Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 155 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-14-2016, 12:26 PM   #1233
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Spot on. I use a 74 overall qb and have no problems throwing INTs. I don't force passes. I take advantage of the qb pass options (fit pass, low pass, bullet, lob, high pass) when necessary. I also learned to throw the ball away and not panic.
What and how do you fit pass?

I use all those too, but I don't know what fit pass is.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 12:29 PM   #1234
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
What and how do you fit pass?

I use all those too, but I don't know what fit pass is.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
To do fit pass you double tap the WR Icon. So if you want to Throw to WR "X" you tap the X button twice quickly.
Old 09-14-2016, 12:31 PM   #1235
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Also a nice little tip most people don't know is you can do the "Peyton Manning" Drop to avoid taking a big hit. It helps to avoid fumbling because there's a bit of fumbles when hitting the qb. You press...

Left Trigger + Right Trigger + X
Old 09-14-2016, 12:41 PM   #1236
Rookie

IlliniOne82's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Blue set yeah.

Ive been just quitting games with rage over the huge runs the CPU breaks EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Call a blitz with my two MLB's going to the A and B gaps, but they dont just get blocked but blown up and out like 15 yards. My DLineman I tell to punch in and break down and they get punched out about 15 yards. This leaves a HUGE hole with NO ONE, not even my safeties there to even try to get a tackle.

Every game this happens. I just added up the rushing yards for the games this weekend and it averaged out to about 90 YPG Rushing.

Im seeing 150 to 200 per game for BOTH teams.

I stop a guy 10 times for 20 yards, then they break a 75 yard TD run not once, but twice, sometimes three times. The running game needs a major fix. I dont mind being stopped but blown up like this over and over again is to much.
I struggled with this the first 3 or 4 games, so much so that Ryan Mathews broke the single game rushing record along with 4 TD's against me in week 2, and then also 200+ yards by Ezekiel Elliott in week 3. In my case though it was always happening when guys would get to the edge so I made sure to switch control to a CB or safety and force them back inside and that has started to limit those runs to 15-20 yards instead of them taking it to the house.

I am using the green set by the way.
Old 09-14-2016, 03:46 PM   #1237
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniOne82
I struggled with this the first 3 or 4 games, so much so that Ryan Mathews broke the single game rushing record along with 4 TD's against me in week 2, and then also 200+ yards by Ezekiel Elliott in week 3. In my case though it was always happening when guys would get to the edge so I made sure to switch control to a CB or safety and force them back inside and that has started to limit those runs to 15-20 yards instead of them taking it to the house.

I am using the green set by the way.
I always play as a linebacker unless the cpu formation is 4 WRs, then I play as a DE. It's not bad stopping the run as a LB. I also use play predictions options. If I see a strong side I predict a run to that side and so on
Old 09-14-2016, 04:54 PM   #1238
Rookie

crow082011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
If you force passes you're going to get intercepted. It's not cheese if you throw in to tight coverage. I didn't see your games so idk lol I've only thrown two INTs with the blue set and the interception slider is higher lol
I think you and the other gentleman might be right. I'm going to try it again and see what happens. Other than that, this year definitely makes you think about pass coverage and where to pass. Loving the sliders again this year overall.
Old 09-14-2016, 05:05 PM   #1239
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow082011
I think you and the other gentleman might be right. I'm going to try it again and see what happens. Other than that, this year definitely makes you think about pass coverage and where to pass. Loving the sliders again this year overall.
Just be smart. Be patient. Don't go for the home run plays. Don't be afraid to throw the ball away if anyone is open, even on a third down.

Also make sure your qb's feet are set before you throw.
Old 09-14-2016, 05:19 PM   #1240
Go Pack Go

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

Finished my first two preseason games as the Bucs with these sliders, using the generic playbook method for the other team.

I have been able to stop the run very easily, but that's with 2nd team offense and defense. I have yet to let the CPU put up 100 rushing yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »