Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2016, 08:43 PM   #1089
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Man I'm just glad footballs back, so I see good gonna post the sliders you use tonight? Did you tweak them a little?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah a little later after this wwe ppv. Yeah, it's the actual set I use personally. It's similar to the purple set. I've been using the set since a few days after launch.
Old 09-11-2016, 08:51 PM   #1090
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah a little later after this wwe ppv. Yeah, it's the actual set I use personally. It's similar to the purple set. I've been using the set since a few days after launch.

Sounds good to me I'll be waiting

Football- Eagles
Old 09-11-2016, 09:03 PM   #1091
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Still streaming. After two kinda close calls my Chiefs are 3 - 0. Going into week 4 now against the 2-1 steelers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 10:37 PM   #1092
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Sounds good to me I'll be waiting

Lol I was being sarcastic when I said it's "simular to the purple set" because it's a bit different haha you'll see in a bit. My personal set is more based off seeing good animations and realistic outcomes instead of always trying to make the games difficult. Difficulty doesn't matter to me in my personal set, I care more about legit plays and no warping and good movement. I actually try to make the players ratings matter. Sliders sometimes seem like an "assist" to help some players be good at things they're not.

Although I do like using the purple sometimes with qb accuracy at 60 instead of 70 and run block at 80 instead of 85.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:40 PM   #1093
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Lol I was being sarcastic when I said it's "simular to the purple set" because it's a bit different haha you'll see in a bit. My personal set is more based off seeing good animations and realistic outcomes instead of always trying to make the games difficult. Difficulty doesn't matter to me in my personal set, I care more about legit plays and no warping and good movement. I actually try to make the players ratings matter. Sliders sometimes seem like an "assist" to help some players be good at things they're not.

Although I do like using the purple sometimes with qb accuracy at 60 instead of 70 and run block at 80 instead of 85.

Does your personal set succeed in getting those realistic stats?

Football- Eagles
Old 09-11-2016, 10:44 PM   #1094
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Does your personal set succeed in getting those realistic stats?

Majority of the time. The only stat here and there I would say is cpu rb, sometimes they get 80-100 yards on me, sometimes they don't. I'm very very good at stopping the run tho. I will tell you that the set is very smooth and fun. I based it off seeing realistic plays and Player ratings matter. I don't want people to complain it's too hard or too easy because that's wht the green and purple set are for lol. This other set is for an organic experience.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:49 PM   #1095
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Majority of the time. The only stat here and there I would say is cpu rb, sometimes they get 80-100 yards on me, sometimes they don't. I'm very very good at stopping the run tho. I will tell you that the set is very smooth and fun. I based it off seeing realistic plays and Player ratings matter. I don't want people to complain it's too hard or too easy because that's wht the green and purple set are for lol. This other set is for an organic experience.

That's what I'm looking for then obviously if something is too easy or hard I can tweak but realistic is what I look for in the end also I found some fix into FG accuracy with CPU how they nail almost everything unless it's 60 yds or more what I do is lower the CPUs kick accuracy that I'm playing that week down by 10 and then to balance it out put FG power up by 5 and that fixes FGs for me

Football- Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 10:50 PM   #1096
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
That's what I'm looking for then obviously if something is too easy or hard I can tweak but realistic is what I look for in the end also I found some fix into FG accuracy with CPU how they nail almost everything unless it's 60 yds or more what I do is lower the CPUs kick accuracy that I'm playing that week down by 10 and then to balance it out put FG power up by 5 and that fixes FGs for me

Yah I like the fg accuracy at 30/30 and the fg power at 50

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »