Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 179 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-16-2016, 12:16 PM   #1425
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

The interceptions are like Eli-Manning style picks every time. Always a batted ball and caught in mid-air. Too many tipped-picks. I have to get rid of the ball because the pressure comes too quickly. I can't throw the ball away on every play either
Old 09-16-2016, 12:46 PM   #1426
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
The interceptions are like Eli-Manning style picks every time. Always a batted ball and caught in mid-air. Too many tipped-picks. I have to get rid of the ball because the pressure comes too quickly. I can't throw the ball away on every play either
I find a way to throw it away almost every play or I get sacked, I don't get paranoid and just throw it up and pray it don't get picked off and I've seen a few here and there that are tipped for an interception even with interceptions as low as 30.. That's why you adjust things to fit your skills. The blue set is MY skill level.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-16-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:55 PM   #1427
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I sound like a broken record but balls should be 50/50. The CB should have just as much right as the WR to a ball. If it's an elite WR he'll find a way to snag the ball away from the defensive player.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:57 PM   #1428
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If you put catching over 50 and interceptions between 30-40, the WR is going to catch the ball about 99% of the time. The CB has no chance and that makes the passing game a little cheesy in my opinion because you can throw the ball all over the field with no worries.. That's not realistic... Making great choices and reads, throwing the ball away or taking the sack instead of making a bad pass is realistic
Old 09-16-2016, 01:39 PM   #1429
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
If you throw a bad ball it's going to be intercepted. Plain and simple. If there wasn't the risk of being intercepted, qbs would be throwing everything. It really makes you think twice about making the right reads. If you think it's realistic to be able and throw the ball wherever you please without worrying about the defense making you pay then lower it but I don't think it's realistic to throw a bad ball right into the defense hands and him just drop it.

Inceptions are part of the game and they affect teams decisions and playcalling. You have to take make the right choices and react fast. That's realistic football. That's why the blue set is my personal set, I use things to try and be realistic, I don't care about difficulty, if you get everything right then difficulty won't matter , and I like to be fair and respect all elements of the game. If people like seeing easy dropped ints then go head a use a lower setting but I like it at 50 because it doesn't make it so easy to just chuck the ball up and down the field.
Yep I agree. I throw about 5-7 ints per season and they're all mostly Aaron Rodger type not in late game. And it's no matter where the pass coverage user is.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2016, 01:43 PM   #1430
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yep Im not really worried about it. Just commenting on my experiences.

Big news out of my CFM though. Steelers Rookie Wideout Max McCaffery is looking more and more like his dad. Through 5 games he has 25 receptions for 358 yards and 5 TD's.

Thats a 63 overall WR making money for me haha.
Oh dude that's awesome. I watched all the Mccaffery brothers in HS since Max was a sophomore. One thing is Christian is a lot better, but they actually have 2 other younger brothers in HS where the youngest just might be the best.

Old 09-16-2016, 01:44 PM   #1431
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
Yep I agree. I throw about 5-7 ints per season and they're all mostly Aaron Rodger type not in late game. And it's no matter where the pass coverage user is.

Yeah, I have no issue with ints, if I throw a bad pass or a jump ball then it doesn't go my way, it's part of the game. The tipped ball scenario is also just part of madden, it's built into the game, the AI system goes after the ball so if it's in the air they're going to try catching it, no slider can affect that. The interception slider only affects their ability to catch the ball on defense, I rather see a defender catch an int on the tip than see the defender drop a pick that was thrown right to him 5 times a game .

Some people may ask why I have interceptions lower on purple and green set but that's to balance out the higher pass reaction and pass coverage on those sets.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:45 PM   #1432
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I personally like interception slider between 45-50 but in reality you can put it anywhere between 40-50, you also have to take into account the catching slider and the pass reaction and coverage sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »