M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 73 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-01-2016, 12:36 PM   #577
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
You will see more overthrows or what not with no patches or tuners. But I've definitely noticed more drops by wr's when the qb is lower rated. This is default btw.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Cool. Inaccurate throws by the human QB is what I'm looking for. Completion % by itself doesn't always tell the story as it can be heavily influenced by wr drops, deflections, knockdowns, ints, throw away, etc. But if there is an occasional over, under, wide throw by the hum QB in addition to all those other ways to see incomplete passes that's great news.
Old 12-01-2016, 05:01 PM   #578
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Okay, a few questions or a statement.

A. We will be without formation subs from the 1st patch.

B. If we go offline with xbox1, other games we currently purchased won't see any of the current title updates, correct?
I was wondering the same thing I went to clear local saved games but I was warned that it would delete all games that are saved...DSkins would simply deleting Madden and reinstalling serve the same purpose as far as not getting the patches etc? Thanks
Old 12-01-2016, 05:43 PM   #579
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Okay, a few questions or a statement.

A. We will be without formation subs from the 1st patch.

B. If we go offline with xbox1, other games we currently purchased won't see any of the current title updates, correct?
I don't think formation subs are in here road. I actually never used them this year. As far as updates, I used disconnect option for my PS4. So I would not get anything. I think I just read there is an option to Not have Auto-updates. So you can still be connected. And choose.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2016, 07:01 PM   #580
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
This game was absolutely insane and intense. It was close all game long and the last 3 minutes were wild. With the game tied at 20, I threw a pick and put CHI in FG range for the win. After stopping them and using my timeouts, they had a 44 yard attempt. WIDE RIGHT!! Houston ball, with about a minute and no timeouts from around the 30. I was able to spike with 1 second left on my final play to set up a 55 yard attempt for the win... BLOCKED!!! That's right OT. Both offenses were super conservative in OT and I thought I was going to get my first tie ever. I ended up winning the game with about 1 minute left in OT on a 40 yard FG. What a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesomeness! I've been busy working all day but this looks absolutely awesome!
Was this the game you streamed for the guys?

Looks like the game of the week lol
I don't know why guys are so skeptical, it's how the game was designed to play w/o any outside forces pushing changes.
I bet all the Maddens are better like this, but we were trained to always be connected and update, man what a waste of our times with the updates and all from the past.
Old 12-01-2016, 07:14 PM   #581
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
I was wondering the same thing I went to clear local saved games but I was warned that it would delete all games that are saved...DSk
ins would simply deleting Madden and reinstalling serve the same purpose as far as not getting the patches etc? Thanks
This is what I would do, he had already posted before I got off today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
All you have to do is delete and reinstall the game. Keep in mind this only works if you have the disc version. If your on digital sorry but your out of luck. When you reinstall the game make sure you go and stop the patch from downloading. You can also save rosters so if you want to save a roster before deleting and reinstalling you can. If you play other multiplayer games like most and need to keep your system connected to the Internet just make sure you go and stop the patch from downloading when you get the notification that theirs a new patch and it's going to download it. If you do that your good and can play the ootb version freely.

It's definately true and a pretty big difference in gameplay. Keep in mind that if you do this their will be no formation subs as your using the out of the box version of the game and formation subs came in a day 1 patch. Yes, technically patches/updates are supposed to improve a game and make it better and most games patches and updates do but EA has done the opposite with Madden this year and seems not to realize/care. They have managed to make gameplay worse through updates.

If your on PS4 and worried about rest mode I'm pretty sure theirs a setting somewhere where you can set it too not automatically download updates/not stay connected to the Internet while in rest mode.

Here are when prompts for download while your connected to Internet will happen:

1. When you fire up Madden for the first time. Back out and go in and pause it. When you launch Madden this happens everytime unless you disconnect it for a bit before you launch madden. Just backing out and pausing it is the easier way.

2. When you turn on the PS4 while connected you will be prompted to download it. Just go and pause it

Just be aware of it prompting automatically while playing online. But pausing it will keep it quiet until you restart the system or game.. If you don't like the out of the box version you can let the patch download and install and go right back to the current version of the game again. Deleting the physical game will not mess with your saved data. Your profile will even be their also.
This OOTB gem has been posted in the Main forum now, so I'm sure more guys will see what we have and join the OOTB. bandwagon.
For the ones that dont, oH well, we finally have found Madden Bliss and w/o all the slideritis headaches!
To each their own!

Last edited by D81SKINS; 12-01-2016 at 07:18 PM.
Old 12-01-2016, 07:21 PM   #582
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
This is what I would do, he had already posted before I got off today.

This OOTB gem has been posted in the Main forum now, so I'm sure more guys will see what we have and join the OOTB. bandwagon.
For the ones that dont, oH well, we finally have found Madden Bliss and w/o all the slideritis headaches!
To each their own!
Check post 569..its almost word for word what i posted. I claim copy right lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2016, 07:34 PM   #583
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Thumbs up Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Tyler you got! Thanks for all the info!
This post may be needed for many users.
Good job, my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Fyi. You guys can still play online with other games and download other patches.

This is how i play, i play destiny so i have to have access to the int.

All you need to do is when madden prompts you to down load the patch when you connect, pause it. It will not down load.

Prompts for download while you are connected will happen when

1. You fire up madden for the first time. Back out go in and pause it. When you are connect this happens every time,or you can dissconnect before you play madden. Pausing it is the easiest way.

2. When you turn on the ps4 while connected it will prompt you to download. Just pause.

Even if you forget to pause it and it dls you still have one more saftey valve. You will be prompt ro install, dont. Delete the patch at this point and you are good to go.

You just have to be aware of it prompting automatically while playing online. But pausing it will keep it quiet untill you restart the system or game.

I just installed ff15 and updated it without madden17 being touched. Pretty sweet. Its not as hard to do as you guys think.

All i can say give it a shot in all default all pro for a cpl games.

If you dont like it install the patches and go back to where you were.

Also deleting the physical game will not mess with your saved data. Even your profile will be there. Enjoy

Edit. On xbox 1 im not sure how the updates work while trying to pause them and staying connected. My knowledge of it is from the ps4 side.

Im sure its quite similar to do. Im pretty sure you can pause updates on that system and play online. I would hope so.

About formation subs, i havent even looked at that. I get great subbing with auto subs now...guys all the issues u are having are from the day 1 patch. Ootb doesnt have it. The fatigue works great and you line up your auto subs and you will see subs.
Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Post #569 will not be forgotten lol
Old 12-01-2016, 07:59 PM   #584
Rookie

So you guys go completely OOB with no sliders? I have to try this out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »