Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2016, 02:40 PM   #761
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Going into out bye week and back on the road to 1-3 San Fran!
They have Gen Smith starting @ qb, not sure what they did w/ Kap.
4-2 isn't a bad start for my 79ovr team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2016, 03:07 PM   #762
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
So I went back at calculated all 16 games you posted for your 49ers chise.

Your team avg plays per gm (including sacks taken)

The CPU

Total
113 per gm

You may want to increase your qtr. by 1min.
Do you use acc clock by chance?

Also the pace at which you pick plays matters, if you use coaching suggestions vs picking through plays.
I've recently gone back to picking my own plays b/c coaching suggestions are so limited.
So I also need to up my qtrs by 1min more than likely

Keep in mind, your 49ers have a rock solid D, when healthy and your running game w/ your Oline and AP are just too much for other teams to slow down.
You did when the T.O.P battle in almost every game with that team.
I know it's much different when your using a less skilled Defensive, and offensive rushing team.
HighCompPct how are you making out? Did you make any changes in time? Sorry if you posted already, I'm trying to catch up here. D81SKINS pretty much nailed everything. Plays a little on the low side mainly for your opponent. But your defense is pretty stacked. And if your pounding the ball with AP back, also ties in

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2016, 03:20 PM   #763
MVP

cable guy's Arena

So, this is how my season ended up. I pounded the injury plagued Eagles, who beat me at home earlier in the season. Then got destroyed by the Packers again at Green Bay. I tied it up at one point and was driving, and threw a pick. Game over at that point

Old 12-07-2016, 03:21 PM   #764
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Yeah bro, I was a little skeptical about going to all-madden. Charters sliders were off the charts good.(first time I used someone's sliders since playmakers many years ago 1 season) charter had a great base to work off of. Little tweaks towards skill level, and it played amazing. He put some serious quality game testing in. Players played to their ratings big time. And almost every person on you tube, used a variation of his sliders. I wouldn't know where to start tweaking on all-madden if it's different now.

Ya they didnt feel right with ootb.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2016, 03:27 PM   #765
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Which leads me to now, and what I'm looking to change if possible, with slight tweaks. If it doesn't work, I'm Great with how the game plays. Running is a little easy. I have Dallas's line And Zeke..... but I had to cut playbook running plays in half almost. Single HB dives and stretch had to be just about taken out. I cant say money plays, for 50yd gains. But a little too much for my liking. Which I can do again, I'm fine with that. But if I can keep them in, it would be a bonus. Second is, opening up both passing games. With all that, best video football game ever. Said it before, I'll say it again. If there is a way to get this game to play great, D81SKINS will find it.

Last edited by cable guy; 12-07-2016 at 03:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2016, 03:43 PM   #766
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Ok, so for making my run game more challenging, I can bring Off Holding from 51 to default 50. Try fast speed. Or lowering user run blocking. Which I'm not crazy about. It was not out of the box, but after day 1 or so patch, it had to be at about 7 to see a difference!! Don't know what ootb would be at. Passing is lowering both user int from 35, to D81SKINS suggestions of 28 and 33 or so. And getting rid off Def Pass interference from 55 to 50. Also with fast speed, would have to make passing still challenging but also opening things up. Edit: forgot, also I will edit cpu QB'S.

Last edited by cable guy; 12-07-2016 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:33 PM   #767
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
I've played all my games on slow, which is also the ootb setting.
I believe it allows for better defense, lower scores.

Just a thought,
Wonder how slow w/ 80 or so speed threshold work?

what do you guys think so far with slow vs normal vs fast?

Normal was the oob setting at least on ps4 disc.

But again it may be different on Xbox1

I don't like slow because the reason I posted above. But I have to agree that slow make the running game harder at least for me. But then it make other areas easier. I have more real time to throw.

I settle on normal. It just feel right for me. Ball and tackle physics feel right on normal.

But I understand why others like more slow or fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by booker21; 12-07-2016 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:47 PM   #768
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Which leads me to now, and what I'm looking to change if possible, with slight tweaks. If it doesn't work, I'm Great with how the game plays. Running is a little easy. I have Dallas's line And Zeke..... but I had to cut playbook running plays in half almost. Single HB dives and stretch had to be just about taken out. I cant say money plays, for 50yd gains. But a little too much for my liking. Which I can do again, I'm fine with that. But if I can keep them in, it would be a bonus. Second is, opening up both passing games. With all that, best video football game ever. Said it before, I'll say it again. If there is a way to get this game to play great, D81SKINS will find it.

Again it may be placebo but I find that penalties at default make the running game a bit harder.

I don't call my own plays thought. I let the CPU call them for me and I just avoid stretch plays.

Try that first before going on tweaking sliders.

Are you on oob version? What's your rush offense ranking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »