Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-08-2016, 10:31 AM   #913
Rookie

colt40five's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Anyone seeing a lot of injuries? Or did I just have an unlucky game? Lol
Hopkins (6 weeks), Miller(3 weeks), and both my QBs(both 7 weeks) all in the same game.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:31 AM   #914
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Previous Version of My Set Was..

Speed threshold at 75

User / CPU

QB accuracy : 30/70
Pass Block : 0/0
Catching : 53/53

Run blocking : 5/85
Fumbles : 52/52

Pass Reaction : 100/100
Interceptions : 30/30
Pass Coverage : 95/95

Tackling : 50/50

Last edited by Flazko; 09-08-2016 at 10:34 AM.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:38 AM   #915
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'll compare results from my previous set to results to my latest update. I will say the 90 speed parity has been way better so I may try my older version with 90 speed parity.. Only reason I worked to try making the set more balanced was because it feels a little cheesy having to raise cpu run blocking to 85 in order to force a bad running team to play like they're a good or decent running team.

I'll play a couple games and compare my last version to this version and if the results are better I'll switch back to last version

Last edited by Flazko; 09-08-2016 at 10:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 10:48 AM   #916
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'll compare results from my previous set to results to my latest update. I will say the 90 speed parity has been way better so I may try my older version with 90 speed parity.. Only reason I worked to try making the set more balanced was because it feels a little cheesy having to raise cpu run blocking to 85 in order to force a bad running team to play like they're a good or decent running team.

I'll play a couple games and compare my last version to this version and if the results are better I'll switch back to last version
Yeah I dont know, I dont mind being run on, but I would like it to be more true to stats and ratings.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:57 AM   #917
All Star

Flazko's Arena

To please everyone, I posted two different sets. Set #1 (Green Set) and Set #2 (Purple Set) . Both are All-Pro difficulty. All settings are the same for both sets, just the sliders are different in both sets. I suggest 90 speed parity, with 10 min quarters / 20 run off.

I didn't realize so many actually enjoyed my previous set so I brought it back as its own set, tweak whatever you like to your preference

Last edited by Flazko; 09-08-2016 at 11:04 AM.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:11 AM   #918
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
To please everyone, I posted two different sets. Set #1 (Green Set) and Set #2 (Purple Set) . Both are All-Pro difficulty. All settings are the same for both sets, just the sliders are different in both sets. I suggest 90 speed parity, with 10 min quarters / 20 run off.

I didn't realize so many actually enjoyed my previous set so I brought it back as its own set, tweak whatever you like to your preference
Thanks alot man, Ill input the original set and stream a game tonight, see how it goes.

I might choose to do a cross between the to. Im seeing ALOT of yards in my games. Last night in that stream I took Flacco out, who already had 150 yards or so in the first half. There backup, Hundely a rookie came in, threw for over 300 yards on me lol!

But I think that may be just the Madden thing this year, there 2 minute offense/3rd and 4th QTR offense is STRONK as fuuuhh.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:13 AM   #919
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Thanks alot man, Ill input the original set and stream a game tonight, see how it goes.

I might choose to do a cross between the to. Im seeing ALOT of yards in my games. Last night in that stream I took Flacco out, who already had 150 yards or so in the first half. There backup, Hundely a rookie came in, threw for over 300 yards on me lol!

But I think that may be just the Madden thing this year, there 2 minute offense/3rd and 4th QTR offense is STRONK as fuuuhh.
You're welcome bro. Yeah, if you like somethings from each set you may adjust to whatever you like, I personally enjoy both versions. I'll more than likely go with the purple set.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:22 AM   #920
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
You're welcome bro. Yeah, if you like somethings from each set you may adjust to whatever you like, I personally enjoy both versions. I'll more than likely go with the purple set.
Yeah Ill have to see what the CPU does to me on 85 Run Block, that seems excessive, but who knows!

Your sliders have been on point. There were alot of yards, but I think it ended 22 to 15. Its on my twitch channel, Ill have to look at it again. I didnt save it because on a block play I lost Gurley for 7 weeks or something stupid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »