Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 186 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-18-2016, 05:02 PM   #1481
Rookie

Mikeyo918's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko, with the blue set what do you use for length of game? I want to give 15 minutes a shot but feel like it'll be high scoring affairs, but afraid if I lower it I won't get the right amount of plays per game.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
Old 09-18-2016, 05:10 PM   #1482
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
Flazko, with the blue set what do you use for length of game? I want to give 15 minutes a shot but feel like it'll be high scoring affairs, but afraid if I lower it I won't get the right amount of plays per game.
He uses 15 min quarters with a 15 second rundown on the play clock. I have only played one game thus far with the Raiders, and I played with the 15 min/ 15 sec. I lost to the Saints 33-22. I think you'll get scores closer to that, with the occasional lower scoring game and your occasionally higher scoring game. He's also mentioned that if your scores are consistently too high, you can try 10 min quarters with a 20 second rundown on the play clock. You can also experiment a bit; I was gonna try 12 min/ 18 sec, but based on the game play under the Blue Set, I think you should give the 15 min/ 15 sec a try. Play a few games and see where your at.

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 09-18-2016 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-18-2016, 05:15 PM   #1483
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

A lot of it will depend on your style of play, schemes and the team that you use and play against. If there's anything I've learned here, there are tons of variables. I was really happy with the Blue Set under the 15 min/ 15 sec. Much gratitude to Flazko for all of his work.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:39 PM   #1484
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I use 15 mins with 15 run off. Try 10 mins with 20 run off.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:40 PM   #1485
All Star

Flazko's Arena

As long as you guys use at least 10 mins you're ok. You can use anywhere between 10-15 mins... I heard that length of game changes the cpu play calling. Idk if it's true or not.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:11 PM   #1486
Rookie

Mikeyo918's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
As long as you guys use at least 10 mins you're ok. You can use anywhere between 10-15 mins... I heard that length of game changes the cpu play calling. Idk if it's true or not.

Last question and then it's time to start my chise, I noticed you didn't mention anything about setting gameplay sliders one way in the main menu and another in cfm. So I'm assuming leave main menu gameplay sliders and only adjust in cfm? Besides injury which you noted.
Thanks I look forward to starting up my season.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
Old 09-18-2016, 07:34 PM   #1487
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Last question and then it's time to start my chise, I noticed you didn't mention anything about setting gameplay sliders one way in the main menu and another in cfm. So I'm assuming leave main menu gameplay sliders and only adjust in cfm? Besides injury which you noted.
Thanks I look forward to starting up my season.
Fatigue and auto subs act different in cfm. There's something in the coding of the game that makes them affect each other. Just put everything the same in the main menu as in cfm except for those stated specifically to be different.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:38 PM   #1488
Banned

Fatigue is better off otherwise the threshold slider won't be as true to its purpose receivers and running backs get way more fatigued then lineman so I now keep fatigue off , btw I only play off line against the computer so that's what works for me , this way with fatigue off all speed , agility etc is true to its form the whole game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »