Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 157 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-14-2016, 11:54 PM   #1249
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Lol hey our look exactly like our '94 unis that we used to wear on Thanksgiving smh... I hope madden adds them.

I really wish we went with Kelly green ugh lol we also get to choose the CPUs unis which is cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-14-2016, 11:56 PM   #1250
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariya05
Loving the blue sliders. Couple questions for you.

When you set sliders at 0 or 100 or close to that, do you think player separation is still apparent. For instance, both DB sliders are 8 and 100. So does that mean in CFM it wouldn't be as important to obtain good DBs since the 100 slider would make anyone good?

What is your thought process behind the kicking/punting sliders? By nature, a human is going to be better or worse than the computer in this respect, and possibly by a lot. I just thought it's weird to see all of them even for human/cpu. I feel like I can't be the only one easily nailing 55 yrd kicks while I see the cpu miss 40 yarders.

Other than that great slider! Really appreciate all the time saved from having to come up with a set myself.
The low reaction is to make player ratings matter and the pass coverage is their awareness, so it makes them more aware of the player they're covering to balance the low reaction slider.. And kicking sliders have to be the same because there's no seperate kicking sliders for cpu and user in Franchise.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:57 PM   #1251
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I really wish we went with Kelly green ugh lol we also get to choose the CPUs unis which is cool

I am actually gonna pick up a Dak color rush when they're released..
Old 09-14-2016, 11:59 PM   #1252
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
I am actually gonna pick up a Dak color rush when they're released..

I see so as a Eagles fan I wanna know what you think the Cowboys plan will be if Dak isn't the franchise QB you want him to be?

Old 09-15-2016, 12:00 AM   #1253
Rookie

crow082011's Arena

Quote:
Just be smart. Be patient. Don't go for the home run plays. Don't be afraid to throw the ball away if anyone is open, even on a third down.

Also make sure your qb's feet are set before you throw.
I feel like I'm playing to Mariotas strength. Slip screens to the back and short to medium pass plays. Just stupid reads. I may throw a deep pass once or twice a game. Just beat the cheese heads 24-7 only throwing one pick on a LB cover 6.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:01 AM   #1254
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I see so as a Eagles fan I wanna know what you think the Cowboys plan will be if Dak isn't the franchise QB you want him to be?

He's going to be the franchise QB. Romo will more than likely not play an other down again. What about Wentz? His jersey is now top selling so there's a lot on his bandwagon.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:02 AM   #1255
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow082011
I feel like I'm playing to Mariotas strength. Slip screens to the back and short to medium pass plays. Just stupid reads. I may throw a deep pass once or twice a game. Just beat the cheese heads 24-7 only throwing one pick on a LB cover 6.
I make little dunk passes with Prescott, once in a while I go down to dez for a bomb is there's 1 on 1 cover
Old 09-15-2016, 12:03 AM   #1256
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
He's going to be the franchise QB. Romo will more than likely not play an other down again. What about Wentz? His jersey is now top selling so there's a lot on his bandwagon.

We seem to always get the bandwagoners first with ****ing Tebow and his cult and now wentz and I think it's mostly eagles fans realizing that he has some potential I would never admit this in public but you gotta have to wish romo had atleast one ring that guy busted his bones for that team

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »