Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2016, 02:21 AM   #681
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

guys thread is amazing... thanks for all the info...

so with ootb the stats i see that are not being tracked in my play now games
are :
drops
and yards after contact with my running back..

is this right?

sorry i didnt read every thread...

THANKS IN ADVANCE

WAIT A MINUTE MY VERSION SAYS MADDEN17 _1.0.111_X64ETC....

IS THIS A PATCHED VERSION?

EITHER WAY I JUST HAD SOME GREAT GAMES LOL....

ALSO IF ANYONE CAN ANWSER THE STAT QUESTIONS AS I'M RE INSTALLING AGAIN WITH INTERNET OFF...

Last edited by justintasha1996; 12-06-2016 at 02:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 03:10 AM   #682
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Okay so here's the game wrap-up. I already told you what happened in the first quarter so here's the rest.

2nd quarter:
On our punt to start the 2nd quarter I got the craziest roll I have ever gotten on Madden and the ball just stopped on the 1yd line. After that Tannehill is trying to pass from the endzone and I break off a block with Perry, but get chopped down by the HB right in front of Tannehill. Our secondary was blanking recievers down field and I get up and get the safety with Perry! Our second safety in the first 2 quarters!

3rd quarter:
We get backed up down inside our own 15, and Vick tries to hit Gates as he's coming out of a double cut route, but with a man in his face throws before Gates gets his head and around and bam! Danny Trevathan grabs the interception Saints ball inside the redzone!

Our defense manages to come back strong yet again and holds them to a FG, it's now 4-3.

4th quarter:
We got the ball back at the end of the 3rd after the FG and are trying to move down the field, when the inevitable happens. AP busts loose on a counter run and gallops 73yds down to the 1yd line!!

We try to pound it in with Bush on 1st down, no gain. We try to pound it in with AP on 2nd down, loss of 3. We try to pound it in with Gray on 3rd down, he manages 3yds back to the 1. Forget the FG we're trying to score the first TD of the game. We try to pound it in with AP again, he gets away from a guy in the backfield and leaps high over the top.... and a defender gets a helmet on the ball and knocks it out, Saints fall on it in the endzone for the touchback!

After the touchback the Saints are moving the ball down the field fairly well. Then Tannehill tries to fire deep down the left sideline to Eifert, but no! Darrelle Revis is all over it deep down field and comes up with his 2nd interception of the game!!

So we get the ball back, we get a first down or so then it happens... regular pass play on first down. J.J. Nelson has a fly route down the right sideline and is matched up one on one with the CB and the defense appearing to load the box to stop the run, so naturally I'm gonna take a quick look at him in my progression to see if he gets the early step. When I take that glance he's running free all alone down the sideline! I lob deep with Vick who just barely kept the throw in bounds, Nelson runs under it all alone and trots in with the 61yd TD Catch on if you can believe it a blown assignment in Madden!

On the replay it looks as it the defense was running zone, as the CB started with Nelson, then after so far dropped back down the AP in the flat apparently expecting the safety help deep over the top. But there was no safety and J.J. was all alone.

Later in the game we have put together a drive that ran the clock from around 4 minutes to go to 1:57 to go before we are forced to punt it away. Saints get the ball at the 20 with 1 timeout down by 8.

They start a great drive, getting past midfield. Running PA they then hit Garcon on a quick route on 2nd and 8 looks like he's gonna be tackled quickly but he spins out of the tackle and runs past the down marker! Sherman runs up behind him and knocks the ball out!! Bruce Irvin grabs it for us and starts running down the sideline before getting knocked out of bounds by Tannehill at the 15! We've locked it up! ....But wait there's a flag, offsides on the defense, balls comes back 2nd and 2 now.

So with the ball at the 37 and the clock stopped at 13 seconds. The Saints hit a great pass over the middle down inside the 20, tick.. tick.. tick tick tick! They hurry up and just get the snap off with about 3 to go, they throw left to a wide open Amendola in the flat but Laurinaitis runs him down with the sure wrap-up tackle to seal a trip to the Conference title game for the 49ers!!!!!!

Player of the game:

This was a toughie for me. It's not AP cause his numbers really aren't as good as they looked, maybe if he had finished off that long run for the score but he didn't.

J.J. Nelson is really close as he had a crazy day and scored the only touchdown. But he doesn't get the nod (however he has locked up being on my team for the next few years with this performance).

I'm giving it to Darrelle Revis! The Saints tried to go deep on his side of the field twice. Once against a WR, and again with their start TE Eifert. Both times Revis went up in the air with them and came down with the pick. So the POTG honors go to him in this one!

Now if they had one POTG would have been easy. Vernon Butler I just couldn't stop in this one! 8 tackles, 1 TFL, and 4 Sacks!! He just went straight beast against my very good o-line.

Box Score:
New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers
Jan 1, 20161ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New Orleans Saints (9-7)00303
San Francisco 49ers (11-5)220711
Team Stats Comparison
NORSFO
Total Offense189301
Rushing Yards73164
Passing Yards116137
First Downs1010
Punt Return Yards227
Kick Return Yards2758
Total Yards238366
Turnovers32
3rd Down Converstion1-74-13
4th Down Conversion0-00-2
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/10/0
Penalties3-215-43
Posession Time12:4523:15
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGNORSFO
2:42(SFO) J.Jenkins Sack Fumble Safety02
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGNORSFO
8:43(SFO) N. Perry Safety Sack04
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGNORSFO
1:13(NOR) S.Janikowski 26yd FG34
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGNORSFO
5:42(SFO) J.J. Nelson 61yd TD Catch311
New Orleans Saints
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Ryan Tannehill14-2515903
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C.J. Anderson127360
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jamison Crowder3289.30
Tyler Eifert23316.50
Danny Amendola23316.50
Pierre Garcon22713.50
Louis Murphy294.50
Isaiah Crowell121210
Stephen Ridley1550
C.J. Anderson1330
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Duke Williams9000
Vernon Butler8400
J.J. Watt80.500
Danny Trevathan6010
Sen'Derrick Marks6000
Vontaze Burfict60.500
Mychal Kendricks6100
Charles Johnson3100
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Sebastian Janikowski1-10-0327
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Donnie Jones3141470
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jamison Crowder127270
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Danny Amendola3227.30
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Mike Vick9-1218811
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Adrian Peterson281475.20
Reggie Bush310.30
Jonas Gray1330
Mike Vick113130
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.J. Nelson413734.21
Adrian Peterson294.50
Antonio Gates236180
Vernon Davis1660
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Paul Posluszny8000
DeAngelo Hall6000
Antrel Rolle5000
Darrelle Revis5020
Nick Perry (User) [Safety]4200
Bruce Irvin3110
Stephen Paea3100
Kedric Golston1100
John Jenkins [Safety]1100
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Justin TuckerNA1-11NA
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Mike Scifres737553.51
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Devin Hester25125.50
Marcus Roberson1770
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Devin Hester273.50
();

Sorry for the long *** post guys, just it was an amazing game and to start the playoffs no less!

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Old 12-06-2016, 03:16 AM   #683
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Okay so here's the game wrap-up. I already told you what happened in the first quarter so here's the rest.

2nd quarter:
On our punt to start the 2nd quarter I got the craziest roll I have ever gotten on Madden and the ball just stopped on the 1yd line. After that Tannehill is trying to pass from the endzone and I break off a block with Perry, but get chopped down by the HB right in front of Tannehill. Our secondary was blanking recievers down field and I get up and get the safety with Perry! Our second safety in the first 2 quarters!

3rd quarter:
We get backed up down inside our own 15, and Vick tries to hit Gates as he's coming out of a double cut route, but with a man in his face throws before Gates gets his head and around and bam! Danny Trevathan grabs the interception Saints ball inside the redzone!

Our defense manages to come back strong yet again and holds them to a FG, it's now 4-3.

4th quarter:
We got the ball back at the end of the 3rd after the FG and are trying to move down the field, when the inevitable happens. AP busts loose on a counter run and gallops 73yds down to the 1yd line!!

We try to pound it in with Bush on 1st down, no gain. We try to pound it in with AP on 2nd down, loss of 3. We try to pound it in with Gray on 3rd down, he manages 3yds back to the 1. Forget the FG we're trying to score the first TD of the game. We try to pound it in with AP again, he gets away from a guy in the backfield and leaps high over the top.... and a defender gets a helmet on the ball and knocks it out, Saints fall on it in the endzone for the touchback!

After the touchback the Saints are moving the ball down the field fairly well. Then Tannehill tries to fire deep down the left sideline to Eifert, but no! Darrelle Revis is all over it deep down field and comes up with his 2nd interception of the game!!

So we get the ball back, we get a first down or so then it happens... regular pass play on first down. J.J. Nelson has a fly route down the right sideline and is matched up one on one with the CB and the defense appearing to load the box to stop the run, so naturally I'm gonna take a quick look at him in my progression to see if he gets the early step. When I take that glance he's running free all alone down the sideline! I lob deep with Vick who just barely kept the throw in bounds, Nelson runs under it all alone and trots in with the 61yd TD Catch on if you can believe it a blown assignment in Madden!

On the replay it looks as it the defense was running zone, as the CB started with Nelson, then after so far dropped back down the AP in the flat apparently expecting the safety help deep over the top. But there was no safety and J.J. was all alone.

Later in the game we have put together a drive that ran the clock from around 4 minutes to go to 1:57 to go before we are forced to punt it away. Saints get the ball at the 20 with 1 timeout down by 8.

They start a great drive, getting past midfield. Running PA they then hit Garcon on a quick route on 2nd and 8 looks like he's gonna be tackled quickly but he spins out of the tackle and runs past the down marker! Sherman runs up behind him and knocks the ball out!! Bruce Irvin grabs it for us and starts running down the sideline before getting knocked out of bounds by Tannehill at the 15! We've locked it up! ....But wait there's a flag, offsides on the defense, balls comes back 2nd and 2 now.

So with the ball at the 37 and the clock stopped at 13 seconds. The Saints hit a great pass over the middle down inside the 20, tick.. tick.. tick tick tick! They hurry up and just get the snap off with about 3 to go, they throw left to a wide open Amendola in the flat but Laurinaitis runs him down with the sure wrap-up tackle to seal a trip to the Conference title game for the 49ers!!!!!!

Player of the game:

This was a toughie for me. It's not AP cause his numbers really aren't as good as they looked, maybe if he had finished off that long run for the score but he didn't.

J.J. Nelson is really close as he had a crazy day and scored the only touchdown. But he doesn't get the nod (however he has locked up being on my team for the next few years with this performance).

I'm giving it to Darrelle Revis! The Saints tried to go deep on his side of the field twice. Once against a WR, and again with their start TE Eifert. Both times Revis went up in the air with them and came down with the pick. So the POTG honors go to him in this one!

Now if they had one POTG would have been easy. Vernon Butler I just couldn't stop in this one! 8 tackles, 1 TFL, and 4 Sacks!! He just went straight beast against my very good o-line.

Box Score:
New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers
Jan 1, 20161ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New Orleans Saints (9-7)00303
San Francisco 49ers (11-5)220711
Team Stats Comparison
NORSFO
Total Offense189301
Rushing Yards73164
Passing Yards116137
First Downs1010
Punt Return Yards227
Kick Return Yards2758
Total Yards238366
Turnovers32
3rd Down Converstion1-74-13
4th Down Conversion0-00-2
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/10/0
Penalties3-215-43
Posession Time12:4523:15
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGNORSFO
2:42(SFO) J.Jenkins Sack Fumble Safety02
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGNORSFO
8:43(SFO) N. Perry Safety Sack04
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGNORSFO
1:13(NOR) S.Janikowski 26yd FG34
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGNORSFO
5:42(SFO) J.J. Nelson 61yd TD Catch311
New Orleans Saints
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Ryan Tannehill14-2515903
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C.J. Anderson127360
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jamison Crowder3289.30
Tyler Eifert23316.50
Danny Amendola23316.50
Pierre Garcon22713.50
Louis Murphy294.50
Isaiah Crowell121210
Stephen Ridley1550
C.J. Anderson1330
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Duke Williams9000
Vernon Butler8400
J.J. Watt80.500
Danny Trevathan6010
Sen'Derrick Marks6000
Vontaze Burfict60.500
Mychal Kendricks6100
Charles Johnson3100
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Sebastian Janikowski1-10-0327
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Donnie Jones3141470
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jamison Crowder127270
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Danny Amendola3227.30
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Mike Vick9-1218811
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Adrian Peterson281475.20
Reggie Bush310.30
Jonas Gray1330
Mike Vick113130
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.J. Nelson413734.21
Adrian Peterson294.50
Antonio Gates236180
Vernon Davis1660
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Paul Posluszny8000
DeAngelo Hall6000
Antrel Rolle5000
Darrelle Revis5020
Nick Perry (User) [Safety]4200
Bruce Irvin3110
Stephen Paea3100
Kedric Golston1100
John Jenkins [Safety]1100
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Justin TuckerNA1-11NA
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Mike Scifres737553.51
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Devin Hester25125.50
Marcus Roberson1770
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Devin Hester273.50
();

Sorry for the long *** post guys, just it was an amazing game and to start the playoffs no less!

what a game!!!!!

if anyone can help as i'm trying to get the right version installed on xbox1s

should i delete my profile , rosters etc... because i have internet off and I cant seem to get the ootb version..
Old 12-06-2016, 03:19 AM   #684
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justintasha1996
what a game!!!!!

if anyone can help as i'm trying to get the right version installed on xbox1s

should i delete my profile , rosters etc... because i have internet off and I cant seem to get the ootb version..
I thought you couldn't delete the files separately on Xbox 1? Man I'd really like to help you more but I've never even held an Xbox 1 controller. I will say the easiest way to check should be to go into cfm and see if formation subs are there. If they are then your still patched.

As for the stats I really have no idea.

Edit: if you don't have anything you really want to save on Madden, it couldn't hurt to delete everything you can before installing. But deleting it and installing with internet off should get you OOTB version.

You need to talk with Skins as he's the one on X1, me and Tyler on PS4!

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 12-06-2016 at 03:27 AM.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:37 AM   #685
Rookie

Quote:
I thought you couldn't delete the files separately on Xbox 1? Man I'd really like to help you more but I've never even held an Xbox 1 controller. I will say the easiest way to check should be to go into cfm and see if formation subs are there. If they are then your still patched.

As for the stats I really have no idea.

Edit: if you don't have anything you really want to save on Madden, it couldn't hurt to delete everything you can before installing. But deleting it and installing with internet off should get you OOTB version.

You need to talk with Skins as he's the one on X1, me and Tyler on PS4!

appreciate it... i'll wait to tomorrow for skins help , because i do have my profile , my custom play books, and the newest rosters still saved for Madden..

but i don't know why I can't get the ootb version..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 04:44 AM   #686
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Okay so first quarter down! 2-0 49ers!

They ran the opening drive down inside the 10 as I just couldn't stop them. Then Tannehill throws a pass off Crowell's helmet that Irvin picks off at the goalline! (don't worry I got a video for y'all lol)
Told you I had a video, here ya go.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 12-06-2016, 08:39 AM   #687
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
The question remains,
To go AP or AM, lol

I'm thinking the answer may lie somewhere in between.
For ex.
If Booker gets a good challenge w/ the lower QBA on the user side on AP, that alone could do the trick to keep the user passing from getting to easy

And,
for those that need a better Run D by the CPU,
Possibly just a drop in the User Run block.

I'd say if we end up going this route of adjusting sliders, we should ONLY change the User side(exception CPU ints), especially since the CPU ai seems so good @ default.

Thoughts guys?
Im going to test your op on fast speed on all pro that may be the balance between all pro and madden.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2016, 08:40 AM   #688
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Told you I had a video, here ya go.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but how do you post video on here?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »