Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 09:17 PM   #1209
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Awesome. Great feedback. I'm going to take over my team as HC/ GM, because like you said, why not? My team and I can put my own spin on it. I'm really amped to get this started, and a HUGE thanks goes out to you for that. Maybe after a few seasons in Oakland, I'll rebuild a garbage team from scratch, and do it my own way. But it'll probably be best for me to go Oakland since I'm familiar with their roster inside and out, and anyone that I add, to get familiar with the Blue Set. After a few seasons, I may have to take a new coaching gig! Flazko, you rock dude! I will begin posting results as soon as I'm underway. Might be as early as tonight, but no later than Friday or Saturday! So glad I'm part of this forum. We've got a great group here and I'm glad we have you at the helm. I check in to catch up on all of the posts everyday.
And PS- Josh Gordon is now officially a Raider!!
You could take the Raiders back to LA with the Rams hahaha... Jk thanks for the compliments.. And I always play as a Owner. I like to be in charge of everything. Ticket prices.. Food prices.. Everything lol
Old 09-13-2016, 09:26 PM   #1210
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're fine with 12 min quarters. I run 15 to get realistic Time of possession. As long as you use over 10 mins. If your scores do become too high in more than a couple games I would use 10 mins and go with your team. Why not? Makes it more fun. I always use my Cowboys. I have done a franchise where I try rebuilding a bad team like jaguars (even though they're going to be good this year) and I limit myself to only one trade and in that trade I go and get my favorite player from Dallas (Dez Bryant). I've also done a franchise where o pick a bad team to rebuild and I relocate them and create a whole new team name and stuff.
By the way, I like Dez also. He's been on the Raiders in past Madden's, pre Amari Cooper, lol
Old 09-13-2016, 09:27 PM   #1211
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
By the way, I like Dez also. He's been on the Raiders in past Madden's, pre Amari Cooper, lol
I would develope Andre Holmes into my #1 WR if I was Oakland
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 09:28 PM   #1212
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

So I just finished my first real game with the blue set and i think you'll like the stats if you want me to share them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 09-13-2016, 09:28 PM   #1213
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
You could take the Raiders back to LA with the Rams hahaha... Jk thanks for the compliments.. And I always play as a Owner. I like to be in charge of everything. Ticket prices.. Food prices.. Everything lol
Really, you play Owner mode? I thought about doing that so I could relocate the team, but will it keep my coaching stats, or do I have to hire a coach? Or is owner mode essentially an extended version of playing the CCF as a coach?
Old 09-13-2016, 09:32 PM   #1214
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Really, you play Owner mode? I thought about doing that so I could relocate the team, but will it keep my coaching stats, or do I have to hire a coach? Or is owner mode essentially an extended version of playing the CCF as a coach?
When you're owner you can fire and hire whoever you want and set prices for all revenue and it should keep your coaching stats im not sure but when you pick owner all your coaches are the same as real life unless you fire them. Owner just gives you total control of everything in Franchise, Coach only gives you control of your players and schemes and making transactions , when you're a player you only control your play on the field.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:33 PM   #1215
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
So I just finished my first real game with the blue set and i think you'll like the stats if you want me to share them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes feel free to always share
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 09:36 PM   #1216
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
When you're owner you can fire and hire whoever you want and set prices for all revenue and it should keep your coaching stats im not sure but when you pick owner all your coaches are the same as real life unless you fire them. Owner just gives you total control of everything in Franchise, Coach only gives you control of your players and schemes and making transactions , when you're a player you only control your play on the field.
Mind blown! I've always played as the coach in CCF. Now I've got some serious soul searching to do, lol. Alight I'm gonna figure this out. I'll keep up on the posts and will be posting my results as soon as their in. I'll be going for two in New Orleans as well 😂 LOL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »