M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 80 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-05-2016, 12:48 PM   #633
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
I believe some, so called "slider gurus" don't even play Madden, but that's beside the point.

So even All-Madden plays better w/ the OOTB version.
I don't know how guys can keep playing the updated version, mainly due to the QBA on the user side being so OP'd.

Bottom line is we are having some of the most true to ratings and gameplay that we've ever seen in Madden, by going ootb.
If others want to argue that the updated version is better, oh well,

We know the differences and have plenty of game data, videos posted, etc. That back up our argument.
They don't have anything to show but opinions and theories, of which don't hold much water
I think were people are forming their opinions and have such a bad taste for the ootb version is because they remember how madden was when they first played it. However, what they dont realize is that we had a day one patch that was installed then. So i highly highly doubt anyone played an ootb version then. Why would they, first thing we want to do is to patch it to get the best version.

So when ppl argue about the outside running issue or this glitch or that. That was all created by the day one patch.

The outside run issue isnt there and this isnt the game i play on day one. Im sure if it was we wouldnt be in this mess. They patched it right off the bat.

This version does not have all those glitches that everyone remembers. They dont exsist. I hear this so much but thats on version 1.01 or whatever this is version 1.0. And people say i want formation subs tho...well when fatigue works right i see plenty of subs. I dont need formations. Lol

Go look at my cpu rushing stats, even the ai is subbing. Look at bernards carries to hills. They were rotating like real life it was awesome. I didnt touch any playbooks or anything. Clearly ea had it right but either didnt test it or whatever, they patched things for the worse.

For what its worth, because people are remembering something we arent talking about.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2016, 12:55 PM   #634
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Hey Skins, Tyler, and Cable... So you guys mind taking a quick peek at some of my box scores (specifically the 49ers ones) and see if you think I'm getting a good number of total plays a game? Or if you think I might should bump up to 10 minutes a game.

Thanks,
HCP.
So I went back at calculated all 16 games you posted for your 49ers chise.

Your team avg plays per gm (including sacks taken)

The CPU

Total
113 per gm

You may want to increase your qtr. by 1min.
Do you use acc clock by chance?

Also the pace at which you pick plays matters, if you use coaching suggestions vs picking through plays.
I've recently gone back to picking my own plays b/c coaching suggestions are so limited.
So I also need to up my qtrs by 1min more than likely

Keep in mind, your 49ers have a rock solid D, when healthy and your running game w/ your Oline and AP are just too much for other teams to slow down.
You did when the T.O.P battle in almost every game with that team.
I know it's much different when your using a less skilled Defensive, and offensive rushing team.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 12-05-2016 at 01:34 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:59 PM   #635
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Thumbs up Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I think were people are forming their opinions and have such a bad taste for the ootb version is because they remember how madden was when they first played it. However, what they dont realize is that we had a day one patch that was installed then. So i highly highly doubt anyone played an ootb version then. Why would they, first thing we want to do is to patch it to get the best version.

So when ppl argue about the outside running issue or this glitch or that. That was all created by the day one patch.

The outside run issue isnt there and this isnt the game i play on day one. Im sure if it was we wouldnt be in this mess. They patched it right off the bat.

This version does not have all those glitches that everyone remembers. They dont exsist. I hear this so much but thats on version 1.01 or whatever this is version 1.0. And people say i want formation subs tho...well when fatigue works right i see plenty of subs. I dont need formations. Lol

Go look at my cpu rushing stats, even the ai is subbing. Look at bernards carries to hills. They were rotating like real life it was awesome. I didnt touch any playbooks or anything. Clearly ea had it right but either didnt test it or whatever, they patched things for the worse.

For what its worth, because people are remembering something we arent talking about.

I agree,

I brought this up in Josh's thread, when I 1st found out about this version of the game, and he agreed that he's never played Madden truly ootb no updates. He said, he doesn't even have the disc, just digital version.

No updates mean, not even the day 1 patch but who's listening to us.

on a side note:
Booker21 just got the disc and it sounds like he'll be joining in on sharing his thoughts w/ us.
So some are still listening lol
Old 12-05-2016, 01:11 PM   #636
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmendoza50.
Booker21...I was sceptical at first if the game would play better playing the OOB version of the game but when i played my 1st play now game i was blown away. Here are some highlights i noticed.
- CPU Big Ben rolled out from pressure to his left pumped faked and passes to a wide open Brown...problem was it was called back cause he crossed the LOS.
- saw a tackle where i was losing my balance forward kinda stumbling and the defender "arm barred" me to the ground.
- Elite receivers get into better position when running routes.
- Passing pockets look wonderful and so do the d ends fighting to get to the qb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
This was posted in the Main forum, so this version of M17 may actually be catching some wind now.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:32 PM   #637
Rookie

played dallas at green bay in the snow. final score gb 31 dallas 17. 4 missed field goals, one xp missed, dropped balls, over and under throws. no running game for either side, about 55 yards combined. dallas was driving with about a minute and a half left, hit dez over the middle for what looked like a 45 yard touchdown, until dez let up at the 3 yard line(you could actually see dez let up) and burnett punched the ball out from behind and the ball goes into the endzone and out of bounds, gb ball at the 20, game over. I see things every game that i wasnt seeing with updates, its a lot of fun.
Old 12-05-2016, 04:56 PM   #638
Rookie

shanice73's Arena

OVR: 3

I am thrilled to see that other madden players have discovered ootb box madden is better than any updated version. I am delighted at this.

I have been playing ootb version 1.0 since the days of Madden 10. Back then I realized that patches and updates were changing the game in a bad way. So I decided to try it without any patches at all, that's when I discovered that ootb box version 1.0 was so much better.

I have done this every year and every madden game since then. I highly recommend that people who have not tried this should do so. You won't regret it. You have nothing to lose whatsoever.

Another thing I will point out is that EVERY difficulty level plays well ootb, Rookie up to All Madden. And on default settings. Sliders are virtually obsolete with the ootb version. Yes you heard me correctly, you hardly need to change anything, just play on default settings and it plays great with the ootb version. Rookie up to All Madden.

BTW I also do this with a few other sports games as well and ootb works great with them also.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:00 PM   #639
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
I think some guys are getting confused about the actual ootb version vs the Day 1 Madden released with Updates.

If you just scroll back through the last 5 or so pgs. You'll see Noone of us have seen any of the issues you speak of, actually the opposite. These guys have been playing hardcore too! I'm talking full seasons within a matter of a few weeks. We are loving the qb play, which is at its best w/ the ootb disc version, no updates. Completely d/c'D from the online world lol.

They've even gone as far as keeping the updated roster and deleting everything else and rebooting the disc version ootb/offline

^this
I never played 1.0. Because the day 1 patch.

I'm starting to think that these patches created some issues. I remember how easy was to run on all pro default.

After two games my RB avg were 3.7 and 4.1

And one game. Half I was 10 for 4 yds. Yeah.

I will write a bit more when I'm done playing more games but overall this is the best football game.

I'm crazy or the game is a bit slower?
User acc while % are in check most of the time I may end up lowering to low 5 or so. I really want to struggle if i play with kaep or below 70 players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2016, 05:04 PM   #640
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
^this
I never played 1.0. Because the day 1 patch.

I'm starting to think that these patches created some issues. I remember how easy was to run on all pro default.

After two games my RB avg were 3.7 and 4.1

And one game. Half I was 10 for 4 yds. Yeah.

I will write a bit more when I'm done playing more games but overall this is the best football game.

I'm crazy or the game is a bit slower?
User acc while % are in check most of the time I may end up lowering to low 5 or so. I really want to struggle if i play with kaep or below 70 players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I lowered acc for user on all madden to 30 but kept cpu at default. It plays great. I would only mess with int or acc if you are adjusting sliders. Everything else makes the core gameplay outta wack.

I tried charter 04s sliders on ootb and they are a great set for all madden. But it was weird. The previous post is correct about default being the way to play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »