Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 18 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-25-2016, 03:33 PM   #137
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm glad. I'm shocked my thread has a 3 star rating. As much work and time as I put in to these I didn't think they were deserving of that lol. Update coming later today.

I think you deserve more than a 3 but it's whatever I've been tinkering with run blocking and pass blocking right not pass blocking is set at 16 and everything seems pretty normal there's a good amount of pressure and a good number of sacks in a game, run blocking is harder I don't know what the update is gonna change but I have run blocking on 55 I almost put CPU QB accuracy down a bit because the Vikings backup kept throwing darts right on target.
I really wish they had a receiver drops slider because it seems like whenever o catch it and get tapped I drop it but the CPU could hold onto the ball if they got hit with a wrecking ball
Excited for the update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 08-25-2016, 03:59 PM   #138
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I think you deserve more than a 3 but it's whatever I've been tinkering with run blocking and pass blocking right not pass blocking is set at 16 and everything seems pretty normal there's a good amount of pressure and a good number of sacks in a game, run blocking is harder I don't know what the update is gonna change but I have run blocking on 55 I almost put CPU QB accuracy down a bit because the Vikings backup kept throwing darts right on target.
I really wish they had a receiver drops slider because it seems like whenever o catch it and get tapped I drop it but the CPU could hold onto the ball if they got hit with a wrecking ball
Excited for the update

I appreciate that. It don't bother me too much just a little surprising, even Charter's set is a three star I think he always had solid sets. O well. . And as far as rub blocking do u have it 55 for CPU or 55 for user because I'm lowering it for user. And for pass blocking you're pretty close to what I'm working on right now, I currently am trying it at 17. I'm almost done. Maybe about an other hour or two I'll update.

Last edited by Flazko; 08-25-2016 at 04:01 PM.
Old 08-25-2016, 04:00 PM   #139
Rookie

New Jersey Giants's Arena

I'll try them out, what's the defensive line play looking like? I was looking for better run defense, and pressure on the CPU quarterback. I've been disappointed with the gameplay on all-madden
Old 08-25-2016, 04:03 PM   #140
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Jersey Giants
I'll try them out, what's the defensive line play looking like? I was looking for better run defense, and pressure on the CPU quarterback. I've been disappointed with the gameplay on all-madden
I'm focusing primarily on Run block and pass block right now, trying to find a sweet spot with qb pressure and a good balance in the running game. I'm also keying in on pass coverage play. Give the set a try now if you like. I'll be updating in a bit.
Old 08-25-2016, 04:05 PM   #141
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
I appreciate that. It don't bother me too much just a little surprising, even Charter's set is a three star I think he always had solid sets. O well. . And as far as rub blocking do u have it 55 for CPU or 55 for user because I'm lowering it for user. And for pass blocking you're pretty close to what I'm working on right now, I currently am trying it at 17. I'm almost done. Maybe about an other hour or two I'll update.

I believe I had it set to 55 for both but I'll have to check in a bit taking a little break lol

Old 08-25-2016, 04:21 PM   #142
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I believe I had it set to 55 for both but I'll have to check in a bit taking a little break lol

I definitely don't like it set higher than 50 for user in this game.
Old 08-25-2016, 04:26 PM   #143
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
I definitely don't like it set higher than 50 for user in this game.

I just changed player to 47 and CPU to 53 to see if I can find the middle

Old 08-25-2016, 05:31 PM   #144
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Twitch streaming test games.

www.twitch.tv/harryshotter1974

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »