Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-08-2016, 10:16 PM   #977
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It means they're on the verge of death jk it means they are beyond fatigue and have no turbo speed (right trigger will do nothing).

Blue means normal
Yellow means starting to fatigue
Orange means they're two plays away from needing to come out
Red means they need to come out next play
Grey / White means they have no turbo until they get a breather
My entire offense was white but only in the singleback formation during the first drive of the game. Luckily I haven't begun my real cfm yet or I'd be concerned.

I did play a half and everything was good except I can't run the ball at all. I'm upping run block to 20 and going from there.

Also, at half time the CPU starting rb had 17 carries and the backup had 1 carry. I wonder if I set the auto sub's for each team it would help this. Or maybe there's nothing wrong I don't know.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:21 PM   #978
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
My entire offense was white but only in the singleback formation during the first drive of the game. Luckily I haven't begun my real cfm yet or I'd be concerned.

I did play a half and everything was good except I can't run the ball at all. I'm upping run block to 20 and going from there.

Also, at half time the CPU starting rb had 17 carries and the backup had 1 carry. I wonder if I set the auto sub's for each team it would help this. Or maybe there's nothing wrong I don't know.
Make sure you read everything on the first page. Players fatigue faster in play now than they do in cfm. Leave fatigue at 50 in play now and put fatigue between 55-58 in cfm depending how long you're quarters are.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:22 PM   #979
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Use whatever you like but if you're new to madden I would start off with the green set
Old 09-08-2016, 10:28 PM   #980
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can you explain why you have auto sub in at 0 for every position in Play Now? I don't seem to be getting enough of a rotation with my RBs and DL at this setting for some reason.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:32 PM   #981
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Use whatever you like but if you're new to madden I would start off with the green set
I agree with Flazko. I have a boss Oline and Todd Gurley so the RB at 5 for me is just fine. I still get a good run or two per game, and avg 3 to 5 yards right up the gut.

Others wont be nearly as lucky.

Game 3 about to go up!

https://www.twitch.tv/steeld34kc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 10:36 PM   #982
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
I agree with Flazko. I have a boss Oline and Todd Gurley so the RB at 5 for me is just fine. I still get a good run or two per game, and avg 3 to 5 yards right up the gut.

Others wont be nearly as lucky.

Game 3 about to go up!

https://www.twitch.tv/steeld34kc
Yeah. I'm getting around 80-107 yards a game with the purple set. Just gotta be patient and follow your blocks. I don't press turbo until I hit the hole.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:47 PM   #983
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Yo Steel, I watched a bit of your stream vs Jets, I noticed you had a decent pocket, what did you set for user pass block?
Old 09-08-2016, 10:51 PM   #984
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

If you struggle with the run on the purple set. When you snap the ball. Don't touch anything and let the CPU find the proper hole. You can learn by watching. Then take control when you've hit the hole. In a few games you will learn how to read the defensive line and you will see better run stats for your RB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »