Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2016, 06:37 PM   #1017
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning2Harrison
Didn't see that one but I had to restart a game because I got credited with a 1 yard kickoff return touchdown simply for catching the second half kickoff in the end zone.
I've seen that glitch on YouTube lol they need to fix that

Last edited by Flazko; 09-09-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:40 PM   #1018
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerko
I am a transplant from All-Madden sliders. I typically roll with Jarrod's sliders but my brother's recent game has me really considering a drop down to All-Pro and testing these sliders (purple set) because I skimmed through some of the comments and really liked what I was seeing in the box scores.

Flazko- you said you played in All-Madden before creating these All-Pro sliders. Do you still get that same sense of difficulty (not sure if that is the word I am looking for) playing at All-Pro?

We currently use a mix between the green/red set of Jarrod and my brother was winning his game 23-0 and in the 4th quarter, the CPU went God-mode and ended up beating him (14 unanswered points in 3 mins, a field goal and with :50 seconds left they recovered an onside kick and scored again). He said he tried everything and it was just all unstoppable.

Have you or anyone using your sliders ever experienced this? I am weary of dropping to All-Pro but at the same time, I want game play and outcomes (by human and CPU) to be as realistic as possible.

Thanks
Purple set is a difficulty between All pro and All madden. Try the purple set. I've been using All Pro since Madden 15 because All Madden is too cheesy, it's created to be hard for the sake of being hard, no Realism whatsoever in All Madden. Make sure you try it on Slow with 90 speed parity. It's very important.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:20 PM   #1019
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Need some advice from anyone please. I'm a diehard Raider fan. The Vikings are my backup. Naturally I'd like to start my CCF tomorrow with either of them. The problem is I tend to take my Raiders' chise too serioulsy by trying to emulate what they do in real life. With the Vikings, I would play more GM and do some of my own roster moves. Or I can start with a team like Cleveland, Tennessee or Philly, and completely remold them into my own. Thoughts please. I'm going to use Flazko's purple set(modifying CPU accuracy to 60 and 80 run blocking as he had), with 12 min qtrs, 18 second run off and 57 fatigue. I appreciate any input. I want to start this thing tomorrow and not look back.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:30 PM   #1020
Rookie

OVORudeboy's Arena

Icon10 Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Now that first week rosters are out. I am going to give these a go and start up my Ravens Franchise. I will let you know how it goes.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:45 PM   #1021
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Flazko... What were the things you said about the game when RT was at 8 and PC at 90? I maybe going back to that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S6

Last edited by The Kid 24; 09-09-2016 at 10:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2016, 11:42 PM   #1022
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Flazko... What were the things you said about the game when RT was at 8 and PC at 90? I maybe going back to that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S6
That set was;

User / CPU
Accuracy : 10/30
Pass Block : 4/4
Catching : 54/54

Run Block : 8/82
Fumbles : 60/60

Reaction : 8/8
Interceptions : 37/37
Coverage : 90/90

Tackling : 62/62

All kicking sliders were the same as they are now.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-09-2016 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:34 AM   #1023
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Alright Im super excited flazko!

Just finished a Fantasy Draft on an Online CFM, Im the only player. But still, the idea that I had to draft right, then every trade was pretty much permanent was sorta exciting.

Anyway, Im done!

Just input all your sliders, am simming preseason then going to stream the first game. And again, I cant go back and reload this game, once its finished its done! So hopefully all goes well.

There are no changes right now to your sliders right?
Old 09-10-2016, 01:38 AM   #1024
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Alright Im super excited flazko!

Just finished a Fantasy Draft on an Online CFM, Im the only player. But still, the idea that I had to draft right, then every trade was pretty much permanent was sorta exciting.

Anyway, Im done!

Just input all your sliders, am simming preseason then going to stream the first game. And again, I cant go back and reload this game, once its finished its done! So hopefully all goes well.

There are no changes right now to your sliders right?
No. Sliders are final.. Unless there's a patch or tuner later on and it ruins something

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »