Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 154 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-14-2016, 09:23 AM   #1225
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow082011
Anyone notice any cheese on the interceptions on the green set? I was just playing against the Jags with Tennessee and threw 5 picks with Mariota for a come from behind loss. Might drop the Int's a tad.
Nope. The interceptions are pretty low. Your just throwing into to tight of coverage, not putting any movement on the ball (left stick) or just making bone headed decisions.

When I push the wrong receiver button or put to much or to little movement on the ball is when I get intercepted.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:27 AM   #1226
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
With what set? Blue set right? And yeah, that's why I tell people to play a few games before judging sliders.
Blue set yeah.

Ive been just quitting games with rage over the huge runs the CPU breaks EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Call a blitz with my two MLB's going to the A and B gaps, but they dont just get blocked but blown up and out like 15 yards. My DLineman I tell to punch in and break down and they get punched out about 15 yards. This leaves a HUGE hole with NO ONE, not even my safeties there to even try to get a tackle.

Every game this happens. I just added up the rushing yards for the games this weekend and it averaged out to about 90 YPG Rushing.

Im seeing 150 to 200 per game for BOTH teams.

I stop a guy 10 times for 20 yards, then they break a 75 yard TD run not once, but twice, sometimes three times. The running game needs a major fix. I dont mind being stopped but blown up like this over and over again is to much.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM   #1227
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Honestly I'm not sure. What's wrong with inputting everything yourself?
I think the importing doesn't even work either. I am going to upload the blue set myself to the servers.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:51 AM   #1228
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Blue set yeah.

Ive been just quitting games with rage over the huge runs the CPU breaks EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Call a blitz with my two MLB's going to the A and B gaps, but they dont just get blocked but blown up and out like 15 yards. My DLineman I tell to punch in and break down and they get punched out about 15 yards. This leaves a HUGE hole with NO ONE, not even my safeties there to even try to get a tackle.

Every game this happens. I just added up the rushing yards for the games this weekend and it averaged out to about 90 YPG Rushing.

Im seeing 150 to 200 per game for BOTH teams.

I stop a guy 10 times for 20 yards, then they break a 75 yard TD run not once, but twice, sometimes three times. The running game needs a major fix. I dont mind being stopped but blown up like this over and over again is to much.
Try moving pass reaction to 50 for cpu.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 10:56 AM   #1229
Go Pack Go

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

These are the sliders I've been looking for (blue set).

I played my first preseason game Bucs (me) @ Eagles and the score was 10-3. Very defensive game.

Should I up the quarters from 10 min to 12? Also, what fatigue setting inside of CFM? Thanks flazko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 09-14-2016, 11:37 AM   #1230
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Just saw u changed op to 15min quarters with 17 second run off... Are u using 55 or 58 fatigue with that?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Using 55. I Might consider using 57.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:41 AM   #1231
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushroom
These are the sliders I've been looking for (blue set).

I played my first preseason game Bucs (me) @ Eagles and the score was 10-3. Very defensive game.

Should I up the quarters from 10 min to 12? Also, what fatigue setting inside of CFM? Thanks flazko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12 mins is nice. I personally love 15 mins so I get that time of possession to feel realistic. I only recommend 10 mins if your scores are always too high. Currently I have fatigue at 50 in Main Menu and 55 in Franchise while using Joshc1977's Auto subs. I only tweaked OL and QB to be 0/1 because I do not want linemen or qbs to be subbed. I'm thinking about trying 57 instead of 55. No matter what always keep fatigue at 50 in Main Menu
Old 09-14-2016, 11:43 AM   #1232
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Nope. The interceptions are pretty low. Your just throwing into to tight of coverage, not putting any movement on the ball (left stick) or just making bone headed decisions.

When I push the wrong receiver button or put to much or to little movement on the ball is when I get intercepted.
Spot on. I use a 74 overall qb and have no problems throwing INTs. I don't force passes. I take advantage of the qb pass options (fit pass, low pass, bullet, lob, high pass) when necessary. I also learned to throw the ball away and not panic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »