Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-25-2016, 04:44 AM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Hey man! Just checking in to tell the sliders have kicked in and i had way better results in my second game!

Will post stats of my third one later today and adjust as you updated!

Keep up the good work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 07:15 AM   #106
Rookie

The elite receivers from last year cpu was ignoring them also......Not happy about this.... ......

played 16 last week against the Giants and OBJ had 1 for 7 yards and was targeted twice..... For me this is a game breaker......Hope it can be patched....

Last edited by ibroxroar67; 08-25-2016 at 07:19 AM.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:27 AM   #107
Rookie

I'm going to play my first game tonight with these sliders.....I play free safety all game except goal line D when there not on the field....I don't user catch or player switch either....I play a type of power running game with short and medium passes thrown in.....I try and play sim all the time....

Will go straight in to CFM game with maybe a little field goal practice.....I will play as the Bengals week 2 against my Steelers.....I will be as rusty as hell but will let you know how I got on........Hope Brown has a big game cause this will kill it for me........
Old 08-25-2016, 07:44 AM   #108
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Only ended up playing first half of that second game, but results were exact opposite from my first game with updated sliders.

Vs Lions was a defensive battle the entire half. Coverage was a lot better and pressure was a little better for both teams. Nice to see defenders near receivers more and able to knock some balls out as well. Both HUM and CPU run games were still tough, which is great.

Getting closer for me overall with these sliders.

Penalties felt better this game. Fatigue and auto subs seemed pretty good as well. Henry came in for Murray a few times and had decent dline rotation.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:48 AM   #109
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Only ended up playing first half of that second game, but results were exact opposite from my first game with updated sliders.

Vs Lions was a defensive battle the entire half. Coverage was a lot better and pressure was a little better for both teams. Nice to see defenders near receivers more and able to knock some balls out as well. Both HUM and CPU run games were still tough, which is great.

Getting closer for me overall with these sliders.

Penalties felt better this game. Fatigue and auto subs seemed pretty good as well. Henry came in for Murray a few times and had decent dline rotation.

Did the CPU target the Lions number 1 receiver much ?...
Old 08-25-2016, 07:58 AM   #110
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibroxroar67
Did the CPU target the Lions number 1 receiver much ?...
I think Tate had maybe 2 targets. Boldin got more targets.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:20 AM   #111
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Ok so I streamed two full games of this last night, I think I had a few viewers at least haha!

The first game I lost 16 to 10. I lost because of turnovers mainly, the running game was strong, and I passed well until I got into the redzone, both times throwing picks.

I believe the human running game needs tuned down a little, while the CPU running game seemed good.

Passing is hard for me, I havent played madden since M25, so my passing stats I thought were good other then those stupid INT's. They were plain bad pass's, and not the random, slider at 5 bad pass's.

For the second game I set the human pass to 25, and I only had 1 or 2 throws that were just dice rolled to high heaven. I won that game 27 to 20. Aaron Rodgers threw over 50 times, but his INT in the 4th QTR sealed the deal.

Overall the line interactions look good, I was getting some pressure, have about 4 total sacks over the past two games.

Running as I said is a bit strong, I have over 300 rush yards with Ezekial Elliott in the first two games. Averaging well over 8 YPC, mainly because of several big time outside runs.

The CPU running game is pretty decent, Lamar Miller was the back against me in the second game. I had to gameplan for that and make sure to get guys to the outside, and contain holes up the middle. He broke off a couple nice long runs.

Overall I like these sliders, might lower HUMAN Acc a little bit from 25.

Another note, after the second game I lowered injuries to 44.

I started the 3rd game of the season but lost my MLB, CB, FS, RB and one of my WR for 8 to 12 weeks with injury in the first half of play.

I know injuries happen, but I basically lost my whole starting team in two quarters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 09:52 AM   #112
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
New update today. 8/24

Adjustments made to...

-Pass blocking

-User Run block

-Fumbles

-Pass Reaction

-Pass Coverage

Are the updates available if I re download your sliders or do I have to just plug them in?

Loving the outcome of the games so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »