Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2016, 08:36 AM   #1105
Rookie

colt40five's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The Blue Set has arrived!

This is the exact set I personally use. It has only 1 purpose.... Being as realistic as possible. This set is not intended to make games easier or harder.. It's my secret set that I use for my own games, thought I'd share since a lot of you ask what I use... Hope you enjoy it!

Explanations :

QB accuracy..... I like seeing errant throws if qbs feet aren't set. I like realistic 60%-80% accuracy stats in games

Pass blocking.... I love pressure... No perfect pockets here!

Catching.... WRs should not be dropping balls unless they are hit while trying to catch although there are some tough WRs who can catch the ball and hold on despite the contact ... Sometimes they lose focus and drop a wide open pass.. That's realistic to me

Run blocking.... I personally need a challenge running the ball... The cpu needs a slight boost so their stats come out realistically..

Fumbles... Fumbles should be rare but not impossible...

Reaction time.... Here's where I know all of you are going to ask about.... I feel it is realistic for the defense to react as the ball is thrown... Not know where the ball is before it's there... They also need to stick to their lanes and only play the ball if it's going to the WR or TE they are covering..

Interceptions... If you throw a bad ball you need to be penalized.. Plain and simple... Watch your passes, don't force the pass unless you want to take a risk of being intercepted...

Pass coverage... This compliments reaction time... NFL CBs and LBs and safeties need to stick with their man once they react... If they are aware and know their assignment they stick with their man in real life... Hardly ever do good corners lose their man In coverage...

Tackling... I don't like more than one broken tackle a play... Once in a while it happens.. Once in a while guys like Adrian Peterson will break 3 tackles in one play... But I don't want no skinny WR acting like the hulk...
Do you use any different game settings to go along with your personal sliders? I remember a few posts backed you mentioned you use 58 fatigue for 10 min qtr but front page says 55.

Also how are your play counts looking with 10 min qtr with the 20 sec runoff? Using the green set I couldn't seem to get more that 100-105 total plays a game with those settings. Could be to playing style though.

Last edited by colt40five; 09-12-2016 at 08:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2016, 09:43 AM   #1106
Rookie

My first game CFM vs Dolphins (Green set)

cpu / human

16 / Score / 35
380 / T.Off / 399
90 / R.Yards / 199
290 / P.Yards / 200
19 / First Downs / 17
413 / T.Yards / 479
5 / Turnovers / 2
7/17 (41%) / 3rd Down / 5/14 (35%)
0/0 (0%) / 4 th Down / 0/1 (0%)
3/27 / Penalties / 8/69
27.26 / Possession / 32.34

139 Jeux
Old 09-12-2016, 10:28 AM   #1107
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt40five
Do you use any different game settings to go along with your personal sliders? I remember a few posts backed you mentioned you use 58 fatigue for 10 min qtr but front page says 55.

Also how are your play counts looking with 10 min qtr with the 20 sec runoff? Using the green set I couldn't seem to get more that 100-105 total plays a game with those settings. Could be to playing style though.
Only thing different is I use fatigue at 58 with 10 min quarters and 20 run off.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:29 AM   #1108
All Star

Flazko's Arena

With 10 min quarters I'm see about 90-95 plays each. Try 12 mins with 20 run off or 15 mins with 15 run off
Old 09-12-2016, 11:09 AM   #1109
Rookie

colt40five's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
With 10 min quarters I'm see about 90-95 plays each. Try 12 mins with 20 run off or 15 mins with 15 run off
90 each team or 90 total each game?

I'm shooting for 120-140 plays total per game.
NFL average is around 64-65 plays per team.

I'll try to the 15/15 and I think I saw another post here were someone was using 15/12 that said they were seeing good results.

Thanks for all the hard work on the sliders. Can't wait to give the blue set a go.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:12 AM   #1110
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt40five
90 each team or 90 total each game?

I'm shooting for 120-140 plays total per game.
NFL average is around 64-65 plays per team.

I'll try to the 15/15 and I think I saw another post here were someone was using 15/12 that said they were seeing good results.

Thanks for all the hard work on the sliders. Can't wait to give the blue set a go.
I'm sorry I said it wrong... I see 90-95 total a game it's around 45 plays per team and yeah the NFL average is 120 plays, you'll see it for sure with 15 min quarters, just be careful because your score could get outta hand
Old 09-12-2016, 12:10 PM   #1111
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

So I don't know if it's me or that Bradford is that bad but I started new franchise with the blue set and all 3 sacks of Bradford have resulted in fumbles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2016, 01:44 PM   #1112
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
So I don't know if it's me or that Bradford is that bad but I started new franchise with the blue set and all 3 sacks of Bradford have resulted in fumbles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao he's just bad jk.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »