Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 125 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2016, 12:53 AM   #993
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Here's a little tip if you don't want to be sacked and risk fumbling. You can just fall to the floor if you press both triggers + X button (Square on PS4). You will do the Peyton Manning fall to avoid taking a sack and risk fumbling the ball.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:11 AM   #994
Rookie

Hello All

I'm new to Madden and only been following NFL for couple years. still new to the sport and learning as i go along!
NFL isnt the biggest sport over here in the UK!

Can somebody help me RE quarter length.

I noted on the OP it suggests for 10 Mins but i was looking to do 12/13.

Do i have to adjust the sliders for longer quarters? if so which?

Thanks
Old 09-09-2016, 07:09 AM   #995
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Been extremely busy with University all week, haven't really touched Madden. Looking forward to trying the new set tomorrow with the updated rosters. The 10 min quarters makes me exited for low scoring arm wrestles.

Forgive me If I've asked in the past Flazko, but do you use the no switch rule?
Old 09-09-2016, 07:12 AM   #996
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
Been extremely busy with University all week, haven't really touched Madden. Looking forward to trying the new set tomorrow with the updated rosters. The 10 min quarters makes me exited for low scoring arm wrestles.

Forgive me If I've asked in the past Flazko, but do you use the no switch rule?

Yup he does use it I would recommend using it as well and if your really feeling it try defensive camera with no switch it really immerses you on defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-09-2016, 07:20 AM   #997
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Yup he does use it I would recommend using it as well and if your really feeling it try defensive camera with no switch it really immerses you on defense

Never applied the no switch rule or used the defensive cam in the past, so it should be interesting. As much as I've been busy this week, the times I did play Madden I would strictly be doing the skills trainer applying the no switch rule and using the defensive cam. Was actually a lot of fun, and challenging.

How do you find the amount of plays/stats for the teams and players with the 10 min quarters?
Old 09-09-2016, 07:22 AM   #998
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Never applied the no switch rule or used the defensive cam in the past, so it should be interesting. As much as I've been busy this week, the times I did play Madden I would strictly be doing the skills trainer applying the no switch rule and using the defensive cam. Was actually a lot of fun, and challenging.

How do you find the amount of plays/stats for the teams and players with the 10 min quarters?

Yea this is the first madden I applied those rules and I find it loads of fun and I've never used 10 minute quarters I've always used 15min, but from what I've heard on this thread the stats look realistic as they'll get I believe you should move fatigue up to 58 on 10 mins but other than that you should be good

Old 09-09-2016, 07:27 AM   #999
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Yea this is the first madden I applied those rules and I find it loads of fun and I've never used 10 minute quarters I've always used 15min, but from what I've heard on this thread the stats look realistic as they'll get I believe you should move fatigue up to 58 on 10 mins but other than that you should be good

Thanks for all that, appreciate it. It does certainly excite me as I have been wanting more low scoring games. And that on top of applying the no switch rule I should most certainly get that. More losses too.

Can't wait to start a CFM tomorrow with the Birds and the updated rosters.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:29 AM   #1000
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for all that, appreciate it. It does certainly excite me as I have been wanting more low scoring games. And that on top of applying the no switch rule I should most certainly get that. More losses too.

Madden 15 where I never knew about sliders going like 15-1 I was like cool my QB broke the passing TDs record wait I forgot my QB isn't that good so yea losses really are amazing to get now besides the fact that you lose

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »