Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2017, 12:19 AM   #8033
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
I really want Corey Davis at 8, but all indications seems like we're gonna take a freaking RB at 8. We will never get to where we want to go since we keep trying to mold our team with a 1970's blueprint.
You're still playing on All-Madden, with your own sliders and settings, correct? How have your games been? Somewhat competitive, as is in you can still win but will lose here and there?
Old 04-17-2017, 01:33 PM   #8034
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
You're still playing on All-Madden, with your own sliders and settings, correct? How have your games been? Somewhat competitive, as is in you can still win but will lose here and there?
Since my current tweaks (Yes small tweaks like moving a slider up 1 or down 1 slot makes noticeable changes) I've been 3-1 I think. A 14-2 season overall, but that's before getting all the sliders exactly where I want them. Most games are close. Rarely win by a huge margin.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:34 PM   #8035
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

I have human wr catching at 84 now though. Got tired of having the ball jarred out of my WRs hands in close games. It was getting ridiculous. Trying to come from behind and have 3 passes incomplete in a row that hit the WR hands but knocked out by a defender. All after fighting through QB hits and hurries. This wasn't happening much to the CPU either, so I had to bump that up some.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2017, 12:39 AM   #8036
Just started!

I read through the forum some and you seem to only adjust the sliders so you can win games, ive read where you quit because you were losing.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:46 PM   #8037
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBE24
I read through the forum some and you seem to only adjust the sliders so you can win games, ive read where you quit because you were losing.
I don't remember this, but if so then I must not have gotten the sliders where I wanted them then huh? If you have noticed, this has been the most frustrating Madden to get right ever. Cause once everyone had already spent months making adjustments, EA comes out with an update that changes everything. All-Pro is too easy for some. So those that want a better challenge in All-Madden have more work to do to find just the right sliders that cuts down on the bull****.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 04-21-2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:47 PM   #8038
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBE24
Purple All Madden set is to easy , but it's not creators fault, because as soon QB accuracy is lower than Run Blocking CPU starts blitzing over and over again leaving wide open space behind it.All you need is 2 sec to quick throw and it's TD.

But if you, make those two even and CPU actually try to defend pass with more balanced approach it leaves wide open run space.

It's basically pick your poison, because only way that CPU can defend in even slightly competent way is if it has huge slider advantage and /or knows the play you are running (cheating)
Old 04-23-2017, 12:37 AM   #8039
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq071

or knows the play you are running (cheating)
That's one huge problem with All-Madden. But it can add an extra challenge and make it more exciting. They always seem to know what play you'll run on offense or what defense set up you're gong to call, even after you select your play after the CPU offense selects theirs. That's why the human will have to mix up their plays a lot. The cpu will still know your plays, but most of the time you will have pretty good results overall.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:45 AM   #8040
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

I am officially starting my CFM today; I'll be starting from scratch with the 2016 season, though I've made a few roster tweaks. Beast Mode! I moved Latavius to Minnesota, Lacy to Seattle, etc. Nothing too crazy. I'm gonna have some fun with this. Hoping to get in 3 seasons before MAdden 18.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »