Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 144 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-12-2016, 09:52 PM   #1145
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I dare you to try the blue set with qb accuracy at 15 for user and 35 for cpu lol
Old 09-12-2016, 10:00 PM   #1146
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You can do whatever you like. You can do a blue and purple hybrid and take whatever you like from each and put them together. Whatever works for you. I love the blue set as is.
Great idea, I will do that. Awesome thanks! Last question. With you using your Cowboys and the blue set, what kind of record are you looking at roughly? I'm just trying to get a ballpark idea.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:01 PM   #1147
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Great idea, I will do that. Awesome thanks! Last question. With you using your Cowboys and the blue set, what kind of record are you looking at roughly? I'm just trying to get a ballpark idea.
I'm a really good madden player... And I'm sitting at 5-3 right now. 4 of my 5 wins are by less than a td.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:10 PM   #1148
Rookie

Wassup flazko which set is best to use for cpu vs cpu....and do i have to input user and cpu da same for your sliders
Old 09-12-2016, 10:36 PM   #1149
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm a really good madden player... And I'm sitting at 5-3 right now. 4 of my 5 wins are by less than a td.
I'm also a decent madden player, which is why I was gonna go with your purple set. But after reviewing your blue set, I like what I see. You're 5-3. I like that. I just didn't want to wind up 8-0, with relative ease and no challenge, you know what I mean? That's all. I think Blue it is for me, with a possible blue/ purple blend at some point. Thanks Flazko!
Old 09-12-2016, 10:38 PM   #1150
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm also a decent madden player, which is why I was gonna go with your purple set. But after reviewing your blue set, I like what I see. You're 5-3. I like that. I just didn't want to wind up 8-0, with relative ease and no challenge, you know what I mean? That's all. I think Blue it is for me, with a possible blue/ purple blend at some point. Thanks Flazko!
As long as you play fair. Not call the same play over and over or take advantage of glitches and exploits. Use your entire playbook. I also personally do the No Switch on defense. Just don't play cheesy vs the cpu.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:39 PM   #1151
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Speaking of cheeky when the CPU is backed up in their own endzone and you know their gonna run like always is it cheeky to always use blitz or should I pretend to not know and sometimes call a zone or man to man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-12-2016, 10:58 PM   #1152
Rookie

I just tried your blue set flazko... Nice sliders man....so realistic. I thought i was watching games on sunday.. Im bout to start a franchise with da browns in a few with your blue set....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »