Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-10-2016, 09:38 PM   #1049
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
What's up Flazko? Glad to see you're doing sliders again this year. Your sliders were great last year.

I'm going to be picking the game up soon and I'm going to jump right in using your purple set.
I myself am really enjoying it and plenty of others are getting nice results as well
Old 09-10-2016, 10:01 PM   #1050
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

I've been creating slider sets for over 10 years and so, despite the fact it takes a few games to fully evaluate any slider set, I can see certain things in the game play that are terminal to the gameplay very quickly. My initial impressions of the purple set are that they aren't a very good. They aren't particularly difficult but I feel games are always going to be high scoring as it's way too easy for the player and the CPU to pass the ball. The human running game is disproportionately weak due to woeful blocking and there are too many big plays on the ground by the CPU due to blocks being held for way too long. The result is a very unrealistic feel as you watch Frank Gore run for an 80 yard TD without the player really having any input as the whole D are simply engaged and held. So thanks for all your efforts but these aren't what I'm personally looking for.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:13 PM   #1051
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
I've been creating slider sets for over 10 years and so, despite the fact it takes a few games to fully evaluate any slider set, I can see certain things in the game play that are terminal to the gameplay very quickly. My initial impressions of the purple set are that they aren't a very good. They aren't particularly difficult but I feel games are always going to be high scoring as it's way too easy for the player and the CPU to pass the ball. The human running game is disproportionately weak due to woeful blocking and there are too many big plays on the ground by the CPU due to blocks being held for way too long. The result is a very unrealistic feel as you watch Frank Gore run for an 80 yard TD without the player really having any input as the whole D are simply engaged and held. So thanks for all your efforts but these aren't what I'm personally looking for.
Yeah I agree with CPU holding blocks way to long there pulling huge yards.
Was surprised how easy it was to pass with high reaction and coverage, was getting huge amounts of seperation. Probably due to the CPU Int slider being quite low. I don't know Iam no slider guru lol

The purple set would be pretty darn nice if the CPU running was toned down and human passing would be a bit harder. Very hard to please everyone, I'll make some tweaks.

Drop CPU run blocking and increase CPU Int at least back to default.

Curious as you have been doing sliders for a while what changes you would make to see better results for yourself Pitbull.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2016, 11:34 PM   #1052
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Everyone has their opinions. Try someone else's or take the time to make your own set. Thanks for giving them a try. Good luck finding what you are looking for.
Old 09-10-2016, 11:55 PM   #1053
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Haven't had any running back run for 80 yards on me sorry it happened to you. Appreciate you giving them a try. There's plenty of other sets to try on the forum or maybe try making your own since you've been doing it for so long.
Old 09-11-2016, 12:18 AM   #1054
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Just played the toughest gut wrenching hard fought game with the purple set....19-16 my Raven's prevail over the bills.

Shady McCoy broke a 75 yard run in 2nd quarter but other than that I contained him to 118 total rushing yards.

Tyrod Taylor played mediocre and I was never scared of him lighting me up. He had a chance in the middle of the fourth quarter to hit a mis match because of my own dumb play calling . Slot WR on T Sizzle on wheel route. But shareece wright comes over the top knocks the ball into air and suggs comes up with the tip drill int.

Stats were all spot on. Everything was tough. Especially getting my only sack of the game. I like the feeling of success u get with the purple set because it feels like u earn it and the cpu gives u all they got in a non cheap way.

Palms are still sweaty lol helluva set.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2016, 12:23 AM   #1055
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Just played the toughest gut wrenching hard fought game with the purple set....19-16 my Raven's prevail over the bills.

Shady McCoy broke a 75 yard run in 2nd quarter but other than that I contained him to 118 total rushing yards.

Tyrod Taylor played mediocre and I was never scared of him lighting me up. He had a chance in the middle of the fourth quarter to hit a mis match because of my own dumb play calling . Slot WR on T Sizzle on wheel route. But shareece wright comes over the top knocks the ball into air and suggs comes up with the tip drill int.

Stats were all spot on. Everything was tough. Especially getting my only sack of the game. I like the feeling of success u get with the purple set because it feels like u earn it and the cpu gives u all they got in a non cheap way.

Palms are still sweaty lol helluva set.

Haha sounds intense and yeah I agree, the cpu gives you a good challenge without being cheesy. Purple set is a good spot between all pro and All madden I feel like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 12:29 AM   #1056
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Haha sounds intense and yeah I agree, the cpu gives you a good challenge without being cheesy. Purple set is a good spot between all pro and All madden I feel like.
Yeah agreed and it also really does matter who u play against. ur opponents strengths and weaknesses and how the match up with ur user team. I know as a ravens fan we have always struggled with shifty running backs so lesean breaking one on me dosent upset me one bit. He could easily do that tomorrow even tho I hope not

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »