Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 1004 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-11-2017, 07:32 AM   #8025
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Holding is called with the slider less than 50?
It could also be a result of threshold and speed I think.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:33 AM   #8026
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Yeah...........
I just played one quarter with your set up as Dallas against Philadelphia. I see the same a.m. nonsense as before. Nearly every pass at the road ends up being swatted away by an animation. When I finally hit a nice play action pass for a first down, of course the very next play Elliott fumbles on first contact about 8 yards down the field. 17-2 was the score after a quarter.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:27 PM   #8027
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I just played one quarter with your set up as Dallas against Philadelphia. I see the same a.m. nonsense as before. Nearly every pass at the road ends up being swatted away by an animation. When I finally hit a nice play action pass for a first down, of course the very next play Elliott fumbles on first contact about 8 yards down the field. 17-2 was the score after a quarter.
I'm really good in the passing game. You can lower the Coverage and Reaction Time if you want. I didn't like the WR winning almost all the time in man press coverage on a go route.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:31 AM   #8028
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

What is everyone using post 1.10 patch - All-Pro or All-Madden?
Old 04-14-2017, 04:32 PM   #8029
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
What is everyone using post 1.10 patch - All-Pro or All-Madden?
Congrats on Lynch. Hope we meet in the next SB. I'm liking the Raiders more and more. Our teams have been built up in very similar ways. However I think you guys have the lead now since our GM decided to go full durp last offseason. He's been redeeming himself so far, but still has a ways to go. I wish we would take the WR position as seriously as you guys have.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 04-14-2017 at 04:34 PM.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:07 PM   #8030
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Congrats on Lynch. Hope we meet in the next SB. I'm liking the Raiders more and more. Our teams have been built up in very similar ways. However I think you guys have the lead now since our GM decided to go full durp last offseason. He's been redeeming himself so far, but still has a ways to go. I wish we would take the WR position as seriously as you guys have.
Thanks man. Yeah it's been a long, long time to get to this point. There were some rough years. I like the core young group, and yeah Crab and Coop are a nice duo. Cam needs a couple more weapons. Reggie has done a tremendous job putting this team together.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:09 PM   #8031
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Thanks man. Yeah it's been a long, long time to get to this point. There were some rough years. I like the core young group, and yeah Crab and Coop are a nice duo. Cam needs a couple more weapons. Reggie has done a tremendous job putting this team together.
I really want Corey Davis at 8, but all indications seems like we're gonna take a freaking RB at 8. We will never get to where we want to go since we keep trying to mold our team with a 1970's blueprint.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:16 AM   #8032
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
I really want Corey Davis at 8, but all indications seems like we're gonna take a freaking RB at 8. We will never get to where we want to go since we keep trying to mold our team with a 1970's blueprint.
I still like the concept of a three-down stud RB that can also pass protect and take on goal line and short yardage situations. There's still a place for that type of back in the NFL, but they do need to be able to read defenses and run out of different formations. As far as Corey Davis, I hope he slips to 24 :-). We do need more help in the secondary, especially at corner; corner is deep this year. We also need a nose tackle and a back to fill the void left my Murray. If Reggie can pull another rabbit out of the hat, we might have a shot at the Pats.

As for you, I hope you do get Corey Davis. He's gonna be a beast, and Cam could use another weapon. The Panthers are not that far off from that 15-1 season. I wish you guys the best. Running backs are also deep this year, and you could also use one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »