Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 1011 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-27-2017, 06:14 PM   #8081
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

wtf just found out you can get called for roughing the kicker even if you only run into the holder.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:49 PM   #8082
Pro

I've found for YEARS that Madden has alot of great aspects, but the actual gameplay is not one of them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2017, 10:28 PM   #8083
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

I think it would be great to incorporate more psychology into the game. They already have with momentum swings during the game. But they should add in a rating that determines if a guy you sign or draft will be good for your locker room. Or if your coaching staff can handle someone that is a little "rowdy". Also like I mentioned before, players that are truely loyal shouldn't be asking to break the bank. I think the psychology aspect would really add some quality to the game. It could help lesser teams come together to beat greater teams more times than not if you have a great locker room like the 2015 Panthers for example
Old 05-28-2017, 01:33 PM   #8084
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Btw does anyone else feel a little disoriented or light headed or nauseous after playing the game for a couple hours? This is the only game that makes me feel that way and I don't know why.
Old 05-28-2017, 06:00 PM   #8085
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Ok so completed 4 more games with my current settings and I'm 2-2. I like where I'm at now. Settings on page 1001 with a few small tweaks.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 05-28-2017 at 07:03 PM.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:37 PM   #8086
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

OK I am currently stuck on a game where I have to make readjustments. I think the CPU learns your patterns or the CPU's logic resets itself somehow season after season so you have to continue making adjustments after each season. So even when you think you've got it, you have to start all over again. I have the exact same team overall rating as last season. Only lost 1 big player, but he wasn't contributing much anyway. It's just about the same team as last year. Yet my settings for this season I am in seem to not be working anymore? My D is now giving up 7 YPC every game. I can only average 3.5 YPC each game myself. This was not the case the previous season. And this is through 5 games which is showing a pattern. I'm 'bout close to giving up.

It just sucks when you have so much fun in the offseason and really enjoy yourself all for it to be for nothing because of poor gameplay. I'm going to try raising my run blocking to 68, which I didn't like previously because then my run blocking really dominated. But It may need to be at 68 for this season. Who knows?

Last edited by Joshua_85; 05-28-2017 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-29-2017, 05:56 PM   #8087
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

why is it when I do a spin move, it does nothing to juke out the CPU, but every time the CPU does it, my ankles get broke?
Old 05-29-2017, 06:42 PM   #8088
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Yeah there either was an update that happened that completely screwed up everything or my theory is right about having to re-do your settings every year. Or at least every 3 years. This is my 3rd year and the settings I used for the first 2 are not working. I used to be able to move a slider up 1 or down 1 to see results. I'm having to move it 2 up or down just to see minimal results. Looks like Ima have to keep at it until I get it right. Yet again. F*** EA.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 05-29-2017 at 06:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »