Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 09:16 PM   #1449
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Lol poor redskins, I've blocked two of their FGs in this game. I'm up 17-16 with 12:51 left in the game

They did covert a fake punt pass on me though..

Last edited by Flazko; 09-16-2016 at 09:19 PM.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:29 PM   #1450
Rookie

BigBrandino978's Arena

Wow that's crazy I've only blocked one or two my whole time playing Madden 17
Old 09-16-2016, 11:45 PM   #1451
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Ok I'm going with the Blue set. Going to start off with your 15 min qtr / 17 second play clock. Do you still use a 58 fatigue with that? Originally I was going to do 12 min qtr / 18 second play clock,but your most recent battle with the skins got me wanting to play with 15. Just wondering what your fatigue is set at. I sim'd the preseason, made my roster cuts, set the practice squad. Ready to face the Saints in week 1. Btw, I lost Karlos Williams for the season to a completely torn ACL. So much for that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 12:42 AM   #1452
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrandino978
Wow that's crazy I've only blocked one or two my whole time playing Madden 17
You just gotta time pressing the right trigger once the ball is snapped
Old 09-17-2016, 12:44 AM   #1453
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Ok I'm going with the Blue set. Going to start off with your 15 min qtr / 17 second play clock. Do you still use a 58 fatigue with that? Originally I was going to do 12 min qtr / 18 second play clock,but your most recent battle with the skins got me wanting to play with 15. Just wondering what your fatigue is set at. I sim'd the preseason, made my roster cuts, set the practice squad. Ready to face the Saints in week 1. Btw, I lost Karlos Williams for the season to a completely torn ACL. So much for that.
For Franchise :

15 mins / 15 run off.
Blue set.
Slow game speed.
Speed parity 100
Fatigue 58 (I have it set to 48 in main menu)
Injury 50
All penalties, auto subs, xp sliders and other settings listed on main page.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-17-2016 at 12:51 AM.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:03 AM   #1454
Banned

Hey everyone , I just back after like 4 years playing madden again , and I just bought last gen madden 25 to get going , I love having all the legends , but I hear so many different things about penalties and what they do for game play etc , also minimum speed threshold at 0 is the best and now some say 100 is best , I'm wondering if sliders should just be set all to zero that way maybe the game will simply go by players attributes , but in short I would really appreciate any good slider sets for last gen madden 25 to get me going or some good links explaining some of this stuff , I have tons of knowledge about football but madden slider sets are always so different for different people , but if I can get an explanation of what they all do in detention form and as well as penalty sliders I can then create my own based on my vast knowledge of the game , then after a month or so after enjoying madden 25 getting back into it I can then get next gen madden 17 thx guys !
Old 09-17-2016, 11:52 AM   #1455
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey I wanted to say you have done a great job on the sliders I have been following and doing all your changes made on madden 17 so far and this last set of blue that you made Are my favorite I just have A question since you moved pass coverage up to 100 I am definitely seeing better coverage but I'm not seeing a lot of swatted balls with the D backs do you think that is because reaction time is a little low now also the receivers seem to be so much better then the D backs now with catching on 62 do you agree with that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 12:41 PM   #1456
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
For Franchise :

15 mins / 15 run off.
Blue set.
Slow game speed.
Speed parity 100
Fatigue 58 (I have it set to 48 in main menu)
Injury 50
All penalties, auto subs, xp sliders and other settings listed on main page.
Finally got my CCF underway. It only took 3 and half weeks. Lost Week 1 to New Orleans 33-22. But I must say, wow, your blue set is amazing. Absolutely amazing. It was the most realistic game of Madden that I've ever played. Hands down. Everything functioned exactly as you described. I used the 15 min/ 15 sec setup. Game took about 90 mins, but I can probably get it down to 75 mins. It was a lot of fun. Thanks a bunch. I'm beyond impressed. Is there a template that I can use to post stats? I noticed a few of you use a similar one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »