Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 1020 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-22-2017, 09:27 AM   #8153
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
That makes sense and yea that's true

I'm telling you man the cowboys are gonna have more suspended players than wins this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha well we almost have more than 10 players suspended and I think we're an 11 win team this year so you're halfway right. At least I don't have to worry about feeling bad for benching Romo this year. Dak was refreshing to use in Madden (duel threat) but Romo is still my boy, God bless his heart.

On a side note I think Philly will be a playoff team this year. I think Dallas and Philly will both get in the playoffs.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:28 AM   #8154
All Star

Flazko's Arena

NFC EAST has a tough schedule this year. I believe we had the #1 rated schedule, I could be wrong, don't quote me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-22-2017, 09:31 AM   #8155
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Hahaha well we almost have more than 10 players suspended and I think we're an 11 win team this year so you're halfway right. At least I don't have to worry about feeling bad for benching Romo this year. Dak was refreshing to use in Madden (duel threat) but Romo is still my boy, God bless his heart.

On a side note I think Philly will be a playoff team this year. I think Dallas and Philly will both get in the playoffs.

Last madden by the time I played Dallas dak would be hurt so I'd HAVE to play against romo lol and the the East is once again gonna be a tight race I think at most there's gonna be two NFC East teams in the playoffs id go as far to say three

And of course it's just a light hearted banter well until we actually start playing you and then it heats up like always.

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 08-22-2017, 09:35 AM   #8156
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Like I said, I more than likely will post a thread Friday sharing my Settings and stuff for Madden 18 but it won't be anything too drastic. I want to enjoy the game for what it's worth this year. I've heard great things from some guys that All Pro default sliders with Simulation gameplay setting is pretty balanced. I didn't purchase the GOAT Edition this year (even though I almost did) so I'll have to wait until Thursday night to try it for myself. I urge everyone to try sticking with default this year. Patches and Updates will ruin your progress and send you back to square one. It's very frustrating and extremely time consuming. It takes away from your time of actually enjoying the game and if you plan on playing other games, it makes it even more frustrating and time consuming lol I just want to enjoy me some Madden 18 and COD WWII this year. I haven't completed a full cfm season since 2011. Lol

Old 08-22-2017, 09:37 AM   #8157
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Last madden by the time I played Dallas dak would be hurt so I'd HAVE to play against romo lol and the the East is once again gonna be a tight race I think at most there's gonna be two NFC East teams in the playoffs id go as far to say three

And of course it's just a light hearted banter well until we actually start playing you and then it heats up like always.

I agree, I can't wait, it's my favorite time of the year, Cold weather, Football, Holidays, Family, Food. Good times lol

Old 08-22-2017, 09:39 AM   #8158
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I agree, I can't wait, it's my favorite time of the year, Cold weather, Football, Holidays, Family, Food. Good times lol

And in my case I can finally stop watching the god damn Phillies

But on the schedule thing your right cowboys are #1 in toughest in fact the whole NFC East is up there it's going to be a fun year that's for sure.

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 08-22-2017, 10:04 AM   #8159
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Lol my wife is a Phillies fan but she's also a die hard Cowboys so it makes up but Phillies had a rough year, Rangers are even right now 62-62 so it's not much better. But the NFL will be tough this year, I predict Jaguars and Titans will be dark horses in the AFC, Miami could possibly compete with NE. NFC is always much more tough and a dog fight for those 6 playoff spots so I really don't see any dark horses, maybe Saints or Bucs, possibly Arizona . I think Panthers will bounce back and be tough but Falcons, Packers, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles Lions, Seahawks will be fighting for the Superbowl spot. AFC wise I think it'll be Patriots, Raiders, Steelers as the only real contenders, I'm not sleeping on Tennessee though, they're gonna be tough. Jaguars, Chargers, Dolphins can be surprises, we shall see. I would like Houston to compete but I ain't sure if Watson can get it done right away, they'll have the defense to get back in the playoffs. I think Raiders get that AFC spot in the Superbowl this year. I think chiefs might stumble this year. Just my thoughts.

Old 08-22-2017, 02:58 PM   #8160
Pro

Hey flasks, are you going to be making a set for 18?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »