Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 07:18 PM   #1193
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I noticed an increase in CPU accuracy to 30 from 20 today in your blue set. Can you please explain what you've noticed from this change? I like the idea of this since it appears to increase the difficulty slightly, but I'm curious to know what prompted you to make this change. Im really looking forward to this blue set.
Just wanted to increase the cpu qb awareness of the field a bit. It's nice. He still throws errant passes and throws the ball away if nothing is open but also can make some good throws to keep the drive going

Very realistic. In order to make a good pass your feet must be set. You see it in the blue set. No off balanced throws.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-13-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old 09-13-2016, 07:18 PM   #1194
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Blue set is awesome. Having loads of fun in my cfm
Old 09-13-2016, 07:33 PM   #1195
Rookie

BigBrandino978's Arena

Cool I'm bout to try the blue set myself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 07:35 PM   #1196
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Blue set is awesome. Having loads of fun in my cfm
Awesome, that's what I like to hear! I really have to get started on mine. I'm all-in on your Blue Set. I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I really appreciate your sets and all of the informational posts to go with them.
Old 09-13-2016, 07:45 PM   #1197
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Awesome, that's what I like to hear! I really have to get started on mine. I'm all-in on your Blue Set. I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I really appreciate your sets and all of the informational posts to go with them.
I just won a nail biter..... 29-27 over Giants. Week 1.

I got a td late and the giants called a timeout before the extra point kick so the new ice the kicker came into affect and I missed the extra point lol they drove all the way to my 40 yard line and I iced their kicker and he missed the fg... Lol very fun. FYI Eli threw a bunch to Cruz and Beacham. Beacham burned me for a 61 yard td on a streak lol Eli was 63.1% 24/38 with 400 yards 2 TDs and 1 INT . Prescott (me) was 57.1% 20/35 with 289 yards 2 TDs and 2 INTs. Very exciting game.
Old 09-13-2016, 07:57 PM   #1198
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

So interesting developments in the franchise I traded Bradford for a 1st and4th round pick back to Chip Kelly in San Fran before week 1 and it looks like the jets didn't sign Fitzpatrick and he signed with the Browns so sadly RG3 doesn't have a starting job again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 09-13-2016, 08:44 PM   #1199
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I just won a nail biter..... 29-27 over Giants. Week 1.

I got a td late and the giants called a timeout before the extra point kick so the new ice the kicker came into affect and I missed the extra point lol they drove all the way to my 40 yard line and I iced their kicker and he missed the fg... Lol very fun. FYI Eli threw a bunch to Cruz and Beacham. Beacham burned me for a 61 yard td on a streak lol Eli was 63.1% 24/38 with 400 yards 2 TDs and 1 INT . Prescott (me) was 57.1% 20/35 with 289 yards 2 TDs and 2 INTs. Very exciting game.
Man, sounds like it was an epic game!! Good stuff! I will post my games on here shortly, once I'm underway. Josh Gordon is about to join Coop and Crab in Oakland! Got him from Cleveland for a 2017 second and a 2018 fourth. I also picked up an in shape version of Karlos Williams. I've got to decide what to do at RB.
Do you think it's worth starting a second CCF with a random team that I'm not familiar with or attached to? I've always wanted to do that, but I feel like rolling with more than one CCF at one time will make my head spin. Thoughts?
Old 09-13-2016, 08:45 PM   #1200
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
So interesting developments in the franchise I traded Bradford for a 1st and4th round pick back to Chip Kelly in San Fran before week 1 and it looks like the jets didn't sign Fitzpatrick and he signed with the Browns so sadly RG3 doesn't have a starting job again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd take RG3

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »