Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 153 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-13-2016, 09:38 PM   #1217
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Mind blown! I've always played as the coach in CCF. Now I've got some serious soul searching to do, lol. Alight I'm gonna figure this out. I'll keep up on the posts and will be posting my results as soon as their in. I'll be going for two in New Orleans as well 😂 LOL.
Give owner a try, I'm sure you'll be better than Al Davis (R. I. P.). Nothing more fun than being in total control and making all decisions for your team.
Old 09-13-2016, 10:08 PM   #1218
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

So the tale of two games. One I lose, and badly. The other I just absolutely destroy the bengals.

Game 1 against redskins.

They get 238 off yards total. Yet I lost 43 to 27. I did 439 total yards of offense. But 4 turnovers, several turning over for TD's was the difference.

Was a great game till the 4th, I had 3 fumbles, 1 for a TD and one pick six.

Second game. Wow. Just demolished the bengals.

They had 289 total yards of offense, most in trash time in the 4th qtr.

I had 574 yards. A big run for Gurley, and a 75 yard TD run for Henry. Both backs topped 100 yards for the game. Threw 4 TD pass's also. I did lose a fumble, but they also turned the ball over twice.

I sacked the bengals QB Stafford 6 times. 3 with my LOLB alone.

Just odd the difference in the games.
Old 09-13-2016, 10:17 PM   #1219
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

I was going to try this year's set but now PS4 decides to release a new software update. Flazko do you know if anyone uploaded your set on PS4 since you only play on Xbox One?
Old 09-13-2016, 10:18 PM   #1220
Rookie

crow082011's Arena

Anyone notice any cheese on the interceptions on the green set? I was just playing against the Jags with Tennessee and threw 5 picks with Mariota for a come from behind loss. Might drop the Int's a tad.
Old 09-13-2016, 10:50 PM   #1221
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
So the tale of two games. One I lose, and badly. The other I just absolutely destroy the bengals.

Game 1 against redskins.

They get 238 off yards total. Yet I lost 43 to 27. I did 439 total yards of offense. But 4 turnovers, several turning over for TD's was the difference.

Was a great game till the 4th, I had 3 fumbles, 1 for a TD and one pick six.

Second game. Wow. Just demolished the bengals.

They had 289 total yards of offense, most in trash time in the 4th qtr.

I had 574 yards. A big run for Gurley, and a 75 yard TD run for Henry. Both backs topped 100 yards for the game. Threw 4 TD pass's also. I did lose a fumble, but they also turned the ball over twice.

I sacked the bengals QB Stafford 6 times. 3 with my LOLB alone.

Just odd the difference in the games.
With what set? Blue set right? And yeah, that's why I tell people to play a few games before judging sliders.
Old 09-13-2016, 10:50 PM   #1222
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I was going to try this year's set but now PS4 decides to release a new software update. Flazko do you know if anyone uploaded your set on PS4 since you only play on Xbox One?
Honestly I'm not sure. What's wrong with inputting everything yourself?
Old 09-13-2016, 10:52 PM   #1223
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow082011
Anyone notice any cheese on the interceptions on the green set? I was just playing against the Jags with Tennessee and threw 5 picks with Mariota for a come from behind loss. Might drop the Int's a tad.
If you force passes you're going to get intercepted. It's not cheese if you throw in to tight coverage. I didn't see your games so idk lol I've only thrown two INTs with the blue set and the interception slider is higher lol
Old 09-14-2016, 04:03 AM   #1224
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Karlos Williams always steam rolls me and it's tough to run two franchises. I have my Cowboys one and was trying to do a fantasy draft one but it's a little too much for me. I do play with 15 min quarters so each game is a little over an hour.
Just saw u changed op to 15min quarters with 17 second run off... Are u using 55 or 58 fatigue with that?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »