Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 173 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-15-2016, 08:51 PM   #1377
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Review
Gonna give the 2nd hardest version of these sliders a shot. Used Armors about 10 times and the game was becoming too easy.
Purple set.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:53 PM   #1378
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
And would you use the 50 parity scale and slow speed with the purple set? Sorry for all of the questions.
Yes for all sets, if you enjoy the 90 threshold use it but I just worked on it for an hour and half and I saw better results in a "balanced" standpoint with it at 50 . And No worries, as long as your questions aren't rhetorical.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:54 PM   #1379
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
No one cares if you agree or disagree with mine or anyone else's views on sliders. Grow up child. I'm gonna ignore you and if you harass me or anyone in my thread you will hear from an admin. Go argue in your own thread.
Homie, stop the disrespect. This the last thing I'm finna say. I'm out for real, cause y'all on some bs up in here and I ain't tryna get banned.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2016, 08:55 PM   #1380
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
Yeah I'm going to change it. It is weird. Parity means equal, so it should mean the higher the more equal. Like it should make the slowest players faster and the fastest slower.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yes. My initially thought is 0 ment all players ratings mattered, there's no "assist" in speed, 50 ment balanced, and 100 ment everyone is the same speed but I really saw little difference from 50 up to 90. I did see a nice difference with CBs / WRs interactions. I will look more at it after the game tonight.

You want speed to matter but you don't want the game to be speed dependant.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:00 PM   #1381
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm thinking speed parity only affects the cpu because it's the cpu speed where its noticeable.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:16 PM   #1382
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Made an Update to my personal set (blue set) also made a change to 100 speed parity, didn't see too much of a difference in speed from 90 to 100 but did notice better movement / foot planting on 100. The NFL is a game of inches so I like the setting. I also found some good balance in the changes to my personal changes. I want ratings to show, I don't want sliders to assist teams weaknesses or disable teams strengths.

Im also still using 15 min with 17 run off, you can use whatever just make sure you're at least using 10 mins. Enjoy guys

Last edited by Flazko; 09-15-2016 at 10:26 PM.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:24 PM   #1383
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Also if anyone is wondering what audio settings im using.... Everything is 100 except on field speakers is 90 and commentary is at 75... Feels like a realistic presentation to me
Old 09-15-2016, 11:21 PM   #1384
Just started!

Hey Flazko,

Thanks for your time and effort. I've been keeping up with your sliders since day 1!

I understand your explanation for why you have parity at 100, but I'm a bit confused at the jump from "50 looks the most balanced" to "100 is the most balanced". Would you mind explaining the comparison between the two numbers that accounted for the huge jump?

Sorry, but part of my confusion is probably due to me not fully understanding speed parity. I'm learning though!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »