Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 160 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-15-2016, 12:36 AM   #1273
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Really I thought the Giants looked subpar against the Cowboys your defense right now is a little bruised with all the suspensions and what not and the Giants couldn't really drive down the field easily and they only won that game because of a poor play at the end i don't know I say we'll see who the powerhouse or the East is after 3 games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will say they let a rookie qb drive all over there we just couldn't get in that end zone or it wouldn't have even been close. Our defense was soft in the running game. We held Eli to 7 points the entire second half but couldn't stop the run in the last 4 mins. Our pass defense looked better but we still couldn't get pressure, that's our biggest weakness, it also doesn't look like Randy Gregory will be on the team next year, we will probably release him soon, he's immature. Lawrence comes back in 3 games and McLain in 9
Old 09-15-2016, 12:43 AM   #1274
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Really I thought the Giants looked subpar against the Cowboys your defense right now is a little bruised with all the suspensions and what not and the Giants couldn't really drive down the field easily and they only won that game because of a poor play at the end i don't know I say we'll see who the powerhouse or the East is after 3 games

I don't blame you guys for picking up guys that can't seem to stay outta trouble I think Jerry Jones's eyes each have a personality because of how far apart they are and they tend to side with the bad eye (the right one)

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-15-2016, 06:27 AM   #1275
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Just realized I quoted my own post...it was late...I was tired

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-15-2016, 07:49 AM   #1276
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Tried the blue set last night with CPU RB at 50. Didnt go well for CPU. They averaged 1.2 ypc on 25 carries or so. They diligently continued to try to run the ball though!

The passing games felt good, I was stopped several times. I did pick off Bridgewater twice. Once on just a bad throw. Another on a tipped pass in the middle of the field.

My running game felt good, was held for awhile then in the 3rd and 4th got some good runs to run the clock. Won 31 to 17.

Will put CPU RB at 55 then try again. May raise CPU Tackling a point or two also. I just still feel at HUM RB 5 Im to good at running or something is amiss.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:41 AM   #1277
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Just realized I quoted my own post...it was late...I was tired

Lol I just noticed.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:49 AM   #1278
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Lol I just noticed.
Hey Flazko, does it matter what the Play Now sliders are? I set them all to default, then changed all the sub in and out etc.

Do I need to have play now Sliders set like CFM? Does it make a difference?
Old 09-15-2016, 09:55 AM   #1279
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Hey Flazko, does it matter what the Play Now sliders are? I set them all to default, then changed all the sub in and out etc.

Do I need to have play now Sliders set like CFM? Does it make a difference?
I'm not sure if it makes a difference or not but you do need them set in order to import sliders into franchise. I know that in Franchise you need to import sliders and not manually put them in or you will not get any results or change.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:57 AM   #1280
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm not sure if it makes a difference or not but you do need them set in order to import sliders into franchise. I know that in Franchise you need to import sliders and not manually put them in or you will not get any results or change.
Oh Ive just been doing it manually. Hmmm.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »