ootb AP w/ some more adjusted sliders. Everything just seems better now.
I'm finishing up YR1 w/ my 78ovr Skins going 8-8, no playoffs this season.
Time to improve my team through the draft, the middle of my defense needs some love (scouting heavily, 3-4 Dlinemen, MLBs, and Safeties).
Also losing Garcon to FA, so I'll be looking for some WRs to help replace him. The immediate fill in is J. Doctson. He had a solid rookie year.
This is going to be the 1st time in a while that I'm looking forward to building and playing multiple seasons on Madden, w/o constantly rebooting due to slider/gameplay issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »