M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 81 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-05-2016, 05:43 PM   #641
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Hey Skins, Tyler, and Cable... So you guys mind taking a quick peek at some of my box scores (specifically the 49ers ones) and see if you think I'm getting a good number of total plays a game? Or if you think I might should bump up to 10 minutes a game.

Thanks,
HCP.
Sorry for late reply, I'll try to get on the computer. Tapatalk doesn't show the stats properly

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2016, 05:56 PM   #642
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
In all your opinions, is it necessary to use custom play books and modify QB traits to get ootb version to play well? What's the downside of not doing that? It seems to me the lack of QB scramble and stale repetitive CPU play calling was an issue pre patches. Was hoping maybe the day one patch caused those issues and that the true ootb would play out better overall. Thanks!
I would like to know this too, if you think we should be manually updating Qb traits to avoid cpu QB just standing in the pocket and taking a sack. Also, would you recommend using preseason rosters vs updated ones? I've been reading using the updated ones affects gameplay in a negative way. I want to stick with all pro but I want the CPU to be just a little bit more of a challenge. Other than that it's playing great.

Thanks
Old 12-05-2016, 05:58 PM   #643
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
^this
I never played 1.0. Because the day 1 patch.

I'm starting to think that these patches created some issues. I remember how easy was to run on all pro default.

After two games my RB avg were 3.7 and 4.1

And one game. Half I was 10 for 4 yds. Yeah.

I will write a bit more when I'm done playing more games but overall this is the best football game.

I'm crazy or the game is a bit slower?
User acc while % are in check most of the time I may end up lowering to low 5 or so. I really want to struggle if i play with kaep or below 70 players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly!!! If you guys remember I switched to All madden. All-pro was kinda not playing well. Easy to run, cpu qb stood there, and either got sacked or threw it away. Cpu defense ran a cover 1 almost every single play. A steak play was a td. They also ran the ball at a rediculous rate. Sometimes all 3 downs. Even on 3rd and 8 per say

Old 12-05-2016, 06:03 PM   #644
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I lowered acc for user on all madden to 30 but kept cpu at default. It plays great. I would only mess with int or acc if you are adjusting sliders. Everything else makes the core gameplay outta wack.

I tried charter 04s sliders on ootb and they are a great set for all madden. But it was weird. The previous post is correct about default being the way to play.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks man. This make me feel better about lowering acc. I play in all pro so a 5-10 is not that crazy.

This is the only slider I'm thinking on tweaking. All other plays perfect.

I play no switch and only control QB and RB on run plays so I need my teammates to play as closer to their rating as possible.

I don't call plays. Use 1st stratefy and no audible. This limit myself to "cheat" the AI And get the AI on the most even ground possible.

Old 12-05-2016, 06:26 PM   #645
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
I would like to know this too, if you think we should be manually updating Qb traits to avoid cpu QB just standing in the pocket and taking a sack. Also, would you recommend using preseason rosters vs updated ones? I've been reading using the updated ones affects gameplay in a negative way. I want to stick with all pro but I want the CPU to be just a little bit more of a challenge. Other than that it's playing great.

Thanks
I dont think you will need to do that. Ive tested a lot and qbs really play to their ratings on this version. Ive seen a lot of movement in the pocket to avoid sacks. I even had a. Smith rush 5 times one game it was crazy.

Each game is different and you will see a challenge from all pro and more so w all madden.

I do recommend the 75 man roster. The updated roster seems to boost the user too much. Raitings are a little high across the board and it makes teams too even in the long run. I like to have a bigger gap from the top team to the bottom.

Old 12-05-2016, 06:30 PM   #646
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Exactly!!! If you guys remember I switched to All madden. All-pro was kinda not playing well. Easy to run, cpu qb stood there, and either got sacked or threw it away. Cpu defense ran a cover 1 almost every single play. A steak play was a td. They also ran the ball at a rediculous rate. Sometimes all 3 downs. Even on 3rd and 8 per say

Yeah I hated that too. But I'm on all pro default and I'm not seeing that yet. I'm wondering what else broke the day 1 patch.

My memory may be tricking me but with patch 1 I think injury was 10 at default. I guess that was also introduced with the day 1 patch.

Anyone else who felt that running was too easy day 1 patch. now feel that it's not that easy ?

With madden being so variable I'm not sure what is what by now lol

Old 12-05-2016, 06:37 PM   #647
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I dont think you will need to do that. Ive tested a lot and qbs really play to their ratings on this version. Ive seen a lot of movement in the pocket to avoid sacks. I even had a. Smith rush 5 times one game it was crazy.

Each game is different and you will see a challenge from all pro and more so w all madden.

I do recommend the 75 man roster. The updated roster seems to boost the user too much. Raitings are a little high across the board and it makes teams too even in the long run. I like to have a bigger gap from the top team to the bottom.

Thanks man. I'm gonna restart and use preseason roster. What do you reccomend for CPU and user accuracy for all pro? Leave as is or lower a bit?
Old 12-05-2016, 06:42 PM   #648
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
Thanks man. I'm gonna restart and use preseason roster. What do you reccomend for CPU and user accuracy for all pro? Leave as is or lower a bit?
All pro user u can go where it feels good to you, i had it at 30. 50 may be a little too accurate. The good thing is the slider actually works wo the patches.

On the cpu side id leave it at 50. The qb plays better there and makes better decision, you will see inaccurate throws from the cpu. Top tier qbs may drop a high percentage on you here and there but i kept it there cause i saw a lot of variation and challenge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »