Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 185 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2016, 01:16 AM   #1473
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Yeah luck wasn't doing that at all. He was like dancing around in the pocket like a mad man and taking sacks or running sides ways trying get someone open but ended up being sacked. Was quite annoying haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm strange. You could higher cpu qb accuracy to 35 if it continues to happen, just to give the cpu qb's a little more awareness.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:21 AM   #1474
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Hmm strange. You could higher cpu qb accuracy to 35 if it continues to happen, just to give the cpu qb's a little more awareness.


Alright I'll give that a go if it keeps up. Besides that little sack feast, everything was dead on! Props to you man


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:22 AM   #1475
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Alright I'll give that a go if it keeps up. Besides that little sack feast, everything was dead on! Props to you man


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good. I Appreciate it.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 08:19 AM   #1476
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Hmm strange. You could higher cpu qb accuracy to 35 if it continues to happen, just to give the cpu qb's a little more awareness.
Also make sure that you're not playing unfair. Flazko has a few set of rules for legit Madden gameplay that's listed with his slider sets. Two of them are, no nano blitzing and don't put your line backers in unnatural positions (covering the gaps). There isn't an NFL defense that would do that in real life on a regular basis bc they'd get scorched. I played my first game yesterday, and even with some extra blitzing and a few 46 formations, I only got to Brees a handful of times (3 sacks total). Brees lit up my defense and carved me apart, but I also need to work on my adjustment and such. Good luck!
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 08:26 AM   #1477
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I have a question. I'm playing as the Raiders. I use Khalil Mack as my RE to rush the passer; Mack is who I control on defense. I've noticed that I am unable to get a jump on the snap, or even cross the neutral zone pre-snap. I can only move him laterally behind the line of scrimmage until the ball is snapped. I'm wondering if there was a control change from last year's game, or if there's a glitch. Anyone have any ideas? In any case, it might be a good thing bc he's so fast off the edge - it's actually making it more of a challenge getting to the QB.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 09:09 AM   #1478
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Pass coverage sliders are reversed btw , lower the number better and tighter the coverage is same with penalty sliders lower , is backwards
Godfather77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 09:27 AM   #1479
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

One more question. I've never really liked the save game feature midway through a game bc when you load it back up, everything is different (jersey colors, weather, etc.). It's as if you're starting a completely new game, just with your accumulated stats saved. I'm wondering though if that's improved at all in Madden 17. First off, I love that you can select the CPU's uni's before each game - that's awesome. Here's my question- if I save a game say around halftime, will the game load up where you left off, or at least will you have the option to alter the jerseys to match what you were previously playing with? I'm guessing that you will have no ability to control what the weather was previously. I also hope that the scores of the other games on the new franchise ticker would pick up where they left off. I'm not a fan of saving a game midway through, but with these games taking upwards 75-90 mins, it might help me get more games completed during the week. I hope that made sense. I appreciate any advice or insight. Thanks.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:35 AM   #1480
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
One more question. I've never really liked the save game feature midway through a game bc when you load it back up, everything is different (jersey colors, weather, etc.). It's as if you're starting a completely new game, just with your accumulated stats saved. I'm wondering though if that's improved at all in Madden 17. First off, I love that you can select the CPU's uni's before each game - that's awesome. Here's my question- if I save a game say around halftime, will the game load up where you left off, or at least will you have the option to alter the jerseys to match what you were previously playing with? I'm guessing that you will have no ability to control what the weather was previously. I also hope that the scores of the other games on the new franchise ticker would pick up where they left off. I'm not a fan of saving a game midway through, but with these games taking upwards 75-90 mins, it might help me get more games completed during the week. I hope that made sense. I appreciate any advice or insight. Thanks.
It should load where everything was left of at. I play the full game so I never have to save progress but idk why it would pick up exactly from where you saved
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 PM.

Top -