Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 178 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-16-2016, 10:00 AM   #1417
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I don't complain about throwing INTs because I don't throw them. If nothing is open I don't throw it. If I throw into tight coverage I expect there to be a chance they intercept it. If they intercept it I learn to not make that pass again and respect that CBs ability.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:02 AM   #1418
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Balls thrown downfield or in the middle of the field should always be a 50/50 ball. Why should the defense not have the same opportunity as the WR to catch the ball? That's the way I look at it. It makes you really look for match ups and take more time with your drives.
Yes, its about the matchups. I looked at the depth chart and at the corner before I tried a corner fade.

My guy should have at least batted the ball, or lost the ball due to contact.

But this smaller guy going up over my taller better receivers head for the interception? A quite spectacular catch if you ask me. No. Not buying it.

I did just chalk it upto to every dog has his day and will continue to use these sliders. But it irks me that I had the matchup on that play and lost it so badly.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:06 AM   #1419
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You should be scared every time you throw it. When you have a low int slider, you're going to think you can take as many chances as you want and say "the defense will probably drop the pick anyways". This limits your decisions and takes away from being able to just throw a streak down the field and not have to worry about the defense or throw into the middle of the field without worrying. People also said they wanted the passing game not to be so easy lol but if you throw too many ints and it really bothers you then use the green set or lower it yourself.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:08 AM   #1420
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yes, its about the matchups. I looked at the depth chart and at the corner before I tried a corner fade.

My guy should have at least batted the ball, or lost the ball due to contact.

But this smaller guy going up over my taller better receivers head for the interception? A quite spectacular catch if you ask me. No. Not buying it.

I did just chalk it upto to every dog has his day and will continue to use these sliders. But it irks me that I had the matchup on that play and lost it so badly.
At the end of the day it's still a video game, it's not perfect. It's madden lol not everything is going to be legit no matter what sliders you use. I don't see half the problems most of you guys see but I don't let the little things bother me because I know, it's still a video game.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:11 AM   #1421
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
At the end of the day it's still a video game, it's not perfect. It's madden lol not everything is going to be legit no matter what sliders you use. I don't see half the problems most of you guys see but I don't let the little things bother me because I know, it's still a video game.
Yep Im not really worried about it. Just commenting on my experiences.

Big news out of my CFM though. Steelers Rookie Wideout Max McCaffery is looking more and more like his dad. Through 5 games he has 25 receptions for 358 yards and 5 TD's.

Thats a 63 overall WR making money for me haha.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:11 AM   #1422
All Star

Flazko's Arena

That's why you also throw a high pass, especially for a big WR. That's probably why I don't have any problem because I take advantage of the passing mechanics. I throw low and high balls when necessary. I don't just press a button and expect a perfect pass.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:11 AM   #1423
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yep Im not really worried about it. Just commenting on my experiences.

Big news out of my CFM though. Steelers Rookie Wideout Max McCaffery is looking more and more like his dad. Through 5 games he has 25 receptions for 358 yards and 5 TD's.

Thats a 63 overall WR making money for me haha.
What are you going to do? Lol
Old 09-16-2016, 10:13 AM   #1424
All Star

Flazko's Arena

On fade routes i throw a high pass, on posts and comebacks I always throw a low pass and in-between the defense zone coverage i throw a fit pass. Makes a big difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »