Home

Wow! Injury slider

This is a discussion on Wow! Injury slider within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2016, 09:44 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Wow! Injury slider

So I bumped up my injury slider to 60 and after simulating through the pre season I had over 12 injuries and so did most of the teams throughout the league. It appears that the injury slider really effect simulating this year! Thoughts?

Last edited by JayD; 08-22-2016 at 09:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2016, 10:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Wow! Injury slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
So I bumped up my injury slider to 60 and after simulating through the pre season I had over 12 injuries and so did most of the teams throughout the league. It appears that the injury slider really effect simulating this year! Thoughts?
imjury and fatigue affected simulation as well last year. to my knowledge.... but yes from the tests ive done i have noticed it very clearly in this years release....

high hopes for sliders now

http://www.twitch.tv/purecokain/profile - Streams

-The Hate Made Me Famous-
Old 08-22-2016, 10:38 PM   #3
Rookie

I was thrilled about this myself...I actually only had it on 55 for a whole season during my trials....every team had a list, one team at about week8 had one injury, the rest ranged from 4 to 12. Majority had 5 and 6, a few with 9 and 10, and the 0-7 saints had 12...I was sitting at 6 myself, nothing out of the ordinary actually, it was beautiful to see, a lot are around 2-4 weeks. Huge little thing in my eyes.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:12 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf1113
I was thrilled about this myself...I actually only had it on 55 for a whole season during my trials....every team had a list, one team at about week8 had one injury, the rest ranged from 4 to 12. Majority had 5 and 6, a few with 9 and 10, and the 0-7 saints had 12...I was sitting at 6 myself, nothing out of the ordinary actually, it was beautiful to see, a lot are around 2-4 weeks. Huge little thing in my eyes.
what was your fatigue slider and does fatigue and injury factor in with sims or just played games ?

thanks
Old 08-23-2016, 04:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Fatigue was default...I just believe they purposely put in realistic amount of injuries now Like they claimed before and maybe it's finally working correctly, I started year 2 at injury default and still getting nice amount in my cfm among all teams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 05:03 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf1113
Fatigue was default...I just believe they purposely put in realistic amount of injuries now Like they claimed before and maybe it's finally working correctly, I started year 2 at injury default and still getting nice amount in my cfm among all teams
thank you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »