Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 172 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-15-2016, 08:44 PM   #1369
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

No one cares if you agree or disagree with mine or anyone else's views on sliders. Grow up child. I'm gonna ignore you and if you harass me or anyone in my thread you will hear from an admin. Go argue in your own thread.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:45 PM   #1370
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
This was how long ago and you're still coming her to troll. You barely have 6,000 views lmao give me a break. You're irrelevant in this community rookie. There's a reason why it says MVP by my name.
Lmao you're talking like having "mvp" by your name is some great achievement. I came back cause I'm not just gonna take disrespect from you. I don't care how many views I have, this **** is just a hobby, basketball is my priority. You got mad cause I disagreed with you and you escalated this to a level that it didn't need to reach. Stop disrespecting me and I'll leave.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2016, 08:45 PM   #1371
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

So Flazko, back to 50 speed parity with your blue set? Also do you recommend a bump in CPU run blocking to improve their run game? I have no base for comparison since I still haven't kicked off yet and played a game. On the docket tomorrow night and all weekend except for Sunday during game time? I'm just looking for a competitive CPU run game
Old 09-15-2016, 08:49 PM   #1372
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Also, I'm dying to use your blue set for my Raider CCF, but my gut all along was to use your purple. Do you still get a sense of realism with the purple set? I'm on the fence! HELP, lol!!!
Old 09-15-2016, 08:50 PM   #1373
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
So Flazko, back to 50 speed parity with your blue set? Also do you recommend a bump in CPU run blocking to improve their run game? I have no base for comparison since I still haven't kicked off yet and played a game. On the docket tomorrow night and all weekend except for Sunday during game time? I'm just looking for a competitive CPU run game
As far as the blue set I think everything is fine as is, for me anyways, everyone has their own skill set and way of playing so sliders will usually play different from everyone.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:50 PM   #1374
Pro

OVR: 6

Gonna give the 2nd hardest version of these sliders a shot. Used Armors about 10 times and the game was becoming too easy.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:51 PM   #1375
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

And would you use the 50 parity scale and slow speed with the purple set? Sorry for all of the questions.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:51 PM   #1376
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
No it makes everyone balanced. For some reason I was flying with Ezekiel Elliott through the middle holes and not being caught and also coverage didn't seem as tight as I wanted on 90. So I tested everything the past hour and half with speed parity at 0,50,100,90. At 50 it felt like everyone was a few steps away of each other (what I'm looking for), at 0 all fast players were close in speed but slow players were left in the dust, on 100 fast players were still fast but slow players also seemed a little fast. Idk how to explain it but I liked it at default 50 it felt balanced, you can stick with 90 if you like but I'm gonna stick with 50 unless something major happens later on. 50 just seemed balanced, slow players felt slow and fast players seemed just a little faster.
Yeah I'm going to change it. It is weird. Parity means equal, so it should mean the higher the more equal. Like it should make the slowest players faster and the fastest slower.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »