Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 09-06-2016, 04:58 PM   #825
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Update 9/6

Reasons for updates :

There are plenty of madden theories.. I think I've cracked most of them if not all of them when it comes to gameplay sliders....

- Speed Scale dictates only the fastest and slowest players speeds, those with speeds between fast and slow are not affected. It mostly affects footwork and footplanting. The higher the value, the better the players footwork is, it limits warping and suction. You can't raise it too high so that way speed will actually matter.

-Game Speed dictates the overall speed of players and the football trajectory. Slow gameplay gives players a smoother animation.

Now for the actual sliders...

-QB accuracy dictates the Qb's vision as well as his ability to throw an accurate pass. This slider goes hand in hand with pass blocking slider. The more time the qb has the higher chance he has for throwing an accurate pass.

-Pass Blocking dictates the ability to pass block. Higher than 50 increases the ability for zone blocking, lower than 50 increases one on one blocking. This slider also affects QB accuracy. The more pressure the qb feels, the less likely he'll throw an accurate pass.

-Catching is simply the offensive players ability to catch and hold on to the ball.

-Run Blocking is the same as pass blocking but for running. Higher than 50 increases zone blocking and lower than 50 increases one on one blocking

-Fumbles is the occurrence of fumbles. Higher than 50 is less likely for a fumble, less than 50 increases fumbles. O also believe this slider affects how elusive players are. The higher the setting the less likely for fumbles so this helps AI system to be more comfortable and aggressive with juking and spinning because they don't have to worry as much about fumbling. Lower than 50 means more chance of a fumble so the AI system is more conservative and less aggressive with juking and spinning.

-Pass Reaction dictates the defense awareness. Higher than 50 and they're more aware against the pass, lower than 50 and they're more aware against the run.

-Interceptions dictates the ability for the defense to catch the ball. Higher than 50 means the AI goes for interceptions instead of knockdowns , Lower than 50 means the AI System goes for knockdowns instead of interceptions.

-Pass Coverage dictates the defense's ability to cover and stick to a WR or TE. It also is primarily their reaction to pass plays, reactions to routes and where the WRs are going.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:58 PM   #826
Just started!

mjhodge214's Arena

I don't know if you have already answered this question or not .. but I am trying to get a realistic play amount per game (60-70 plays avg.) .. with the All-Madden sliders that I have the CPU is only producing 40-45 plays per game and I am the one with the 70-75 plays per game .. my minutes is at 15 minutes with 12 seconds accelerated clock .. what do I have to adjust to get my CPU to produce more plays? I was guessing gameplay speed .. I am at VERY SLOW right now. Should I increase it?
Old 09-06-2016, 05:01 PM   #827
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhodge214
I don't know if you have already answered this question or not .. but I am trying to get a realistic play amount per game (60-70 plays avg.) .. with the All-Madden sliders that I have the CPU is only producing 40-45 plays per game and I am the one with the 70-75 plays per game .. my minutes is at 15 minutes with 12 seconds accelerated clock .. what do I have to adjust to get my CPU to produce more plays? I was guessing gameplay speed .. I am at VERY SLOW right now. Should I increase it?
Only thing that affects amount of plays is Time and run off.

Try 13 mins with 20 run off

It also seems whatever sliders you're using are too easy for you because you're keeping long drives so you're hogging the ball away from the cpu which is why you have so many more plays than the cpu

Last edited by Flazko; 09-06-2016 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:11 PM   #828
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Flazko, these look really good especially with both sides being equal...going to try these in CPU vs CPU! Love the detail that you put into explaining each slider...👍🏻
Give it a try. Let me now it goes
Old 09-06-2016, 05:14 PM   #829
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
So happy to see RT and PC were lowered!! Haha

Curious about the CPU Run Blocking at 50?
At 50 it balances how affective the run blocking is for zone blocking and man blocking. Plus, the fumble and tackling slider also affective how elusive the cpu RBs are. Try it. Feels good. I also noticed that when you raise blocking too high, the linemen suck the defense linemen into them, it looks horrible on replay. Lol
Old 09-06-2016, 05:19 PM   #830
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Remember my set is a base for all of you to adjust and pretty much create your own set off of mine. Some people will like my set as is and others will want to lower or higher some things a bit. I just think when you put a slider over a certain number, it acts as an assist and the player's ratings won't really matter. Player ratings won't be unique. All players will play the same, that's not what I want. I don't want to put cpu run blocking at 85 and make horrible run blockers play like they're better than what they really are.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:43 PM   #831
YOUR 2018 NL MVP

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
At 50 it balances how affective the run blocking is for zone blocking and man blocking. Plus, the fumble and tackling slider also affective how elusive the cpu RBs are. Try it. Feels good. I also noticed that when you raise blocking too high, the linemen suck the defense linemen into them, it looks horrible on replay. Lol
Sounds good!

Can't wait to try the new sliders tonight!
Wisconsin Badgers
Old 09-06-2016, 05:44 PM   #832
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Sounds good!

Can't wait to try the new sliders tonight!
Hope you like it. I worked really hard all weekend until this morning. I'm very very happy with my first game after these. It feels more organic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »