Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 113 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2016, 08:55 PM   #897
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
That's with 65

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I noticed they only trigger when you hold the Y button or Triangle (PS4 users) when going for an aggressive catch or interception
Old 09-07-2016, 09:41 PM   #898
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Streaming again. Got everything all setup.

Twitch.tv/harryshotter1974
Old 09-07-2016, 10:32 PM   #899
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I lowered holding and false start to both 57. Both were at 58, i was seeing a bit too many.

I also had qb accuracy for both set to 30 on my game and I posted 35 on here. My apologies, I've been very busy with my personal life and trying to finish these sliders for you guys. It's not too big a difference so you could stay with accuracy at 35 if you like it but I think 30 is a sweet spot. I doubled checked all sliders and everything is correct, the qb accuracy was the only mistake. The sliders are final so hope you all enjoy.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-07-2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:55 PM   #900
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I lowered holding and false start to both 57. Both were at 58, i was seeing a bit too many.

I also had qb accuracy for both set to 30 on my game and I posted 35 on here. My apologies, I've been very busy with my personal life and trying to finish these sliders for you guys. It's not too big a difference so you could stay with accuracy at 35 if you like it but I think 30 is a sweet spot. I doubled checked all sliders and everything is correct, the qb accuracy was the only mistake. The sliders are final so hope you all enjoy.
What made you go back lower on qb accuracy with your findings of smarter qb play when it was 70?

Played with new set last night and lost to the Falcons as Panthers. I was so mad afterward because the loss was all my fault. Roughing the kicker penalty kept their drive alive in which they scored, Bad turnover late, Couldn't get off the field on defence and one big play by jones on a deep ball where I left him one on one with my CB. Made me mad, but happy. That's how better teams loose games. Bad execution. Great set mate.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:58 PM   #901
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
What made you go back lower on qb accuracy with your findings of smarter qb play when it was 70?

Played with new set last night and lost to the Falcons as Panthers. I was so mad afterward because the loss was all my fault. Roughing the kicker penalty kept their drive alive in which they scored, Bad turnover late, Couldn't get off the field on defence and one big play by jones on a deep ball where I left him one on one with my CB. Made me mad, but happy. That's how better teams loose games. Bad execution. Great set mate.
I think the qb accuracy slider and the pass reaction + pass coverage sliders all go hand in hand. If your qb accuracy is a lot higher than the reaction and coverage, qbs are going to be unstoppable. Even with qb accuracy at 40 and the reaction at 59 and coverage at 56 the qb's well a little to superhuman. If 70 is working for you then by all means use it but I think it's a little more realistic to have qbs throw errant passes here and there. Idk what is going on but I haven't been able to get any good pressure lol. My d line isn't very good but before the patch I was getting decent pressure lol
Old 09-07-2016, 10:59 PM   #902
All Star

Flazko's Arena

*were, not well lol
Old 09-07-2016, 11:54 PM   #903
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I think the qb accuracy slider and the pass reaction + pass coverage sliders all go hand in hand. If your qb accuracy is a lot higher than the reaction and coverage, qbs are going to be unstoppable. Even with qb accuracy at 40 and the reaction at 59 and coverage at 56 the qb's well a little to superhuman. If 70 is working for you then by all means use it but I think it's a little more realistic to have qbs throw errant passes here and there. Idk what is going on but I haven't been able to get any good pressure lol. My d line isn't very good but before the patch I was getting decent pressure lol
I'm playing with the Dolphins and I've been generating good pressure with Suh, Wake, and Williams.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:55 PM   #904
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
I'm playing with the Dolphins and I've been generating good pressure with Suh, Wake, and Williams.
Lol well yeah. Those are three of the best D Linemen in the league haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »