M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 88 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-06-2016, 09:57 AM   #697
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Not on all pro, at least from what ive seen. It definitely makes running tougher. The lbs and safetys react better to plays both on passing and rushing.

When u play all madden theres a boost to speed and the game is a little faster. This has the feel of that but plays like all pro. Very organic. Maybe in just used to that so not all may like it but that options there if all pro becomes too easy before going all madden

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2016, 10:11 AM   #698
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Don't want to jinx myself, but so far almost done the 1st quarter with Winston now at 81 AWR rather than 78 AWR, and its night and day. I've gone 3 and out twice so they've had the ball for pretty much the whole quarter. I've already seen Winston scramble around in the pocket, as well as throw the ball away. Two things I did not see the entire game when he was at 78 AWR. He is also getting rid of the ball noticeably quicker and actually throwing his receivers open, rather than waiting for someone to be wide open. One minute to go in the first, Winston has 15 pass attempts! 105 yards, no sacks! They've still ran it 7 times. Like I said, they're dominating T.O.P. right now.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:13 AM   #699
Pro

tyler28's Arena

The bengals pretty much fell apart in the 4th , pretty much like real life. We took a lead but they marched down and scored and needed a 2pt to tie. We stopped it and won 29-27. Great game

Here are rushing stats

Old 12-06-2016, 10:20 AM   #700
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Don't want to jinx myself, but so far almost done the 1st quarter with Winston now at 81 AWR rather than 78 AWR, and its night and day. I've gone 3 and out twice so they've had the ball for pretty much the whole quarter. I've already seen Winston scramble around in the pocket, as well as throw the ball away. Two things I did not see the entire game when he was at 78 AWR. He is also getting rid of the ball noticeably quicker and actually throwing his receivers open, rather than waiting for someone to be wide open. One minute to go in the first, Winston has 15 pass attempts! 105 yards, no sacks! They've still ran it 7 times. Like I said, they're dominating T.O.P. right now.
Good find, i wonder why thats even in the game. I mean you dont see lower tier qbs in the nfl just sitting in the pocket taking sack after sack. There is a little more awareness there. I mean their nfl level. The elite of qbs to play the game. They have to be pretty damn good just to play.

Just to give an example in high school our qb was dominant no one in our league could touch him. He was 6'4 240. Ya in high school. He ended up going to indiana university, ya big 10.

There he played behind randle el. (Remember him) he eventually started after r.e. graduated.

After that he made the bengals practice squad but got cut after one year.

My point is this guy was a stud ,played and started at IU and couldnt make the bengals roster. Goes to show the kind of qb talent in the nfl.

Taking sack after sack like that just isnt realistic, shouldnt be in the game.

Old 12-06-2016, 10:33 AM   #701
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
The sack/QB issue is one of the things I've been afraid we'd see with ootb. Was hoping that was caused by the day one patch but it appears it's been there all along. At least for lower rated/awareness QB's perhaps.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:37 AM   #702
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Tbh i havent seen it. It may be there but if it is its no where near extreme as it was with day 1. I remember that.

Old 12-06-2016, 10:40 AM   #703
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
The bengals pretty much fell apart in the 4th , pretty much like real life. We took a lead but they marched down and scored and needed a 2pt to tie. We stopped it and won 29-27. Great game

Here are rushing stats

Tyler are you on slow or normal speed?
Old 12-06-2016, 10:51 AM   #704
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Tyler are you on slow or normal speed?
This was actually all pro on fast. I really liked it. Gave more of a challenge to the great all pro feel.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »