Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 163 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2016, 11:05 AM   #1297
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom
Hey Flazko, how many plays per game are you getting with 15 min / 17 sec run off quarters?
About 122 for myself and around 108 for cpu because I usually have long drives
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:07 AM   #1298
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Cause I check out other slider threads sometimes? Me joining in August doesn't make what I've seen with the game invalid. You're out here talking like you coded the game or something.


Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
You're such a hypocrite, I found your slider set and you claim WR catching affects qb intelligence but yet you don't believe in myths. Get outta here. You wanna come into my thread and pick an argument lol you obviously can't read correctly because I don't recall saying "i" uncoded anything. You're dismissed now.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:08 AM   #1299
Banned
 
rich8682's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're such a hypocrite, I found your slider set and you claim WR catching affects qb intelligence but yet you don't believe in myths. Get outta here. You wanna come into my thread and pick an argument lol you obviously can't read correctly because I don't recall saying "i" uncoded anything. You're dismissed now.
I said that's what I've seen. Never claimed it was an "accepted fact", like you did.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
rich8682 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:09 AM   #1300
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
I said that's what I've seen. Never claimed it was an "accepted fact", like you did.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Since you jump from slider set to slider set you would see than everyone believes in that myth making it a "fact around the community". Are you done or are you finished?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:11 AM   #1301
Banned
 
rich8682's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Since you jump from slider set to slider set you would see than everyone believes in that myth making it a "fact around the community". Are you done or are you finished?
Bro you can't claim facts with no basis. I don't jump from set to set, I stay rocking with my set. I just check out other threads from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
rich8682 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:13 AM   #1302
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Bro you can't claim facts with no basis. I don't jump from set to set, I stay rocking with my set. I just check out other threads from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
I would love for you to tell that to charter, JoshC or Amor and swords, some of the OGs who have been doing this longer than us both. This argument is done.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:14 AM   #1303
Banned
 
rich8682's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I would love for you to tell that to charter, JoshC or Amor and swords, some of the OGs who have been doing this longer than us both. This argument is done.
I don't believe in any of JoshC's theories actually.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
rich8682 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:16 AM   #1304
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
I don't believe in any of JoshC's theories actually.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
I feel you because I doubted him at times also but somethings he actually was correct about.. Like auto subs. I may not agree about his theories on penalties affecting sliders still but I respect him enough to not call him out on his own thread. That's not what operation sports is about.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 AM.

Top -