M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 91 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-06-2016, 07:55 PM   #721
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Yeah, I wouldn't think there was a way to get the first patch only. I am not sure whats going on. It sounds like it should be all to easy, but somehow it comes up with the patch. To me it is almost as if my disc includes the first patch.

Is there some other oddball place that xbox stores information that you need to go and find in order to remove stuff?

I do know for certain I am offline, and I did not see any request for a patch or anything else so it is not auto downloading or anything like that.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:56 PM   #722
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Guys want to share a trick KingV2K3 shared with me when I found running the ball a touch to easy on All Pro..go into coaching scheme's and put all ur Oline to balance..I went as far as moving all types to balance for each position..on offense and defense..it will remove a boost u receive from having ur players in the correct scheme..now u may not believe it..but try it..worked wonders for me..now when I play on All Madden I do use the scheme correctly to help offset some of the All Madden boost..just throwing it out there
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-06-2016, 07:58 PM   #723
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Guys want to share a trick KingV2K3 shared with me when I found running the ball a touch to easy on All Pro..go into coaching scheme's and put all ur Oline to balance..I went as far as moving all types to balance for each position..on offense and defense..it will remove a boost u receive from having ur players in the correct scheme..now u may not believe it..but try it..worked wonders for me..now when I play on All Madden I do use the scheme correctly to help offset some of the All Madden boost..just throwing it out there

Sounds interesting. I will give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2016, 08:03 PM   #724
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouk58
Yeah, I wouldn't think there was a way to get the first patch only. I am not sure whats going on. It sounds like it should be all to easy, but somehow it comes up with the patch. To me it is almost as if my disc includes the first patch.

Is there some other oddball place that xbox stores information that you need to go and find in order to remove stuff?

I do know for certain I am offline, and I did not see any request for a patch or anything else so it is not auto downloading or anything like that.
Guys having issues with this..are u all Xbox1? I am on PS4 and having no issue getting to version 1.0..if it's an Xbox only issue..maybe the day one patch is on the hard drive as a stand alone file? Just guessing..but then again I'm not a computer guy so take that guess with a gain of salt
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-06-2016, 08:03 PM   #725
Time To Call Your Shot

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Wonder if this could in anyway help with cpu QB scrambling, if you went and changed it to mobile?

Started this game over again to try lol

Mets (OSFM V1.5)
2018 Record: 0-3

Checkout my approach to directional hitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
Fair warning, I am not a professional hitter but I do play one in the Show.

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 12-06-2016 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:34 PM   #726
Rookie

OVR: 2

i think its the day 1 patch because i'm seeing formation subs.... I guess if your on xbox 1 you can't get version 1.0 out of the box
Old 12-06-2016, 09:58 PM   #727
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justintasha1996
i think its the day 1 patch because i'm seeing formation subs.... I guess if your on xbox 1 you can't get version 1.0 out of the box
I cleared my local game saves but I'm not sure if that deleted my cfm and all, I just started everything new, so I didn't need to worry about continuing my saved CFM.
I'm sure it also matters if you started your CFM offline or in the cloud. I did offline

To clear local saved games
Go to settings > System > Storage > clear local saved games.

Now I went into my Manage storage to see what it shows. Press the Start button (xbox 1 it's the 3 lines button) and select Manage game

M17 shows 28.8GB
Now the funny thing is, I still have formation subs!
how is that? I've never updated this Madden so far.
If I go back online and start the game, it prompts me for an update!

This is what it shows on mine

It's time to update
> start update
> skip & stay offline

If I choose skip and stay offline, it takes my Xbox offline, not connection to xbox live or anything

Last edited by D81SKINS; 12-06-2016 at 10:31 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:22 PM   #728
Rookie

Skins, have you tested to see what version you have via LB+RB+select? This is exactly what I keep getting. But it sounds like you have been playing this way all along.

This does bring up and interesting thought though. When the day one patch came out wasn't the xbox 1 patch near the 350mb size and the ps4 was 4.8gb? Maybe not the correct numbers but I remember it being very different. Maybe the day one box for xbox came with some of the features already in the box.

Last edited by rouk58; 12-06-2016 at 10:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »