Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2017, 11:50 AM   #8097
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Added auto-subs. I don't play with injuries and only play cfm. I'm not sure what you mean by the intro, but I think you mean the setting you select when you start the game. I'm not sure if that matters if you can change the difficulty afterwards like I have.
Yes, there is a theory that the setting you select when you start the game alters your profile somehow (which has a lot of credence in Josh's thread). Do you happen to remember what yours was?

What is your injury slider set to? That slider does affect gameplay even with injuries off.
Old 06-12-2017, 04:46 PM   #8098
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersam515
Yes, there is a theory that the setting you select when you start the game alters your profile somehow (which has a lot of credence in Josh's thread). Do you happen to remember what yours was?

What is your injury slider set to? That slider does affect gameplay even with injuries off.
It should've been All-Madden since I have been playing the game in that mode previously too. Injury slider is at zero.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 06-12-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:26 PM   #8099
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

BTW there will still be BS games no matter what you do. That's just what Madden is. They can't allow the game to be fair the entire time. Sometimes they just got to overpower you so bad, so unrealistically that any play you choose on offense or defense won't work. You either replay the game or just accept your fate.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 06-12-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old 06-17-2017, 01:22 PM   #8100
MVP

I like how you balanced your All Madden red set. Keeps game from getting too wonky.
Old 06-19-2017, 10:54 AM   #8101
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Pretty exciting news I read about for Madden 18, they added a new Franchise feature where you can start from live real world season. I believe it's called "Connected Franchise Live" this will simulate to where exactly the season is in real life, so for example, if you start a franchise when it's week 8 in real life, madden will load up all real life stats and transactions and so on and get the franchise up to where everything is at in real life which I think is awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2017, 04:08 PM   #8102
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Pretty exciting news I read about for Madden 18, they added a new Franchise feature where you can start from live real world season. I believe it's called "Connected Franchise Live" this will simulate to where exactly the season is in real life, so for example, if you start a franchise when it's week 8 in real life, madden will load up all real life stats and transactions and so on and get the franchise up to where everything is at in real life which I think is awesome.
What do you think of verticals being back? All the footage I've seen has been nothing but verticals.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 06-22-2017, 03:44 PM   #8103
Rookie

Quick question, is the CPU smarter on faster or slower speeds?

Old 06-22-2017, 07:19 PM   #8104
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
Quick question, is the CPU smarter on faster or slower speeds?

Seems smarter on Faster game speed. It may not be that they are actually "Smarter", it might be that you have to react much quicker and make a quicker decision.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »