Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 1009 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-16-2017, 09:46 PM   #8065
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
If you step into your throws, especially when in the pocket, you'll have a higher success rate - just like in the real NFL.
That has nothing to do with missing simple wide open < 5 yard passes. I personally can get within 20 yards of a moving target in real life lol. I had a pass earlier that was a quick slant to the left slot from the 5 yard line.... the ball hit the left upright lol. No idea what some of these sliders are supposed to accomplish.

I feel like every set is either way too easy, or too hard for the wrong reasons. Have yet to find anything balanced. And I think a large part of it is the horrific AI playcalling on defense. Cover 4 on 3rd and short, over the top coverage almost the entire game, underneath routes are always wide open. Same problem has been present for YEARS.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited by xCoachDx; 05-16-2017 at 09:55 PM.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:33 AM   #8066
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
Someone explain to me why we have the QB accuracy so low? I can't complete simple drag routes. And I've seen routes missed by 10-20 yards. Like it's not even close to realistic lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
If the posts were before Jan., that's why. After that is when the update came and wrecked everything.
Old 05-19-2017, 05:37 PM   #8067
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
If the posts were before Jan., that's why. After that is when the update came and wrecked everything.
you still having good games with your sliders Joshua85 and if so can u post them again?
Old 05-19-2017, 07:54 PM   #8068
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
you still having good games with your sliders Joshua85 and if so can u post them again?
Same as page 1005. Other games have come out that have taken up my time, but I just finished one and will be back soon.

Page 1001 for the set btw.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 05-19-2017 at 09:55 PM.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:24 PM   #8069
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Another thing I really hate is being sucked into a sack just by trying to pass the ball. The QBs arm goes forward, but instead of letting the QB release the ball (just like they would in real life) the game forces the ball to stick to the QBs hand and then take the sack. And never mind the fact the game takes a couple extra seconds to show you the button assignment of your receivers after the ball is snapped. And by the time it shows it, or by the time the screen shows you wtf is going on with your outside WRs, you're sacked. It's BS.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 05-20-2017 at 06:26 PM.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:41 PM   #8070
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Found something else annoying. When your season ends and its time to re-sign your guys, the game automatically re-signs your practice squad players which makes you believe you have less money to re-sign your top priority players. So then you just have to cut everyone that was on your practice squad so that you really know how much money you have to spend.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:18 PM   #8071
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

The next game should also include loyalty into the equation when it comes to contract talks. There's no way guys like Jonathan Stewart would try to take the organization by the balls and demand a gigantic contract or else leave. I've offered him way more than a fair deal over and over and over again and I can't get him to re-sign. However, this would require EA knowing about each player on all teams. In other words, too much effort for them.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 05-21-2017 at 12:00 AM.
Old 05-21-2017, 01:36 PM   #8072
Rookie

The false start may need to toned down bc there seems to be a glitch once cpu reaches inside 20 they get like fs in a row

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »