M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 76 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-03-2016, 10:37 PM   #601
Time To Call Your Shot

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Hey guys just wanted to throw out here the way I've been attempting FG's.

After selecting FG or Punt I immediately look away from the screen for a second or so until the aim line drops down to being all short.

Personally I feel like this brings a little more sim nature to the kicking game, especially during windy games.

Mets (OSFM V1.5)
2018 Record: 0-3

Checkout my approach to directional hitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
Fair warning, I am not a professional hitter but I do play one in the Show.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:34 AM   #602
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Was able to get in 3 more games earlier this afternoon. Every game felt completely different, which I obviously love. Long gone are the days of matchups not mattering. Now it matters how good your team, how good the team is you're playing, and what each others strengths and weaknesses are. If your weakness is going up against your opponents strength, watch out, you could get blown out.

This first game I was the Ravens. Though the score wouldn't imply it, but this was a super well defensively played game. My defense and special times had 2 safeties, 2 blocked PAT's, and fumble recovered for a TD. While the Bills D forced 5 turnovers (3 INT - 2 Fumble), and returned both a pick and a fumble for a TD. The first offensive touchdown was't score until the very last play of the third quarter!! And each offense only end up with a single TD. As you can see, the game actually ended in OT, after I got my second safety of the day!! Really a fun game. Ravens (me) had 6 sacks, Bills (cpu) had 5.

The next game I played was this one, and I was the Browns. As you can see, it was night and day from the Ravens/Bills game. I couldnt stop the Eagles offense for my life, and my offense was pretty anemic. Browns (me) had 1 sack, Eagles (cpu) had 2.

The final game was once again totally different, but totally matchup based, I was the Packers. I was able to take it to the Jags pretty good in this one. Their offense was pretty terrible before Bortles got hurt. Once Henne came in, they played much better, but the game was already out of hand at that point. Packers (me) had 2 sacks, Jags (CPU) had 3.

streaming again : https://www.twitch.tv/tc020791

Last edited by tc020791; 12-04-2016 at 12:39 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:27 AM   #603
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Awesome games and you can tell the differences in the teams for sure!
That Ravens vs Bills game sounds like it was quite the game! Winning on a defensive play, just seemed right lol.

Thanks for the game feedback, so far the guys that have gone ootb seem to really be getting a much better game and that's all we can ask for. I hope to get a couple in today and I'll post those when I do.

Keep'em coming guys!
Old 12-04-2016, 11:51 AM   #604
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Anyone who is skeptical about this, or any set for that matter, give it more than a game or a quarter, the variety is tremendous. The past game I played, Siemian started off hot, 15/18, but ended 19/31. So he went 4/13 after the hot start. I also saw a running into the punter for a first down that completely turned the game. Denvers D totally dominated me and the Panthers, but the costly penalty, plus a costly fumble by Siemian, really did in the Broncos. Not to mention Cam had no turnovers. Panthers pulled out a close one on opening night 26-21.
Refreshing to see this kind of final score! 26-21!
Feels like an actual NFL game between 2 really good defenses.
Some guys would see the 15/18 to start and say the QBA is way too good, however, with this ootb set, it seems like the defenses actually adjust as the game goes on and then it ends with a nice defensive type game and score.
Much better than seeing every game high scoring.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:29 PM   #605
Rookie

Sorry to ask the question as I remember seeing this addressed somewhere in the thread, but have been unable to locate it. I am attempting to give this style a go and have run into an issue with the setup.

I am on xbox 1 with the disk. I went ahead and went to offline mode for the console and deleted just the game file using the manager window. I left the profile and 4gb free space file in tact. I then went ahead and loaded up the game and let it install. I still had my profile and custom playbooks and all created, but I also had formation stubs. I even tried a new cfm just to check.

Is someone able to point me where this has been answered or to let me know what I did wrong? Thanks in advance.

On a side note has anyone done a look at a multi season cfm yet to see if anything odd comes up over time?
Old 12-04-2016, 03:07 PM   #606
Pro

tyler28's Arena

I dont think formation subs will be there ,they didnt come till day one patch.

I could be wrong tho

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2016, 03:31 PM   #607
Rookie

Are we able to update commentary without downloading the latest game update?
Old 12-04-2016, 03:32 PM   #608
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

@D81:

Are you guys finding the Run and Gun book to be a valid generic option for the CPU?

I haven't messed with it yet, but am curious if it runs an NFL style attack...

In the past, that and Pistol were kind of NCAA-ish?

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »