Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2016, 11:05 AM   #113
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Yea it appears that QBs don't recognize their elite receivers like brown or OBJ hopefully a patch will fix that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 08-25-2016, 11:10 AM   #114
Only 7 Patients Lost

Doctor_Doom's Arena

I used your sliders last year. They were incredible the first few games and then the game became painfully easy for me. I ended up 11-5 with a Josh McCown led Browns team. I'm going to give Armors a shot but I will give yours another go as well.

Appreciate your hard work.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:12 AM   #115
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey.aaron23
Are the updates available if I re download your sliders or do I have to just plug them in?

Loving the outcome of the games so far.

As of last night I didn't see anything for downloading it on PS4 so I think it's gonna have to be a manual plugin maybe Xbox has them though

Football- Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 11:26 AM   #116
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Ok so I streamed two full games of this last night, I think I had a few viewers at least haha!

The first game I lost 16 to 10. I lost because of turnovers mainly, the running game was strong, and I passed well until I got into the redzone, both times throwing picks.

I believe the human running game needs tuned down a little, while the CPU running game seemed good.

Passing is hard for me, I havent played madden since M25, so my passing stats I thought were good other then those stupid INT's. They were plain bad pass's, and not the random, slider at 5 bad pass's.

For the second game I set the human pass to 25, and I only had 1 or 2 throws that were just dice rolled to high heaven. I won that game 27 to 20. Aaron Rodgers threw over 50 times, but his INT in the 4th QTR sealed the deal.

Overall the line interactions look good, I was getting some pressure, have about 4 total sacks over the past two games.

Running as I said is a bit strong, I have over 300 rush yards with Ezekial Elliott in the first two games. Averaging well over 8 YPC, mainly because of several big time outside runs.

The CPU running game is pretty decent, Lamar Miller was the back against me in the second game. I had to gameplan for that and make sure to get guys to the outside, and contain holes up the middle. He broke off a couple nice long runs.

Overall I like these sliders, might lower HUMAN Acc a little bit from 25.

Another note, after the second game I lowered injuries to 44.

I started the 3rd game of the season but lost my MLB, CB, FS, RB and one of my WR for 8 to 12 weeks with injury in the first half of play.

I know injuries happen, but I basically lost my whole starting team in two quarters.
Lol I could only get 72 yards with elliot vs Giants.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:28 AM   #117
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
As of last night I didn't see anything for downloading it on PS4 so I think it's gonna have to be a manual plugin maybe Xbox has them though

They're on Xbox One.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:30 AM   #118
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom
I used your sliders last year. They were incredible the first few games and then the game became painfully easy for me. I ended up 11-5 with a Josh McCown led Browns team. I'm going to give Armors a shot but I will give yours another go as well.

My goal isn't just about being challenging or hard. My goal is to try making the game realistic as possible. Armor and Swords has always produced a good set as well. Thanks for trying mine out.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:34 AM   #119
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom

And although it's not a huge thing this is a new game with a set of sliders for this game so the outcome could be very different for you

Football- Eagles
Old 08-25-2016, 11:38 AM   #120
All Star

Flazko's Arena

It's opening week. Sliders sometimes take a bit to complete and if there's a patch or tuner update it throws everything off sometimes. I'm taking a look at the run blocking interactions and the pass blocking right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »