Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 185 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-18-2016, 01:16 AM   #1473
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Yeah luck wasn't doing that at all. He was like dancing around in the pocket like a mad man and taking sacks or running sides ways trying get someone open but ended up being sacked. Was quite annoying haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm strange. You could higher cpu qb accuracy to 35 if it continues to happen, just to give the cpu qb's a little more awareness.
Old 09-18-2016, 01:21 AM   #1474
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Hmm strange. You could higher cpu qb accuracy to 35 if it continues to happen, just to give the cpu qb's a little more awareness.

Alright I'll give that a go if it keeps up. Besides that little sack feast, everything was dead on! Props to you man

Old 09-18-2016, 01:22 AM   #1475
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Alright I'll give that a go if it keeps up. Besides that little sack feast, everything was dead on! Props to you man

Good. I Appreciate it.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:19 AM   #1476
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Also make sure that you're not playing unfair. Flazko has a few set of rules for legit Madden gameplay that's listed with his slider sets. Two of them are, no nano blitzing and don't put your line backers in unnatural positions (covering the gaps). There isn't an NFL defense that would do that in real life on a regular basis bc they'd get scorched. I played my first game yesterday, and even with some extra blitzing and a few 46 formations, I only got to Brees a handful of times (3 sacks total). Brees lit up my defense and carved me apart, but I also need to work on my adjustment and such. Good luck!
Old 09-18-2016, 08:26 AM   #1477
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I have a question. I'm playing as the Raiders. I use Khalil Mack as my RE to rush the passer; Mack is who I control on defense. I've noticed that I am unable to get a jump on the snap, or even cross the neutral zone pre-snap. I can only move him laterally behind the line of scrimmage until the ball is snapped. I'm wondering if there was a control change from last year's game, or if there's a glitch. Anyone have any ideas? In any case, it might be a good thing bc he's so fast off the edge - it's actually making it more of a challenge getting to the QB.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:09 AM   #1478
Banned

Pass coverage sliders are reversed btw , lower the number better and tighter the coverage is same with penalty sliders lower , is backwards
Old 09-18-2016, 09:27 AM   #1479
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

One more question. I've never really liked the save game feature midway through a game bc when you load it back up, everything is different (jersey colors, weather, etc.). It's as if you're starting a completely new game, just with your accumulated stats saved. I'm wondering though if that's improved at all in Madden 17. First off, I love that you can select the CPU's uni's before each game - that's awesome. Here's my question- if I save a game say around halftime, will the game load up where you left off, or at least will you have the option to alter the jerseys to match what you were previously playing with? I'm guessing that you will have no ability to control what the weather was previously. I also hope that the scores of the other games on the new franchise ticker would pick up where they left off. I'm not a fan of saving a game midway through, but with these games taking upwards 75-90 mins, it might help me get more games completed during the week. I hope that made sense. I appreciate any advice or insight. Thanks.
Old 09-18-2016, 11:35 AM   #1480
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
One more question. I've never really liked the save game feature midway through a game bc when you load it back up, everything is different (jersey colors, weather, etc.). It's as if you're starting a completely new game, just with your accumulated stats saved. I'm wondering though if that's improved at all in Madden 17. First off, I love that you can select the CPU's uni's before each game - that's awesome. Here's my question- if I save a game say around halftime, will the game load up where you left off, or at least will you have the option to alter the jerseys to match what you were previously playing with? I'm guessing that you will have no ability to control what the weather was previously. I also hope that the scores of the other games on the new franchise ticker would pick up where they left off. I'm not a fan of saving a game midway through, but with these games taking upwards 75-90 mins, it might help me get more games completed during the week. I hope that made sense. I appreciate any advice or insight. Thanks.
It should load where everything was left of at. I play the full game so I never have to save progress but idk why it would pick up exactly from where you saved

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »