M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 68 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-30-2016, 03:41 PM   #537
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
My man this seems like it's the way to go now...Could you please direct me on how to get rid of the updates to get the out of the box version..I downloaded the day one patch and the second patch..what I did notice was the trial version without the patch played much like what you are describing..tyhe game has changed drastically since the patches..Sorry if this is repetitve but I would truly appreciate how to get that version I have the disc version by the way..Thanks!!!

No problem,
I'm on Xbox 1 though.
I deleted the local game storage, in the Settings on the X1.
Go to, Settings > Storage > clear local saved games.
Also it's easier to "go offline" in my Network Settings(Settings > Network, On the X1), so it doesn't try to update every game.

Now you can do the deleting individual files in the actual game (main menu, customize tab far right, share & manage files, Load and delete).

So you could delete everything but the rosters if you wanted.

Also just read, from a PS4 to stop the automatic updates. how to:
From the PS4 "dashboard", go to settings > system > automatic downloads and uncheck "Application Update Files". To update games that you DO want to patch manually, press Options and go to "Check for Update"

You will not be able to play online unless you have the current version

Last edited by D81SKINS; 11-30-2016 at 04:01 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 03:47 PM   #538
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Okay tried a game with INT at 30 and really enjoyed it.

This game was a lot of fun again. I was the Vikings and I was shutting down Tennessee all game long until the 4th quarter. I got too complacent and ran too much. I ended fumbling twice fighting for extra yards, one getting returned to the house. The score was 21-6, then 21-13 after the return. The next fumble came on the very next play from scrimmage! And Tennessee scored on the ensuing possession, but weren't able to get the two point conversion. Mariota scrambled on the play and was stopped just short of the goaline. So now it was 21-19. Once again I try to run to no avail and have to punt. Mariota and Andrews bring Tennessee down the field ( Murray got injured), and score the go ahead TD with 3 minutes left 26-21. I make a great drive with Bradford and am able to punch it in with 1:30 left, but it's not over yet. Mariota drives down converting on a 4th and long and gets them down to my 46 with one timeout left. All they need is one first down to get in field goal range. My D steps up and rises to the occasion, and carries our offense to the victory.

Default All Pro
INT - 30/30
8 Minute Quarters
I was Minnesota
There were 6 turnovers, 4 fumbles, 2 INT
130 plays
59 Passing
59 Rushing
12 sacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well Well! Look at those qb %'s!!
Man this game is playing good!
Thanks for sharing, see the int slider really didn't hurt by going to 30. I like it!
Old 11-30-2016, 04:02 PM   #539
Rookie

This is by far the best way to play Madden 17. I have been playing OOTB for a couple weeks, but today I thought lets download the latest patch and see waht happens. I always play SF at Seattle to test things out, my thought processing being, SF is really bad and Seattle is really good, Seattle should roll. Everything downloaded and SF is up at at halftime 14-10, Krapernick is 27-33 for 249 and 2 TDs and the SF defense is stuffing everything. That was enough for me. Deleted everyhting except the latest rosters and installed again. Played the game over from the start. Seattle runs the opening kick off back 98 yards, Hyde fumbles on the first play from scrimmage, which in turn leads to a Thomas Rawls 10 yard TD, breaking tackles on the way, Krapernick throws a pick from the SF end zone, 5 minutes to go in the first quarter amd Seattle is up 21-0. That's what I was looking for, The Madden world is right again. Thanks DSKINS81!!!
Old 11-30-2016, 04:07 PM   #540
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by audbal
This is by far the best way to play Madden 17. I have been playing OOTB for a couple weeks, but today I thought lets download the latest patch and see waht happens. I always play SF at Seattle to test things out, my thought processing being, SF is really bad and Seattle is really good, Seattle should roll. Everything downloaded and SF is up at at halftime 14-10, Krapernick is 27-33 for 249 and 2 TDs and the SF defense is stuffing everything. That was enough for me. Deleted everyhting except the latest rosters and installed again. Played the game over from the start. Seattle runs the opening kick off back 98 yards, Hyde fumbles on the first play from scrimmage, which in turn leads to a Thomas Rawls 10 yard TD, breaking tackles on the way, Krapernick throws a pick from the SF end zone, 5 minutes to go in the first quarter amd Seattle is up 21-0. That's what I was looking for, The Madden world is right again. Thanks DSKINS81!!!
Oh Heck YEAH!
It's night and day and just how much more organic it feels now, going back to the disc, offline is so much more enjoyable.
Feel free to post any game stats, qb %'s seem to be fixed and back to good(by good I mean realistic, organic Qb play, lower %'s for lower rated qbs)!
Shaping the minds of the Madden Youth folks! That's what we are doing here!
Old 11-30-2016, 04:16 PM   #541
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Loving the stats you guys are sharing! QB acc seems to be what we all were striving for after EA's updates messed it up.

Also nice to see bad qbs struggle and elite qbs, playing elite.

@HighCmpPct: Told you w/ A.P. healthy your team would do better. I don't like injuries but it is nice to see a good mix of injuries on our teams. Funny how most of the gameplay issues are fixed by going back to OOTB version.

@Cable guy: Did your team lose in the playoffs? In my season the Cowboy's lost in the NFC Championship to the Seahawks. Your stats seem spot on with a rookie qb starting. I know he'll improve and be at a pro bowl level in yr2.
In real life, I know he's(Dak) playing flawless but in the Madden world, if a rookie does that, we all are wondering what's going on with the difficulty.
So we know the difficulty on AP isn't too easy for the 1st time in Madden history!

Thanks for sharing all your stats guys!
I'm pumped to see how my team does YR2, building through the draft.
I dominated the Eagles in the wild card game. Yes back to back weeks with them. And they had beaten me at home earlier in the year. I have the Packers in Green Bay next. Seattle was the number 2 seed and I think they play the Vikes next. Edit: Eagles were down the 4th string running back, among other injuries

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by cable guy; 11-30-2016 at 04:18 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 04:30 PM   #542
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Well Well! Look at those qb %'s!!
Man this game is playing good!
Thanks for sharing, see the int slider really didn't hurt by going to 30. I like it!
This was the main thing I wanted to run by you, about int on 30. It seems like the cpu still gets picks. And do your players, especially Norman still get picks. I almost think this can open up the passing game. As my ints piled up, I began to hit probably to many flats and drags. Not wanting to throw downfield at all. I'd like Both teams to pass downfield a little better, yet still risk int's. What did you see?

Last edited by cable guy; 11-30-2016 at 04:36 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 04:31 PM   #543
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by audbal
I love seeing this just as much as gameplay. Ratings matter way more OotB!

Old 11-30-2016, 04:41 PM   #544
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
This was the main thing I wanted to run by you, about int on 30. It seems like the cpu still gets picks. And do your players, especially Norman still get picks. I almost think this can open up the passing game. Both teams could pass downfield a little better, yet still risk int's. What did you see?

Norman ended year 1 with 3ints and 7 deflections. He should've done better but I noticed since I moved him to #2, the cpu will throw to the other side more often.
Unless it's a superstar #1 WR ie. OBJ and QB'S like Eli will attack him more I'm using him more aggressively in YR2 and letting him play tight man 2 man, we'll see if the ints change in YR2. Only 2 games in and he hasn't had an int yet.
However, hes faced OBJ and K. Allen the 1st 2 games, so we'll see. He's rated higher in Zone CVG, so it's good to mix it up with him.
30 is a good spot for now, I don't want to lead the league in Ints every year. 35 seemed almost like 50. I'm guessing the crux of the slider could be 31 or 32.
Maybe...
User: 31
CPU: 30(cpu still catches batted balls and ints in general @ 30, unlike the user side)
If your a good user of the secondary, 30 is for you! 31 or 32 if your a user of the D-Line.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 11-30-2016 at 04:46 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »