Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-08-2016, 12:45 AM   #905
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

A little advice for anyone trying to get good auto subs and fatigue....

Keep fatigue at 50 in main menu, but in cfm if you use 15 min quarters then use fatigue at 55, if you use 10 min quarters then put fatigue to 58. If you're using quarters between 10 and 15 mins then put fatigue between 55 and 58. In main menu I would not put fatigue higher than default 50 but in cfm you could go as high as 60, it's your choice.

If you are getting some pretty high scoring games then lower your quarter time. I love playing 15 mins with 17 run off but my scores sometimes come out a little too high for my preference but the stats are spot on. When I use 10 min quarters with 20 sec run off, my scores are spot on realistic but my stats vary. The quarter time and run off is all your preference but fatigue I urge you to take my advice. No matter what quarter time you use, make sure you use between 10 and 15 mins to get realistic stats and scores.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-08-2016 at 12:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 06:43 AM   #906
MVP

OVR: 4

Is it necessary this year to create the opposing coach in CFM and them retire him after the game to keep the crazy ratings boosts?
Old 09-08-2016, 07:17 AM   #907
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
A little advice for anyone trying to get good auto subs and fatigue....

Keep fatigue at 50 in main menu, but in cfm if you use 15 min quarters then use fatigue at 55, if you use 10 min quarters then put fatigue to 58. If you're using quarters between 10 and 15 mins then put fatigue between 55 and 58. In main menu I would not put fatigue higher than default 50 but in cfm you could go as high as 60, it's your choice.

If you are getting some pretty high scoring games then lower your quarter time. I love playing 15 mins with 17 run off but my scores sometimes come out a little too high for my preference but the stats are spot on. When I use 10 min quarters with 20 sec run off, my scores are spot on realistic but my stats vary. The quarter time and run off is all your preference but fatigue I urge you to take my advice. No matter what quarter time you use, make sure you use between 10 and 15 mins to get realistic stats and scores.
Yeah the game I streamed last night I had 15 min qtrs with 14 sec runoff. Came out to 137 total plays, and the stats were pretty decent.

The thing is I had a lead going into the 3rd and 4th QTR so the CPU was trying to pass like crazy. I had hurt Flacco early in the 2nd, then they put in a rookie and he was just tossing it up. It was successful because he kept doing those crossing and slants where the receiver leaps forward to catch the ball and your defender, no matter if hes faster or not is nowhere near him.

I think that has to do with Awareness ratings though, as that happened only once to my MBL Keuchly.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:20 AM   #908
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I think the qb accuracy slider and the pass reaction + pass coverage sliders all go hand in hand. If your qb accuracy is a lot higher than the reaction and coverage, qbs are going to be unstoppable. Even with qb accuracy at 40 and the reaction at 59 and coverage at 56 the qb's well a little to superhuman. If 70 is working for you then by all means use it but I think it's a little more realistic to have qbs throw errant passes here and there. Idk what is going on but I haven't been able to get any good pressure lol. My d line isn't very good but before the patch I was getting decent pressure lol
I have a fantasy draft team, as usual, so I dont know what team your using. But I put E. Ogbah and S. Lawson at DE for my 4-3 Chiefs team and in the first half they were monsters. The second I think the fatigue got to them, got SOME pressure but mostly they were held up.

I did get some nice pressure with my DT's, but that was user controlled, and I whiffed multiple times on sure sacks lol, Im so bad.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:33 AM   #909
MVP

I have been playing your previous sliders with pretty good results and they have been tough games. I just put all of the new stuff with the 50 run block and the lowered pass coverage and it is 14 to 14 in the first quarter. I'm going to finish the game, but initially I think increasing the run blocking in decreasing the pass coverage is just making it way too easy.

Edit: Wide open, yet competitive game at the half. 24 to 21 but I am dominating time of possession 18 minutes 33 seconds to 11 minutes 21 seconds. I also have 258 yards passing as the bengals versus the Jets.

Edit: turned the game off in the 3rd bc both teams were over 500 yards and 66 points scored. Played like a big 12 game.

Last edited by kpeercy; 09-08-2016 at 08:44 AM.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:27 AM   #910
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I have been playing your previous sliders with pretty good results and they have been tough games. I just put all of the new stuff with the 50 run block and the lowered pass coverage and it is 14 to 14 in the first quarter. I'm going to finish the game, but initially I think increasing the run blocking in decreasing the pass coverage is just making it way too easy.

Edit: Wide open, yet competitive game at the half. 24 to 21 but I am dominating time of possession 18 minutes 33 seconds to 11 minutes 21 seconds. I also have 258 yards passing as the bengals versus the Jets.
Should post his old settings, unless Flazko has them saved somewhere?
Old 09-08-2016, 08:59 AM   #911
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Should post his old settings, unless Flazko has them saved somewhere?
Previous was the last set with 75 threshold, 5 HUM run blocking and the pass stuff nearly maxed. This new set upped threshold to 90, raised run blocking to 50 and lowered pass related sliders by about 1/2. This led to a WIDE OPEN GAME for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 09:04 AM   #912
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Previous was the last set with 75 threshold, 5 HUM run blocking and the pass stuff nearly maxed. This new set upped threshold to 90, raised run blocking to 50 and lowered pass related sliders by about 1/2. This led to a WIDE OPEN GAME for me.
Yeah I was running all over teh CPU last night.

BUT I do have an amazing offensive line and Todd Gurley, thought that was it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »