M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 72 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-01-2016, 07:47 AM   #569
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Fyi. You guys can still play online with other games and download other patches.

This is how i play, i play destiny so i have to have access to the int.

All you need to do is when madden prompts you to down load the patch when you connect, pause it. It will not down load.

Prompts for download while you are connected will happen when

1. You fire up madden for the first time. Back out go in and pause it. When you are connect this happens every time,or you can dissconnect before you play madden. Pausing it is the easiest way.

2. When you turn on the ps4 while connected it will prompt you to download. Just pause.

Even if you forget to pause it and it dls you still have one more saftey valve. You will be prompt ro install, dont. Delete the patch at this point and you are good to go.

You just have to be aware of it prompting automatically while playing online. But pausing it will keep it quiet untill you restart the system or game.

I just installed ff15 and updated it without madden17 being touched. Pretty sweet. Its not as hard to do as you guys think.

All i can say give it a shot in all default all pro for a cpl games.

If you dont like it install the patches and go back to where you were.

Also deleting the physical game will not mess with your saved data. Even your profile will be there. Enjoy

Edit. On xbox 1 im not sure how the updates work while trying to pause them and staying connected. My knowledge of it is from the ps4 side.

Im sure its quite similar to do. Im pretty sure you can pause updates on that system and play online. I would hope so.

About formation subs, i havent even looked at that. I get great subbing with auto subs now...guys all the issues u are having are from the day 1 patch. Ootb doesnt have it. The fatigue works great and you line up your auto subs and you will see subs.
Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 12-01-2016 at 07:58 AM.
Old 12-01-2016, 08:40 AM   #570
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Osweiler errant throw(cpu). Nice to see stuff like this.

Ps. You can here my son in the background lol. He is kinda loud so keep volume down.

Old 12-01-2016, 09:00 AM   #571
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28

Osweiler errant throw(cpu). Nice to see stuff like this.

Ps. You can here my son in the background lol. He is kinda loud so keep volume down.

Do you see errant throws from the human controlled QB as well? I get errant passes from the CPU QB using the patched game on default all-pro but what has changed for me is the accuracy of the QB I am controlling. I can't miss. Incompletions only happen when a receiver drops a ball or the defense breaks it up.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:05 AM   #572
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Do you see errant throws from the human controlled QB as well? I get errant passes from the CPU QB using the patched game on default all-pro but what has changed for me is the accuracy of the QB I am controlling. I can't miss. Incompletions only happen when a receiver drops a ball or the defense breaks it up.
O ya for sure..check out our completion percentages a few pages back.

Ive tested a lot of qbs and its all in the ratings. You will see a lot of variations. Plus its all on default so if its to high for your liking you have plenty of room to work with.

Old 12-01-2016, 10:04 AM   #573
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
You will see more overthrows or what not with no patches or tuners. But I've definitely noticed more drops by wr's when the qb is lower rated. This is default btw.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2016, 11:10 AM   #574
Rookie

Just a question that's probably been answered already. For sacks when your playing does the user team get a good amount, because I know at one point with the updates sacks were very hard to get
Old 12-01-2016, 12:29 PM   #575
Just started!

I like the gameplay a lot from the ootb setup. My only concern are the draft classes. I remember them being crazy overpowered and having to be patched. What have y'all seen from draft classes with the ootb setup?
Old 12-01-2016, 12:34 PM   #576
Rookie

So I had a set I was using a few days ago but I think the patch ruined it so I relented and went back to OOTB all pro. Started a CFM with raiders. I'm 3 games in and mostly liking it so far. Whoever mentioned to use zoom camera on here, that has made User offense a little more challenging which I like. I have yet to see the strip sack glitch or the outside run glitch which is nice. I've been using 13 min quarters 17 sec run offs. Il post some stats later. A couple of things:

Love how organic gameplay felt. I've seen missed throws from user and CPU, pass deflections/batted balls, drops by receivers from when they get hit by defensive player at exact moment ball arrives, nice tackle animations, etc. Coverage is actually pretty decent too which I love, both user and CPUs have realistic completion percentage. Each game has been different, which is nice. I have even seen a decent amount and variety of penalties called with default penalty settings.

Does anyone feel like it's to easy to run on OOTB default all pro ? I can probably get 100 yards whenever I want. The line usually opens up big holes. Does anyone reccomend raising CPU tackling or lowering User run blocking or would this screw up game engine? I did notice when using play call suggestions that "inside zone or inside run" is always reccomend out of shotgun formation which almost always yields positive runs. I found that when I called my own run plays out of different formations that I didn't dominate the run game as much, which I liked.

I also noticed sometimes CPU offense was completely anemic resulting in a low total play count for them (around 40) and low time of possession. I have pretty much shut down high octane offenses in Atlanta, and New Orleans, and Tennessee. Il post exact numbers later on to give an idea. I still feel like i can win every game , would like just a little bit more of a challenge from CPU offense but will see. I am the raiders so maybe that's it. All in all I am enjoying default all pro OOTB.

Has anyone tried default all pro yet with the most recent version with all tuners, patches, etc? What kind of results are you getting ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »